I really really don't like Republicans

They are all trailer park trash hicks that engage in white identity politics and vote against their own economic interests

Whoa, this really made me think...

fuck off you racist prick

>occupy democrats

every fucking time...

When will people realize that the government does not cause economic crashes (in capitalist systems) nor do they cause jobs in the private sector.

The markets can literally jump up or down depending on shit that the president says.... I'm not suggesting that the government affects the economy directly, but they do have a great deal of influence and sway over the direction, even in a capitalist system

Wow - I guess I just never looked at it that way, it really makes you think

>republican decision to obstruct every single thing
>obamacare
>fag marriage
>tranny bathrooms
>gun control

they did cause the sub prime crash by letting the Clinton administration fuck up the regulation of wall street that allowed banks to make shitty loans to illegal immigrants.

All Obama did was bailout wall street with trillions of dollars of free shit after that

>All trailer park trash hicks
>Engage in white identity politics

LOL

> implying its not true

>being bred/murdered out of existence
>economic interests

gaaAAAS yourself

So your economic best interests means voting for theft? The very reason that thoieves steal is because it is in their economic best interests. Regardless of the morality. My economic interests are to have people like you exterminated.

Whenever Obama fucks up he acts like an outsider. Like he isn't a part of, much less one of leaders of, the systems that did said 'fuck up'.

Bit of something works out, you bet your ass he'll take full credit and responsibility for it.

Also this begs the question: when the dems controled both the white house and senate, why didn't they take care of business then (gun control, and finance reform, etc...)

It could but it generally doesn't.

When Trump Builds That Wall, it'll create a shit-load of jobs

When Trump Audits The Fed, the economy will take a serious hit when it's revealed how bad things really are

>implying it is true

> shit load of jobs

Public sector. Not profitable.

You have to go back.

Depends how its run, but I suspect they'll outsource it like usual and get private companies to bid for the contract

Pls tell me you're trolling and that didn't go right over your head

Well we certainly can't get Mexico to pay for it, so I suppose that's the only outcome

Everyone also seems to have forgotten that Democrats took over Congress in 2006 and prevented the implementation of regulations on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac proposed by Bush and that those same Democrats were in control of Congress during the collapse.

Not an argument.
I watched the comey hearing. Democrats are all very babies that can't stick to a topic and only want to pander to terrorist groups, or locked Martin for more bribe money.
> it wasn't a republican that got arrested this week on corruption charges, it was a Hillary supporter.
Sage

I love this >obstruction meme

The democratically elected Congress isn't "obstructing" the president when they don't go along with his plan. It's called separation of powers, Congress is supposed to be more powerful than the executive branch anyways. If anything Obama is obstructing Congress

I literally go down the ballot and vote GOP, unless the GOP cadidate is a minority, then I vote libertarian. If a white candidate that isn't a democrat is not available, I don't vote.

>required banks to make shitty loans to illegal immigrants

ftfy

Your part of the problem with this country

Blindly voting for more corporate greed at the cost of workers because you vote racially identifying with white identity politics

*required not allowed
No reasonable bank would loan to people who didn't have a chance of paying it back, then the Clintons decided that was racist and it went downhill from there.

>If I had a son, he would look like this textbook example of a violent, drug dealing, drug addicted, school dropout fucking nigger who assaulted a community leader
>not divisive

Pointless to explain the facts and logistics to your pathetic alcohol fetal syndrome brain. But I hope Op gets cancer or something.

He meant his hypothetical son would be black retard

>implying he proposed doing anything that would help anything except his bank account and Michelle's wardrobe.

t. barny sandals

Are you genuinely retarded?

>vote against their own economic interests

Unlike degenerate liberals, conservatives are more concerned with not fucking up the economy for their children and grandchildren, rather than a temporary gain that will have to be paid for be your own fucking descendants.

How's it feel to be 16?

Man, the way this is written it almost sounds sarcastic.
>oh yeah, hate THOSE guys! THEY divided the country! get rid of THEM you only need ME, because I don't divide us! i won't do any work until THEY stop DIVIDING us!
You know?