Man...

Man, I done told you all MotherFuckers last week that the Packers were in severe violation of multiple treaties by Fucking ILLEGALLY sending Rodgers back to IR when he didn't meet the Qualications to do so!

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21863467/teams-complain-nfl-green-bay-packers-violated-ir-rule-think-aaron-rodgers-released

Hey! What's Up Fuckers!?

>NFL rules stipulate that a player needs to have suffered a new injury that would sideline him at least six weeks to be placed on injured reserve. If that is not the case, the team is obligated to release the player once he is healthy.

They need to Fucking release him! That is the rules! I mean hell our fantasy league enforces rules like this shit, I am expecting the NFL to do so as well.

>It is not believed that Rodgers suffered any type of new injury against the Panthers. If Rodgers didn't suffer a new injury but was placed back on injured reserve anyway, NFL rules stipulate that the Packers would have to release him -- which nobody expects will happen. It is why multiple teams raised the issue. Teams wanted to know why the Packers were being granted immunity.

You Stupid MotherFuckers! You are so Fucking stupid!

Other urls found in this thread:

247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Bolt/Mike-McCarthy-explains-why-Green-Bay-Packers-placed-Aaron-Rodgers-on-injured-reserve--112483445
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah nothing will happen

Re-aggravated the collar bone injury. Case closed.

But he did no such Fucking thing! We need an IMMEDIATE independent investigation into this issue.

The Packers is lying!

They were trying to prevent an injury to his pride by having him get crushed by the Vikings.

Did you even read anything that I wrote?

Their motivation was not the issue. It's the fact that these MotherFuckers are basically cheating. At the very minimum this should be a massive fine and they should be docked draft picks.

wont happen.
I don't care if its the rules.
Wisconsin would go up in flames from the riots if they did that.

the team will get a big fine or something though. but they aren't going to take away "the next Brett Favre" from WI.

People don't seem to understand. He can't be placed on IR again for his collar bone unless he broke it again!

What is the injury that is making them place him on IR? Soreness is NOT a Fucking injury.

McCarthy spoke to the media on Tuesday and there were a number of factors that played into putting Rodgers back on IR, but they felt like it was the best decision for him.

247sports.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/Bolt/Mike-McCarthy-explains-why-Green-Bay-Packers-placed-Aaron-Rodgers-on-injured-reserve--112483445

"It's what we felt was best for Aaron," McCarthy said. "He was sore, took a number of hits. We felt this was the best decision."

NO! That's not how Fucking IR works! You can't Fucking do that! What is his medical diagnosis that is going to force him out for over 6 weeks?

I mean you're Fucking telling me this rule isn’t enforced but the AJ McCarron trade between the Browns and the Bengals is voided because the Browns submitted the paperwork a couple minutes late?

>being this mad about a team that isn't even in the playoffs breaking some nitpicky red tape rule

top kek

It's moreso that Sup Forums is homophobic and can't stand to see an openly gay man excel in professional sports.

OP calm down and stop typing like a nigger

So he gets released. He's just going to sign with their puckers again immediately. Stop chimping op.

Holy shit Bears fans are STILL booty blasted.

btw I dont even like football

You sure about that?

If he gets released, he goes on waivers and is picked up by the Browns.

But he isn't getting released, and GB will face no penalty because the Packers are a favored franchise :')

>Rodgers gets released
>Jacksonville scoops him up

That team would go AT LEAST 14-2

You heard it here first. The Packers will not win another NFC North title from here on out while Zimmer is HC.

Doesn't the waivers only apply during the season? Say he's sore for another Wiki and resign him as Free agent after.

>Did you even read anything that I wrote?

Why enforce it?

>Packers """cut""" Rodgers
>immediately re-sign him to a new megacontract

I don't know why this thread exists if only to complain because team speculation is stupid. Green Bay isn't releasing him and the nfl won't gonna enforce shit on a popular franchise. People will bitch on ESPN for like 2 weeks and then move on.

Why is this even a rule? I don't understand

He shouldn't have been activated anyways. He probably couldn't move his arms after the game.

Aaron Rodgers will never see another Super Bowl in a Packers uniform (Except on T.V.).

The Packers on paper are a shitty team with no talent, probably should be a 4-12 team but he elevates them to 8-8ish.

They can't get really that much better in the draft because the middle is like a dead zone, and he is too good to let them tank.

They need a 2-3 year rebuild and it's not Fucking happening with Rodgers at QB.

this. Explain the rule. Why if someone is listed as injured when not injured must be released?

It has to do with scamming the IR system to free up a roster spot. The rule is in place to try to prevent teams from abusing IR to claim extra roster spots.

oh my god, ONE extra roster slot for ONE game we oughta ban the entire packer franchise!

He won't go. There's TOO much money involved. Any other QB except Brady would be cut. The NFL is rigged.

sad but true

The Lions need to lose. Caldwell has to be fired.

Who...are you? Who the FUCK are you?

Saints rebuilt by going 7-9 every year, just have to get lucky with picks maybe a trade or two

Most teams are not going to get that lucky!

Checked and true. Like it or not, Rodgers and Brady are above some rules. Any other player would be fucked.

Why even have rules if you don't enforce them?