/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General

THE LONDON CONNECTION TO QATAR IS CHERIE BLAIR
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it
Also, Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
archive.is/O4APs
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/
archive.is/kdjKz
nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html?_r=1
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html
pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02/29/clinton-aide-cheryl-mills-maintains-top-secret-clearance-despite-email-probe/
breitbart.com/tag/blackivy-group/
originafrica.org/documents/Origin Africa 2015/Presentations/4B/Jean-Louise_Black Ivy Group.pdf
downtrend.com/robertgehl/clinton-confidant-pushing-slave-labor-in-africa
clintonfoundation.org/about/board-directors
africaintelligence.com/ION/business-circles/2015/09/25/tanzania-ports-authority-stands-up-to-black-ivy,108093300-ART
pastebin.com/Q14s81DE
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/6/fbi-call-us-if-you-know-of-a-corrupt-public-offici/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiasso_financial_smuggling_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/wp-admin/edit-comments.php
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Thread Archive
archive.is/O4APs

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation/
reddit link add it to the guide pasta
jewgle forms should be up on the website soon so yall can more easily contirbute

Hi all.

- If you want to see this shit done right, read Charles Ortel. charlesortel.com

- We need to explore the Grameen Bank angle. There is tangible evidence of money laundering there. Search Grameen on the google doc to find we already have

- Something is fishy in Norway. People havent talked about the Norway connection much, but they have contributed an inordinate amount to the CF. Why?

thelocal.no/20160704/norways-funding-of-clinton-foundation-under-scrutiny
newsinenglish.no/2016/05/30/norway-buying-itself-influence/

>page 5
Too much shitposting on this board

I agree with this
I've just set up the google form
It's being difficult
It's not formatted into the page and I need to make some color changes
Relearning my WebMaster skill set

If you guys are worried about going to the website because it will put you on some list
I will make use of any security processes you desire just to make this work
Even if i have to search for a tag or some complete b.s.
Let's win

Those are some nice digits leaf

lads...
archive.is/kdjKz

Check last thread. Mobile, can't pull it up, but one of the monsters is with a "middle Eastern peace negotiation and mediation group."

Ministers*

probably fake and gay
they ARE involved in some shit that we've dug up
and I wouldn't put it past them

Has anyone come up with a good way to batch archive sites through archive.is?

I have several hundred I need to archive/check-if-already-archived for /cfg/ stuff and i'd rather not spend days doing it by hand

I liked the first one better

nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html?_r=1

THE LONDON CONNECTION!

Is Blair the human trafficket?!

The New York Times is even reporting the shilling now.

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/10/opinion/sunday/the-clinton-contamination.html

Holy shit nigger there are already 10 threads about your faggot fake leaks just fuck off

Posting this again because Africa was brought up.

Cheryl Mills, the Clinton aide turned shady businessmen.

After her departure from the State Department, she was allowed to keep her clearance level to access classified information. Clinton requested that the she be allowed to keep her clearance, despite her leaving to found the BlackIvy group. Presumably it was to gain information to help her business and delete emails that may tarnish the Clinton name. Most likely the ones retaining to the CF.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/02/29/clinton-aide-cheryl-mills-maintains-top-secret-clearance-despite-email-probe/

BlackIvy has been under fire for a multitude of reason, this article will explains why, it has been said before.

breitbart.com/tag/blackivy-group/

BlackIvy is also under an extreme amount of fire for proposing for a 23 cent minimum wage in Ghana, despite all the founders and CEOs calling for a 15 dollar minimum wage in the U.S. Here is another article explaining that and the actual powerpoint used to attract businesses to Africa.

originafrica.org/documents/Origin Africa 2015/Presentations/4B/Jean-Louise_Black Ivy Group.pdf

downtrend.com/robertgehl/clinton-confidant-pushing-slave-labor-in-africa

Another fun fact about Cheryl, she is also on the board of directors of the Clinton foundation. She helped defend Bill in 1999 and has been a retainer goon for Hillary since then.

clintonfoundation.org/about/board-directors

>tl;dr mills is a terrible at buisness and still uses her clearance to make money, similar to insider trading.

Also, here is a article about the Tanzania port authorites tying to shut down BlackIvy. I havn't read it because it has to be paid for and I want none of my information near this shit.

africaintelligence.com/ION/business-circles/2015/09/25/tanzania-ports-authority-stands-up-to-black-ivy,108093300-ART
Happy Hunting!

Does anybody know if BlackIvy has donated to the CF recently.

What's the latest from FBIanon?

possible rp itt
possible leak
probably fake and gay

Nice try Hillary.

Can someone fill me in on what's going on so far with the CFG effort? What have we found out.

Huma is somehow acting as a liaison between various extremist Muslim groups and the clintons.
We're selling a lot of tech to China via the CF
Soros is evil

it's all of the website and google doc.
We're trying to make it more accessible
Be patient with us

I fully support this kinds of threads

No. Tony Blairs wife facilitated lobbying between a Qatari sheika and Clinton.

No human trafficking connection. Just v more Qatar. Lots of Qatar.

Welcome. If you can contribute any local info it would be appreciated.

Daily reminder that Hillary's most trusted and relied upon aide now and while she was Sec State is pretty much Muslim brotherhood and a gulf state informer.
pastebin.com/Q14s81DE

Right now i cant.
will do it later
but if a bump helps.

Bump City

>Soros is evil
That's a given.

By the way, I work in finance and I can tell you his bet on Barrick Gold paid off during Brexit; he also doubled his earnings by investing in a tanked British pound, so now he's got extra cash to throw around towards his pet projects (probably half a billion or so). I expect more BS from Soros in the near future.

Any moar insight? Leads?

twatter pros:
What hashtags would you recommend I go after this morning? The national news is beginning to gravitate back toward Hillay this morning and I want to capitalize n that.

Recommendations please!

Thanks bro! On it.

From oldbread

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/6/fbi-call-us-if-you-know-of-a-corrupt-public-offici/

Hory chet, Hillary is getting absolutely spitroasted in those comments.

If she makes it to the convention and gets the big chair, I don't know if people will just keep on taking it.

Maintaining the status quo ranks way up there in the weapons the globalists have to keep us accepting their shit.

I mean, who wants to cause problems knowing it may endanger their family?

Rather let the crooks at the top keep doing their thing as long as jobs are to be had, food can be procured and sports/celebrities can be obsessed over.

But sooner or later, something has got to give

Now that I think about it, yeah.

Soros is banking on the collapse of the EU; he also recently spoke to Trudeau before the "Three Amigos" meeting. This was an economic meeting that dealt with promoting environmental partnership between Mexico, the US, and Canada (it also had a "North American EU" slant to it in terms of economic partnership); interestingly, shortly after, Trudeau announced he'd be removing VISA requirements for Mexicans who wanted to come to Canada (similar to the no-borders EU policy), Canada decided it would increase military contributions towards helpnig the US in peacekeeping operations (more of a UN-slant, which makes sense for Trudeau), and all three countries have committed to increased funding towards environmentalist initiatives.

If Hillary wins the US election, First Solar's stock is set to rise dramatically (because she, like Obama, is a very pro-environment candidate).

Economic Analysis 1

One thing missing from all this analysis that is indispensable in knowing is the finance and economics of all this. This will put a lot of the political side in place.

The world currently has more debt than any time in history. Since the great financial crisis the world has $57 trillion MORE in debt (what the real number is, is a mystery, safe to say it's much more). Most of the developed world's governments (basically the OECD) are insolvent (bankrupt/ broke as shit). Nation states collapse under this debt load. Got the picture? Good.

On to Soros.
Soros, through his political connections and his numerous philanthropic endeavors have supported the overthrow of governments. This is much easier to do with an over indebted populous and government. Debt up to a certain point strengthens if used properly, but beyond that point it's devastating to the business, the economy, and therefore societal structure. Once beyond the horizon, the more debt that exists the more devastating it will be when shit hits the fan. We, in the developed world are way way way beyond the horizon. All we are waiting for is the spark.

This is where Soros comes in. Soros has a history of destabilizing a country and is very effective at it. He is actively doing it now with BLM and other organizations. If you want more details see the original thread. His MO in a nut shell -> destroy a country -> companies and resources get really cheap -> buy up companies and resources for cheap and bail out governments for favors and even more money -> sell when things recover or use as assets for another takeover. Rinse and repeat.

What I don't understand is what he's doing in the US. It is a change in his pattern. His ability to profit on destruction requires the ability to move his winnings to a stable nation. The US is starting to unravel at a very fast pace (not to mention the EU). There aren't many safe havens left.

Economic Analysis 2

Let's put our tinfoil hats on even tighter. Soros broke the English pound in 1992. He made $1 billion in a single day by selling it short. Right before the Brexit vote, Soros came out and stated britian should vote to stay. We know he has inside information, if he wasn't already involved in rigging the vote (see OP threads for more). You can see where this is going. He publicly states they should stay, manipulates all the polls to show that staying is winning thereby dramatically increasing the payoff for Brexit. The pound is down 14%, just as he predicted. In 1992 he caused it to fall 15%. He made a billion in 1992 and probably many multiples that from Brexit.

The greatest irony in my opinion would be if England welcomed him with open arms, provided he invests in their economy. The way things are going over there, he's going to be able to buy London for dirt cheap.

While I despise him as a person for what he does and is involved in, as an intellectual and strategist, I don't think there is anyone better.

Back to global macroeconomics.
It has become common practice for central banks (CBs) to bail out and prop up failing companies and governments. Since CBs create money out of thin air, there is no limit to how much they create, except for the fact that the currency becomes worthless.

Think supply and demand. If you are hungry and you had 3 hotdogs to eat, you would value each hotdog a lot as long as you were hungry. If you only have 1 hotdog, that 1 is more valuable than if you have 50. After 3 hotdogs I'm full and couldn't eat another bite. The remaining 47 are worthless. This is what CBs have been doing, except instead of hotdogs it's money. They are devaluing money. The way to protect against this is to change your shitty money for quality money, ie money that isn't being fucked with... or precious metals (gold, silver, platinum, palladium).

It's ironic that the same policies Soros pushed for in Europe and admitted would lead to a catastrophic failure of the Deutsche bank + EU economy are the same ones he's coached the Americas to form here.

(I also made the connection because Soros spoke directly to Trudeau during the World Economic Forum in Davos)

Economic Analysis 3

Back to Soros.
He just bought $264 million worth of Barrick Gold mining company. If gold goes up $1, the stock of Barrick goes up $5. Needless to say, he is going to easily make billions on this deal alone. Gold will only go higher because all of the world's CBs are destroying their currency.

Things to Remember
Collapsing countries are weak countries. Anyone with money and big guns can take over easily. They can rewrite laws. This ties in with the globalist POV. Collapse the world, the power that's left will be the one to take over.

Research Anons Tasks
Light bulb just went off. Gold and other Precious metals will be the means with which to carry the elite through the collapse. The value of the gold will increase exponentially. They will literally be able to buy the world.

Need to look into the precious metals angle. The safest and cheapest place to store gold, is in the ground (ie unmined). We need to look for countries or areas where the CF or Soros have done work that are rich in gold reserves or mining.

We should also look into if there have been purchases of farm land. Control of food will become a source of power. It will be how they get the local population to work.

as much as i hate hilldawg
i also hate new generals popping up on Sup Forums
why cant this shit be posted in the Trump general

Because it doesn't relate to Trump. Would've thought that was obvious enough, m8.

it mostly does
Trump & hillary slam links, hillary hate, and hillary evidence of corruption is literally important to Trump
The Trump general isn't discussing fucking anything now
Its pointless
this & might as well merge with it, at least then Trump general has something to discuss
and sending this info out & actually making it MATTER means bringing it to Trump posters....
dont be so stupid user
>leaf
nevermind

So link it....
They'll all leave and come here
If they don't obviously they need to be separate
Do you not understand freedom of association?

fuck off shill

So you're advocating for the break up of the general system? What are you a globalist?

I swear George Soros isnt even human, like his skin doesn't even sit right

High level insider here.

Question session is open.

Bump!

Will you post any proof of that?

Yes - the answer to your questions.

Roleplaying and Leaks go here

What insight do you have that can help us out in investigating CF?

This guy just got finished trolling the red team thread - he's a shill. No information of any note, and all his answers will counsel futility. He's trying to kill the effort, nothing more, nothing less.

Lines of comment:
>you need us
>you are too stupid to replace the current system
>you have no alternate solutions
>etc.

Shill.

K. Who will Trump's VP pick be?

You are a roleplayer unless you give us hints what agency was McCullough talking about in the hearing.

Flynn

fuck off sweden

>Who has the CF/CGI or associated charities/foundations paid money to?
>China/CF connections go way back, ng Lap Seng --> Charlie Trie --> CF
>Wang Wenliang via McAuliffe --> CF 2013
>American Bridge --> McAuliffe --> campaign donation (kickback?)

What did I do to you, burgerstan?

But he's probably right.

Do you know how the USSR was brought down?

CIA (Bush, Clinton) cocaine trafficking provided a large portion of the funds that were used to buy off a variety of people in the USSR's society from the mob to high level politicians.

The other side of this was fraudulent bonds issued from 9/11/91 to 9/13/91 with ten year expiration dates.

So on the one hand you can credit these people for taking down the soviet union, but on the other hand you have things like 9/11 as a coverup of their means of doing it.

The Clinton Foundation operates on these principles.

Almost as if his actions are guided by some kind of Protocol that leads to destruction of culture and country?

He's got lots of options when it comes to gold company. Yamana and IAG have skyrocketed, doubling their worth.

Literally no bad guys or globalists on that list.

This general is double digit IQ I assume?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Someone from the Pentagon.

Too vague. I'm calling bullshit.

Finders/keepers?
Safe places to form resistance?
Hope for return to health?
How to save the world?

Are there questions we're not asking that we should be?

Still a higher average IQ than Turkey.

Then again, anywhere's smarter than the Muslim Roach capital of the Middle East.

>What I don't understand is what he's doing in the US. It is a change in his pattern. His ability to profit on destruction requires the ability to move his winnings to a stable nation. The US is starting to unravel at a very fast pace (not to mention the EU). There aren't many safe havens left.

East Asia maybe? Japan/SK? Or China and Russia, although FBI user pointed out how at least Russia has its own interests.

The mishandling of classified information is truly a nothingberger as they say. Happens all the time.

If you want to bark up this tree, you should question Comey's assertion that it was careless.

How many billionaires do you know that can't setup a secure server? It was insecure on purpose and that is the tree you should be barking up - why?

The other day I thought some of this shit was real, but now I realize its mostly roleplaying.

I can't believe I thought FBIanon was real

Is Trump going to be assassinated by Hillary when she wins?

Both.
Your mind (given sufficient encoding).
Science.
Science.

>The Clinton Foundation operates on these principles.

On which principles; the USSR or that which brought it down?

It was intentionally insecure because she was selling SAP's to our enemies. Now how do we prove treason?

You didn't even answer which agency McCullough was talking about. You're a roleplayer. Get out.

>charlesortel.com
This guy is onto something.
We need the Social Divison Squad to Tweet him our website containing the condensed info + our investigation document

Hes laying out what happened in Haiti, gonna continue.
Who are you user.

Doubtful.

That which brought it down

His twitter is @CharlesOrtel btw

Her server was most likely a drop box.

This is a line of inquiry I think has merit.

I think it was done this way purposely so that it could be used as a rhetorical quagmire to keep a lot of people bound up in useless arguing over semantics and the minutiae of meaning in words.

I've also always maintained that the CF/server set up was intimately integrated.

The server was set up as a means to let specific information leak and the CF was set up as a means to capitalize on those leaks.

So the FBI knows this. Will they do anything? Doubtful.

Yes

Depends on what you hope to accomplish in proving it.

We need someone to start laying out the law s Charity Foundations are obliged follow.

Clearly the Clintons are not following any.

the obvious larping in this thread makes FBIanon seem more real. he wasn't messing about he was some sort of insider

I want the Clintons and their Foundation to go down in flames.

So what is the most efficient, effective way to bring down the CF?

I'm talking like when a geologist holds a simple rock hammer, looks over a huge bolder that people have hammering on trying to break for a long time without success, and with the slightest tap in an unlikely, obscure location, overlooked by everyone else, the huge bolder cracks and falls apart.

Are we facing population culling at the bottom of all this?
What is the timeline for the first biggest global change we will face?
What is likely to be an enduring form of information tech or telecom infrastructure?
Best way to cheaply ensure I don't become a goy slave?

Yes.

Are you saying that evidence of these fraudulent bond sales was destroyed on 911?

Is cocaine trafficking still something the clintons are into? If so give us a clue to where the money goes, is it laundered through the foundation?

It depends on what your goal is in taking down the foundation.

Would it be dangerous for the US' stake to spread the info about the Clinton Foundation's too early?
Also, in your opinion,should canada feel threaten by what we're unraveling right now?

You are now aware that Huma with full access to this information worked for Teneo, a Hillary super donor founded international consulting firm that consults global ceos and nation state leaders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiasso_financial_smuggling_case