What happend to the white man?

What happend to the white man?

youtube.com/watch?v=VtxWPRn9XUk

I open the video and the first thing I see are two nu-male cucks complaining about Donald Trump.

Why do all nu-male cucks have terrible receding hairlines?

>people will defend not killing these two faggots

Nu-males annoy me more than anything. When I need brothers to fight with and against, I have these cunts all over.

>an image with a caption is a meme

Trying to show some manliness?

lel where is that painting from

Low testosterone and shit genetics

They cucked themselves.

It's not a "trying" though, you either have a receding hairline or you don't.

Why do literally all of them have receding hairlines?

Nah, too much feminazi propaganda and also too much soya in ''healthy food''

>also too much soy

fucking this.

God damn when will we stop poisoning our sons with soy?

fatherlessness

that nig's pretty ugly 2bh, his dark skin sort of hides his ugliness but he's still ugly

You're literally seething with envy.

Unless you're gay and know what's attractive/hot to a girl, i guarantee you tons of bitches would cream over him and not just because of his body.

To me his face is pretty normal, not notably ugly or handsome, just normal. Nothing wrong with him honestly, he'll fuck your wife good.

Lucky for me I'm not even white so I don't deal with cuck shit.

> perfection
> nigger
Pick one.

Jews.

Kill them all.

i'm just saying he has ugly eyes and nose and facial structure (forehead, temples), that's it, chill out tyrone

I actually like Jewish people, especially the womenfolk.

decades of indoctrination, perfected by mass media.

You have pictures of naked niggers on your computer.

Yeah, these guys would have came out totally different would they have been brought up differently.

It's a shame really. I'm glad I have a strong jaw and decent frame. I might only be 5' 11", but i'd take being a manlet and having test over being these losers.

This is why we say "muh dik" and then you apes go "whhhaatt?" The nigger hasn't even got a body above average, surely against nu-males and the average male, but he isn't above average.

Every mongrel that comes into the world is one that could have been a smarter and more healthy European/White baby. Just remember, that would be eating dirt if he was on his own with his Race. He is a one trick pony that is fed (wrongfully) by Whites. Without that he would be a stick with the IQ to match.

I'm telling you, unless you're a girl, or gay, you have no idea if those features would actually be HOT or cute to a girl.

I used to automatically think all niggers were hideous and that no woman (aside from another nigger) would find attractive. I also had some similar features which I thought made me hideous.
Turns out the big lips, big eyes and nose were exactly what women liked about me and the niggers.

All I'm saying is, if you're a dude, let a female tell you what is "ugly". Other wise you've got to just be jelly to judge an other wise completely normal looking guy.

The shop ''bio'' near my house have most the products with soy

>(((SCHMIDT)))
>(((REIMANN)))
Closed the tab right there.

>perfection

i'm sorry you have autism but i can tell when people are ugly

that nig isn't hideous, he's just ugly, he has some pretty ugly facial features

Man you sound really mad.
That guy could probably be a decent human being, and yea sorry but you've got to be choking on a bag of dicks if you think he's not above average.

The majority of people are either underweight, in average weight but not muscular, or fat. Being muscular is always something that stands out no matter where you go. He is definitely exceptionally built. Either good training or good genes or both.

Why can't you guys just let the black dude have his points? You already immediately think he's a violent degenerate subhuman just because he's black.

Stop being so mad Sup Forums.

How many cracked reporters does it take to feign patriotism by sticking an american flag symmetrically to the back of a macbook? Apparently more than two.

perfection

lol ok feller. You sure aren't feeling inadequate.

Guy looks alright to me. Props to him for getting fit and looking healthy.

Taking steroids n sheeit doesent make you a real men

didn't mean to upset you my brown friend, it's just that that nigger can't be perfection if he's ugly

Yeah, no.

Because they don't have enough test to go bald, they keep their hair well into their 50s, notice how blacks and Mexicans have bald head's.

And I'm telling you, you're misguided on what's ugly (at least, to females).

Also, perfection? No one ever claimed him to be perfect, unless you're talking about the filename.

>when you realize that those are fart bubbles

top kek

Receding hairlines are a result of testosterone.

>m-muh steroids

You probably need steroids because you're a weak bitch who couldn't throw a football and was chosen last everytime in gym. Git gud.

>nigger

> one of his claimes is that hillary clinton murdered an ambassador
> like she personally murdered him *laughing*

he's just pretty ugly, friend

I dont know about that OP but I could eat farts straight from that butthole

He got rich, fat, individualist and lazy.

this

Any man with high test would start to lose their hair in their mid 20s, nu male men keep their hair well into their 40s. They don't have enough test in order to go full on bald.

Dont make anti cuck you kid. it wont end well.... take care "whoosh"

>He's natty Guys
No, hgh.

Balding is much more complicated than just being about test levels.