What would you do if you were born in America but half Black?

What would you do if you were born in America but half Black?

If I was born female, I'd marry a white guy and get bleached.

Worked for my wife.

If man, find redpilled mulatto girl

If woman, get BLEACHED

Act white but get free affirmative action

Kill myself for being an abomination.

>if woman, get bleached
>if man, move to argentina to help them become more white.

This

Run for president, audition and act in crime shows highlighting big city crime, cuz I grew up in the streets. Be a rapper who Finna revolutionary who momma white

Join BLM compensate for my screwed up identity

Yell at white people

suicide by cop

Race twisty

Ooga booga bix nood keel da popo muhfugga

Sheeeeit dat 7/11 gots sum o dem chicken wangs we boiz gon get sum fucc whitey

Kill myself probably

Not reproduce and feed the disgusting trend of racemixing.

I would enjoy life on easy mode.

Fuck white girls and upload the pics to Sup Forums. Every day I would say. How can white men even compete.

Eat watermelon and chicken day in day out, sometimes with that purple drank on the white mans dime/ebt

Live life on easy mode as I embrace the white half while also enjoying my college scholarships and affirmative action hires.

I'd act like a victim whilst breaking the law, smoking dope and race baiting white people.

It's nature you have to fit in.

Sup Forums answers:

- get bleached
- commit sudoku
- join BLM / act black
- not reproduce

ok?

Get a college education for free

Move halfway to Africa.

i dont know user, im dont know what to do with my life anyway. I read, get smart and look at the world burn. Its becuase of my autism i guess.

They don't hand out the grades for free you have to work to get them so good luck with that.

You, your wife, your kids and your dog will be hanged

Kill my parents then my self.

get benefits, acquire success

Kekity kill myself senpu fampai
And that only over the being burger-born bit

Be Italian

God, that thing is fucking disgusting.

breed with an asian

the combination of blacks and asians is fantastic. what china is doing in africa is the best thing to happen to that continent since being colonized.

A lot of half-niggers are like "I'm proud to be Italian" lol

I would download addblock, install it and block all shill images on Sup Forums by blocking one image but that's just me.

Your dad should have worn a condom and blocked you from existing.

Jokes on you, I'm fully black.

Have an identity crisis and never fit in quite right with either group and resent my parents my entire life probably. Get made fun of for not being black enough. Thank god I'm white.

There are a lot of light-skinned actual niggers who claim they are Italian in America. I'm not talking about some mix between say a central or northern Italian and an Arab, I mean a full-on kinky-haired hamburger nose light skinned nigger (usually women) claiming they're Italian.

Then again, a lot of people can't tell the difference between light-skinned niggers and southern Italians.

>tfw halfblood
>tfw culture is 100% dutch
>tfw racist af against any form of minority
>tfw not even considering muslims as actual human beings
>tfw I need a white girl so my children can be white again
My father failed me, but I won't fail my children.

I was thinking on doing this.

So the Black father leaving White mom meme is real? Will there be a mulatto uprising against Black men?

>implying Shaquanda will not get more easily into an Ivy League college with a 5-point lower score than Elizabeth

Argentina is fucking more white than USA.

White father, and he's still around. It's only real in America.

I'd correct people and say I was half-white

Disown my parents.

This, game the system as best you can.

Move to Australia because obama is a race baiting niggerfaggot that will cause the complete and total erosion of race relations in America and usher in the destruction (or atleast degridation) of America.

Oh wait that's exactly what i did anyway.

I would go back to Africa

>tfw never born in america
>tfw I can only use my halfbloodedness to bait people hard and insult every kind of minority, but even if I weren't a halfblood, I could still do that
>tfw I'm normal

Growing up I'll probably utilize as many of dem programs as niggerly possible.

I'll get a free college education because of my skin color which I'll use to get some sort of liberal arts degree.

Then once all my gibmedats are exhausted I'll either redpill myself instantly and try to bring down BLM from the outside. Or I'll join BLM, chimp out undercover, and try to bring it down internally. The long con if you will.

I'll find a pretty white/black woman, marry her and have children who are even less black than their parents.

Its more likely to be born Hispanic in America :^)

I would be an overly sensitive BLM thug nigga.

>Born in America but half Black?

Move to Sweden and be worshiped by the natives.

I would most likely make friends with the white kids by being racist as fuck towards my own kind and they would think it's funny, and maybe be a role model to the black dudes and befriend them and try to take them away from the nig culture.

I'm a normie and was popular in high school but hated hanging with them and hung out with the most likely to be successful not so popular kids instead while talking shit about the "cool" kids. Got the perks of both so most likely goes the same way for being mulatto.

Should they :

A) Be upstanding, conservative citizens who are red-pilled and urge others to vote for Trump

B) Be as subhuman as possible to convince the world race-mixing is wrong?

I'd do what my current bf is doing-- not fall victim to "trying to be black" or "trying to be white". He doesn't care what people think about him and I find that unbelievably attractive.

I was already born in America and white, so this doesn't really apply to me.

Commit mass murder of other non-whites and blame it on the Jews.

Oh, well, there's a perfect topic.

this is what plight the mulatto has, if they have a fine enough family tree on one end. this is what the plight is of a man who is limited by his own blood.

what would I do? seek a way to break through that ceiling. I read every day, educate, push and strive for greater thoughts, surmount the self. But alas. I have already seen the way to paradise crumble in front of my eyes, Alexander's hand reaching into the clouds, the crumbling of the tower of babel beneath him, the corruption of mortality and sin and darkness he succumbs to. I stand at the top of the mountain, still hoping to assemble my own scaffold, to craft a path upwards and to infinity.

I'm born in America and full black

Same shit I did here
>Find nice white / less nigger woman
>Work as hard as I can
>Move in to america style suburbia with big fences and guards ( pic related)
>Buy a shotty and a good 1911 for you know , just in case
Profit!!!?

But deep down inside
you know that you will
still
be
half nigger......

If I had a white father I would probably become a successful black man.
If I had a black father I would probably become a nigger.

>The pain is real

whatever, just be whatever, hopefully realize that bitterness is just insecurities being projected, and these people need psychological aid. just don't fall prey to the pressures of victimization and self-minstrelization.

Live my life.

How can you proceed with living when you realize you are half black?