sorry m8, being spending too much time with the yanks

Save it, it's all yours m8

did the video ever load?

nah went over data limit

this is next level aus-posting
>mfw I'll never be this funny
>mfw I have no face

>sorry m8, being spending too much time with the yanks
Jesus how much fucking time? Even I personally ensure I reject any american element as I see it as a cancerous element that must one day be destroyed

Eat a teaspoon of cement and harden the fuck up ya poofta cunt.

damn
the struggle is real

If you haven't already, read Hitlers 'Zweiten buche (second book)'. Mein kampf is essentially a autobiography with philosophy and politics interspersed between anecdotes. Not saying that's not important as it gives weight to the policy but the zweiten buche is %100 political philosophy. That's why mein kampf is held up as Hitlers masterwork by the kikes, because it's not as good as his real doctrine. The zweites buche is essentially exactly the same as 'manifesto for a european renaissance' by Alain de benois.

You're entire country is America Lite

Comrade, exactly what I think I've never met someone else make the same statement regarding mein kampf, and whenever I criticize mein kampf for that very reason I'm considered a jew or something.

We're not as obsessed with sex and subhumans. We don't have niggers (abos dont count theyre different), and the kikes are largely forgetting about australia, the asians are the ones pulling the strings behind curtains here

Nah they actually stole all his lpg from the used cab he bought from the caryard. Fucking huffed it aswell the gronks.

>video still buffering

gets me every time

This post is just another reason why Australia is the best country in the world.

There are very important differences.

A legacy of our lack of slavery, we have a 1% black population while you 14% or something

A legacy of our lack of disgusting cheap profiteering nature- we have practically no hispanic or similar * mow my lawn for cheap * foreigner. While you have a massive amount.

The profiteering disgusting ultra globalist capitalist nature of u.s.a has ensured it to be a true vessel for the rich to treat the world as something to simply profit from. To satisfy materialism to endless bounds.

We imported some chinese for certain labor projects- but these labor projects were done for national defense/unity * railroad * and were not for profit like the u.s.

Mein kampf is a good book but it's marred by a small amount of arrogance and egocentric ism (as are all autobiographies). However it never claims to be a political doctrine like the second book does. Das kapital is essentially pseudointellectual ranting disguised as politics.

kek

>buying vegemite

>a major food company getting a certification appeal to a huge demographic
who would have thought?

I gotta say, I never thought Aussiland would be a cool place to visit, but Sup Forums has changed my mind.

>tried to watch Wolf Creek TV show on Stan tonight with backpacker friends
>video buffers every 5 minutes
>they laugh at me