So realistically, how would you fix Africa? (no map painting bullshit pls)

So realistically, how would you fix Africa? (no map painting bullshit pls)

is
>found local companies, give mineral extraction in their hands, and build processing factories for them
the actual answer?

>want to start non-meme discussion
what was i thinking

just let china own it, who cares

they wouldnt be able to afford the technology or use old technology which results in shit production->shit competition, foreign companies will come back

the answer would be education but how do you educate warthorn, starving, penniless ppl, it needs stability, it needs to converse its resources and think for long term and it certainly needs to stop producing babies in numbers that are unsustainable

But considering they would somehow acquire billions to buy the extraction points, factories and newest technology, would it work?

That's a pretty big improvement in 20 years.

Africa will remain backwards for the coming century at least, but the process of slow convergence seems to be happening already. Will just take time, quite a short time compared to historic timescales but much longer than our lifetimes.

not right now, they lack the ppl who could operate industries

I would pull all non-africans out of the continent, stop all aid and cease any interactions with them. Also block africans from entering europe and the middle-east.

Invest in industry relating to the vast mineral wealth in those countries and train natives to preform the associated jobs, instead of simply exporting the raw goods, outsorcing their transformation, then having to import the finished goods.

That said, I'm not for protectionism. Just for more industry-support and a pragmatic education system.

Later, as goods become more avaiable and, therefore, more accessible, you can expect the middle-class and service industry to grow on it's own.

Also, stop donating so much food and clothes. You are driving native producers out of business. If you really, really want to make a positive difference, send cash and the natives will use to buy the things they do need, or send medicine (because they can't manufacture much on their own and they need it badly).

condoms and kalashnikovs

>posting your dildo

never change villagefags

Cut aid and illegalize "clothes for africa" and all those shitty gibsorganisations.
Follow the chinese model and disregard incapable governments, groups who hold power and manage to create stability by whatever means like in somaliland get treated like fully fledged states and may be rewarded for that by getting fair acess to european markets with their sweatshopwork instead of having to compete with subsidies as long as they dont go full retard again.
Encourage birthcontrol and domestic condom production.

>ANOcracy

in my option, forced blanda upp is best. my explanation

1. select most bulls and most qts out of each country
2. bring finest pecimens in europe
4. government gives you black or shitskin gf or bf
5. gays are faggot and killed by lynching
8. babbies plop out of vagoo: new mestizo is born
10. continue until all europe and africa is light brown

refulals is punish by lynching of angry niggres.

Wasn't there a documenatry about a chinese company settling down there? I remember seeing some screenshots of a chink giving one of the nigs a verbal smackdown. Something along lines of abandoned infrastructure and railways.

>convince international enterprises to stop exploring the land for cheap
>employ education
>dismantle corruption
>make them care about the country

This is never happening, most africans don't give a fuck about their country (understandably) and it is much more profitable to let them be poor.

This + daily torture of new born babies for manufacturing of natural born killers. Only feed them rich protein organ meat and reward good behaviour with an opportunity to behead a diseased baby which would be discarded anyway. Anyonr agree?

Pic related

>DRC

This is bait

>20
Also, wtf is anocracy