Plays for France

>plays for France
>scores in every other game
>fans still hate him
Why?

White. Tall. Handsome. Christian. Well-endowed.

He's white.

Name one important goal he's scored

All those last-minute goals for Arsenal

We're talking about his performances for the national team but if you wanna bring up Arsenal ok. Yes he's scored late minute winners against West Brom to secure the 4th place trophy

More talented players than him don't get to play

This

>t. Kolo Mutombo N'Touré

Like who ?

And don't say Benzema, he's played much more than Giroud on the NT for half the result.

>Lacazette
>Benzema (if you don't understand he's a better footballer I can't do anything for you)
>Martial
>Fekir
>Makes Griezmann or M Bappe play in a unatural position
>Dembele or M Bappe on the bench when he starts
>Because of Deschamps system, when he plays it also means that Lemar and Coman don't get any playing time when they are far more creative that "target man' Giroud

Do I need to go on?

Without even accounting Benzema, in a team with the likes of Martial Lacazette Fekir Griezmann M Bappe Lemar and Dembele wasting an offensive spot for arsenal benchwarmer Giroud should be punished by death

dis

Most of those players weren't at their level when Giroud played.

He profited a shit french NT and delivered when needed.

He obviously isn't at the level required anymore.

And Benzema had more than his chance at the NT. He didn't do shit and now same as Giroud he doesn't have the required level anymore.

>the flags
>the posts

Wasn't Benzema banned from the national team lol? Haven't seen him play in a while.

>t. mbappe fucked my bitch

reported to the Bundesliga. enjoy your reeducation classes

Some of the maybe more talented than him as individual players, but when it comes to scoring for France, he's the best option. There's a reason Deschamps likes him.

Because he's white and he's keeping Benzema out of the team and Benzema is a muslim who claims racism is keeping him out because the manager wants white players who don't "cause problems" and this story gets eaten up by the large lower-class immigrant following football has, who also simultaneously love Benzema because he listens to hiphop and "hasn't forgotten his roots" because he still associates with the hoodrats from his banlieue and they think that makes him gangsta and they love it.

All of that glosses over the fact that he literally was involved with the blackmailing of one of his team-mates, never actually performed for the France NT, is in constant conflict with team-mates, media and team officials at France and has been involved with shady shit more than once.

Just overall, not worth it.

But people don't see that and go along with "whitey holding us down yo" and mistake Benzema's degeneracy for charisma and therefore hate Giroud.

God I hate Benzema. And Ribery, for that matter. And Gignac.

because he has an "horrendous" style and because he took benzema's place.

personnaly I rate him aboce benzema easily. benzema is a pathetic player, spaghetti master, he's a piece of shit who betrayed his teammate. thank god for him he's been banned from playing for france because the truth is he's so bad he wouldn't been called up toplay for france anyway

gignac is alright.

that trollpost tho'. gutting.