Raw / Grave (2017)

Has any of yous seen this?
If not I suggest watching it in an actual theater, it was so good.

Really well made horror/drama movie, even if you usually don't fancy horror

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b62YWx8xy0w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I plan to. Female fronted French horror is a nice subgenre. Is this anything like Martyrs, Fronter(s), Haute Tension and such films?

just saw it's not out in the US already, it's really a shame, best French-Belgian movie of the year

Haven't watched those three, but I think it's a bit more "genre-fluid", the director said it was a mix of tragedy, comedy and body horror. For instance the gore-ey stuff are more there for the meaning than for the shock effect, and the atmosphere works great.

(sori for bad engliche)

youtube.com/watch?v=b62YWx8xy0w

On est deux à être au chômage, frérot ?

What a fucking blatant shill thread.

étidiant ici pélo.
Que c'est allé mater un film d'horreur à 11h un mercredi matin, quelle vie!

hhhhhhmmmm she must have a nice pusy to eat

I'm interested I'd like to know more about it so we'll discuss it. Not everything has to be shitpost bantz, ye shite nonce

this stinks of viral marketing

who pays your heating bill, OP?

Why are French girls the most exquisite in all the world

tldr

call me when there's a torrent out for this shit

Really not subtle enough

>When a young vegetarian undergoes a carnivorous hazing ritual at vet school, an unbidden taste for meat begins to grow in her.

Eh... doesn't particularly grip me as a concept to be honest.

It's a cannibal movie

I gathered that.

This movie has been known for trying unusual ways of viral marketting so we can see right through you, OP.
Sage.

>tfw no qt french filmmaker gf to watch hooror movies with

there's no viral marketing about this movie m8 que pasa with you all?

This shit is great. It's been a while since we got a good horror flick

the family/sisterhood and student life arcs are more imortant in the film than the vegetarian stuff desu

Yes there is, what the fuck. They actually hired actors to pretend to pass out when the movie was shown for the first time, to make the news spread as viral advertising.

where can i watch it in the US? Trailer looks solid.

k, just read about this, is it proved that they were actors and not just pussies?

Also nice to learn that "shilling" now describes engaging discussion about a movie you liked with enthusiasm

>They actually hired actors to pretend to pass out when the movie was shown for the first time, to make the news spread as viral advertising.

i like it. reminds of that one promoter who parked ambulances outside the theaters in the 50s to promote shitty slasher flicks. can't remember his name.

My parents

this sound weird cause it's a really good movie and usually this kind of retarded shit is to hide a movie's flaws...
Also this seems to have pissed off the director, so at most this would be the producers organising such shit

tu l'as vu du coup le film?

>csq fil de Mélenchonistes
Je vais en vomir.

>French-Belgian

You mean Wallonian.

Any female armpit hair scenes in it?

THE VOID

a bit

YIFY torrent link pls

meh, it's pretty standard: Hitchcok did the same for Psycho (& the Birds too but i'm not sure)