How many of you watched the series finale last night?

How many of you watched the series finale last night?

It was lackluster. The episode before with that motivational speaker was gold.

Literally who?

Thought the same. Can't say they Didn't give it a decent ending but goddamn I expected more. Fucking loved the opening sequence to the full version of the theme though.

why would I watch a boyband?

I stopped watching 3 episodes ago desu.

The meta commentary was awesome, its a shame they let a couple low quality seasons slip by before working hard on the last season but it felt like the proper and deserved send off to the fans.

Of course its not fake weed

I havent even watched the series yet

If you can laugh at degeneracy you'll love it. Blake is the lovable incel in all of us. I'd skip season 6 though

What season were they on?

wait a new season already aired? and the series is ending?

Workaholics has a special place in my heart. The first season aired when I was stationed in Southern California, freshly 21 getting fucked up. Then moving back to my home city and living in a house with my friends, smoking weed and watching workaholics. Now I live in a condo by myself and work a 9-5. I'm happy but miss the crazy times and miss how this show reminded me of those fun times.

This last season was utter garbage.
Not a single good episode.

Didn't even know it was on. The show has really become pure shit.

hey user this isnt your facebook wall faggot

shit, it was last night? then i guess it's time to marathon this last season. i wanted to catch the last episode, but meh, they let the quality slip these last few seasons anyway

Yea it was, it was pretty kino too. Very fitting end to the show even if it wasn't the best episode in the world.

I couldn't even make it half-way through the season. I might catch up since I have it on my dvr, but I haven't been digging this season so far.

Carl should have been in it.

Isn't that all the sitcoms are about anyway

People don't see all the fucking and drinking in normal sitcoms as degeneracy.

The people in this show aren't bad, but they are good either. They hold themselves back with drugs and other stupid decisions, like a real degenerate.

>Adam has a career
>Ders has a career
What the fuck is going to happen to Blake? Please let him have work

Same here. The last episode I watched was the music festival and I dropped it the first time during the beginning.

The last couple of seasons I've felt burned out keeping up with the series. And I've watched the first four seasons multiple times (like, five times at least). This is still one of my all-time favorite comedies, but holy fuck has it been a chore to watch.

a quick at his wiki say he writes, produces and does stand up. He should be fine.

he's going to hang out with atiba until atiba finds someone more popular to piggy back

Yeah, I know he does some small-time stuff. My point was he's likely to fade into obscurity, unlike the other guys who have starred in big features. And don't even get me started on Kyle. Hopefully he can get some directing gigs.

can someone spoiler how they ended it for me? i havent watched since season 3 and really have no desire to watch any more of it, but interested in how they finished it off

Anders has a breakdown over killing a chicken.

remember that episode of saved by the bell where they form zack attack and get famous and zach turns into a total asshole? Same episode as that only they become a social media party group, anders becomes a suicidal drunk, adam turns into the diva and blake struggles with accepting his fame.

I gotta watch to friend a predator again. I remember that being the best episode.

agreed

this was the first episode i saw and it is still my favorite

I remember enjoying the first 2 seasons whenever it came on TV, but I don't have cable anymore.

Is it worth picking up or does the series fall off?

Didn't even know there was a new season, senpai.