I built this bunker but I'm too big to reach the air purifier for repairs

>I built this bunker but I'm too big to reach the air purifier for repairs
>I never even entered the purifier room in recent times because I would have noticed the blood and belongings of the girl I kidnapped, raped, and murdered sitting on the floor
>I also never even noticed the scratches on the porthole window
>but yeah I built this bunker and since you can't reach the vital machinery except through this tiny duct, it sure is a good thing a tiny person like you is here

He probably got some help to build the bunker and killed the skinny guy that helped him.
Or he built it from the outside in.
Or there was another way to reach that part that wasn't through the vent but that way was sealed/closed so now the only remaining way to get there is through the vent.

Or maybe he wasn't so fucking fat when he built it.

What was his endgame?

Dude chill with contrarianism.

No one even saw the movie anyway.

kek op btfo again

>Or he built it from the outside in.
But it's locked from the inside...

Who locked it?...

He got fat.

So am I right in saying that he had a bunker because he was preparing for the apocalypse AND he was also a rapist-murderer?

Does a bunker like that even work for a long period? Don't you need sunlight to survive?

Just take vitamin D supplements bro ;)

Those prepper types. Most of them actually are sociopaths, you know. They're just waiting for shit to hit the fan so they can rape and murder with impunity.

>They're just waiting for shit to hit the fan so they can rape and murder with impunity.
Its the end of the world, why cling to social mores when society has ceased to exist.

I don't think so. I think they are just worried

Sociopath is a label you don't want to get too casual with

Air purifier maintenance is a problem

t. shooting an AR-15 gave me PTSD

t. cactus

Was the dude actually a rapist? I thought he just had a weird daughter complex and capped the chick when she got out of line like the other guy.

He was a good man

Survival. Survival in an apocalyptic setting and solitude usually don't mix very well, though.

He wanted a daughter figure.

No, they're nuts. Storing food is because of worry. Setting up blind spots to pick of approaching people is a disorder.

t. future rapist

I think you're actually playing yourself bud

>i watch movies but im too autistic to switch off and enjoy the story for what it is

Mews child

underrated post
Nice one user

he looks like Steve Bannon

young feet

what's even the point of staying alive in a nuclear wasteland or otherwise utterly fucked-up land, you're just delaying the inevitable and prolonging your suffering instead of having a comfy (or probably violent but quick) death with the rest of humanity

maybe he knows a bunch of preppers and they're all gonna meet up in a few years and play Halo

>See how silly the fat white man is? Nothing will happen, you don't need to own a gun. We have FEMA for that you filthy goyim.

I don't think he ever actually legitimately did anything wrong it was that dumb bitch that fucked everything up how typical. I bet if he never generously brought her back to the bunker him and his homie would've easy sailing until all that alien shit blew over. Morale of the story can't trust women with anything

T. Millennial

You need to get some red hot blood pumping through your veins the aliens got you right where they want you

There's rape in 10 cloverfield lane?

Because the future of the human race is an ideal worth persevering for. You'd understand this if you weren't a fucking narcissist degenerate that's never lived for anything but himself.

same. pretty sure that was the full extent of it. no full on reverse daddy issues.

We will all doe in the end whats the point? Seriously give me a non meme answer to why anything is even important

kek

>implying Emmett wasn't the one responsible for those crimes

He did get help building it. Emmett says that he helped him.