>tfw reading this right now
This man totally destroyed religion in my eyes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vSdGr4K4qLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jahova isn't.
Kek is.

(((hitchens)))

Now go and read the superior Hitchens' book.

Jesus Christ is the truth don't be fooled by the synagogue of Satan's tricks

m'ledi

Why did God create the tree of knowledge if he knew it would lead to original sin?

But he destroyed Judaism as well

He presented the same old arguments that have been used a million times, his only talent was in the articulation of his arguments

But can you deny God after witnessing my doubles?

(((((((((((Jesus)))))))))))))

Facts, not arguments

>science debunks religion
>mfw

Science has absolutely nothing to do with religion. People who say this really don't understand that religion is mostly about inner truths, not a description of reality.

I understand your confusion, as Abrahamism has obviously contaminated your mind, but saying that science debunks religion is like saying plate tectonics debunks poetry, it doesn't make any sense, because the two have nothing to do with each other

You confuse religion with faith. Also, who needs religion when you have philosophy?

>not a description of reality.

Religion is good. It can help to keep society stable.

Of course it has. You're a weak minded individual who allows himself to be swayed by whatever smooth talking individual currently has your attention.

You're a marketers wet dream.

Don't let one book change your mind on something as fundamental as your fucking religion. Are you going to watch a Michael Moore "documentary" next and fall in love with socialized medicine? Are you going to follow that up by watching a vlog about police violence and start throwing firecrackers at the men in blue?

Don't be swayed by some new thought that is presented to you in a way that pulls at your emotions. Be a man. Not a woman. Even if you're a woman, don't be a woman.

Grow the fuck up. Purposefully seek out view points that contradict your own. I read Sup Forums everyday, I read msnbc everyday, and I read aljazeera every single day. I find out the truth by comparing all three sources and using my instincts to sort through the bullshit. Start doing the same. Start going onto online forums and arguing for something you are actually against. Try to formulate a coherent argument for something that you despise, it'll make you a smarter and stronger person.

It'll make you an man.

Insect user is right.

It really isn't. Religion is mostly about sense making and meaning, not about describing reality. That's what science is for. The two have their own distinct functions, which never come in contact with each other.

I've been an atheist since 5 and still am, but I hope Europe returns to Christ.

This book didn't change my mind. I was already an edgy fedora before reading it
It just proved my beliefs one more time

If you made this thread, you never believed in religion to begin with.

youtu.be/vSdGr4K4qLg

It will be hard for someone in the US to accept that as we have zealots who push for the book of Genesis to be taught as the literal origin of the world in schools. Religious people here take the bible very literally.

Religion is about telling you the reality without making sense of it.

>you never believed in religion to begin with
I used to believe when I was 10 y.o.

>calls someone weak for having the capability of a change of mind after reading a logical, well written book
>unironically suggests that accepting the bible for the truth isnt?

WEW LAD. I CANT HANDLE THESE MENTAL GYMNASTICS

I'll promote Christianity just to trigger atheists.

> This man totally destroyed religion in my eyes

You let another man tell you how to think. That's fucking embarrassing. Furthermore, you decide to enter your own personal echo chamber by reading a book that you already know you're going to agree with 100% before you start. What's the fucking point of that?

How low is your self esteem that you have to search out authors that you agree with? How even lower is your self esteem that you then go onto the internet to talk about how you agree with another man?

How tired are your arms after reading a book while patting yourself on the back at the same time?

I promote atheism to trigger Muslims and Christians
In fact I'm a deist

>You let another man tell you how to think
Isn't it what religion is about?

trigger'd

Are you unironically suggesting that reading books is for people with "low self esteem"?

Learn to read Austrian Faggot. I'm not religious at all.

I'm just allergic to weak pieces of shit who like to celebrate other men changing their mind for them.

How can one man "destroy religion" in another man's eye unless the later is a weak willed bitch?

I'm an atheist and think Hitchens is shit. He's almost purely rhetoric and no good arguments.

jesus cannot produce dubs like kek can

Austrian faggot, your country doesn't matter. Read what I wrote.

>I'm just allergic to weak pieces of shit who like to celebrate other men changing their mind for them.

So in other words. Someone who reads "Origin of the species" and suddenly sees the world in the context of evolution is "weak minded"?

How highly autistic of you.

Keep up the good YLYL material.

Men who don't question their religious teachings are women. Weak and blind.

I read what you wrote.

You are highly deranged and your arguments are faulty.

God didn't knew(I mean He obvious knew, not doubting his omniscience but..) about that since he gave us free will.

And as far as i know he doesn't really intervene about that matter

Read what I wrote Austrian Fag.

2 brothers 1 beliefs in god 1 did not , as an atheist this really makes me think

Read it bitch.

when you start questioning your religious teachings, they start to crash. This is what happened to me.
Religion is about blindly believing what is written in holy scripts, otherwise you convert into another religion or become an atheist/deist/agnostic

I bet the clean shaven one is the on that believes in God and the dirty neck beard is the "atheist".

If God is omnipotent and he knows the past present and future there's no free will. Only illusion.

Nice refutation of my point. It still stands.

The phrase "standing on the shoulders of giants" is exactly that. A simple explanation for the centuries of human thought and knowledge. Easily passed on in the form of text.

A 14 year old boy who reads the origin of the species will forever understand the world in a more logical way.

You are suggesting that this is somehow "weak".

I put it to you, that you suffer from autism.

Judaism is easy to talk shit about

Christianity is easy to attack because he isn't debating well versed Trinitarians.

What are you talking about.

Noone dares to criticize Judaism.

Criticizing Christianity is easy, because its a primitive sand fairy tale.

Any 10 year old can ask 10 questions and your religion comes undone.

You cant know if youre following god or the devil. Heathen.

>logical, well written book
>Christopher Hitchens

Pick one

He also mocked and destroyed Islam
Just read his book before criticising

>Virtue signalling on an anonymous board

God is supposed to be all knowing and good. If he knowingly set us up to fall by placing the tree there he cannot be good.

The 'Russian spirit' or 'soul' is Christian values morphed through your Jewish propaganda into an item that's supposedly exclusively restricted to Russian nationalities.

Again: The entire Russian identity is a Christian one, although since you are a city slicker anyways, I don't even consider you a Russian and I hope you get nuked.

>Any 10 year old can ask 10 questions and your religion comes undone.

>i've never interacted with Christians who know what they're talking about so there aren't any!

*tips fedora

How about both faggot

-tips fedora-

>you let another man tell you how to think? Disgusting.
>there are religious people in this thread.

You silly goose

>If he knowingly set us up to fall by placing the tree there he cannot be good.

Do you believe people have free will?

Hitchens is a basic bitch tier atheist who has no idea what he's talking about and has never interacted in any meaningful way with Christian academics and philosophers. He puts his stupid shit forward in a clever way, that's it.

>god didnt knew!
>but he did ackhgchually!

that damage control

The international jewry will always try to Divide us and enslave us. They want to mix us, and they want no culture, no religion, nothing. They want us do work for them. Jews a satanic and needs to be stopped.

You don't need to read anything to destroy religion.
I personally care about the truth.
Religion is not based on truth, most religions just make a bunch of unfalsifiable claims with no evidence and say "ha, can't disprove me, so that proves I'm right."
Any sane person just ignores those claims and moves on.

Yeah, the non overlapping majisteria argument. Already been btfo before, as for eg by Dawkins:

"it is completely unrealistic to claim, as Gould and many others do, that religion keeps itself away from science's turf, restricting itself to morals and values. A universe with a supernatural presence would be a fundamentally and qualitatively different kind of universe from one without. The difference is, inescapably, a scientific difference. Religions make existence claims, and this means scientific claims."
Dawkins

What a refute. Even the "no u" right at the end. I think you won.

Seriously though, you are absolutely retarded. Go to Sup Forums, they're more your type.

>Christian values
>not Jewish propaganda
Good goyim

One hundred percent both. Are you religious?

Did he have interesting insight on other religions than the Abrahamic ones, or was he focusing on just those?

Swearing is against the Bible faggot. Apologize Christcuck

I would actually agree with this. Nicely put.

Oh no He said to kill all the offspring of the Nephilim He's so mean. I know. Maybe if i stay being a pagan like this author I can go produce even more rapes of all kinds of shit

Yeah. Cos we need to interview the brothers grimm to know fairies don't exist.

Christ was a bad goy that's why (((they))) crucified him. Only kikes hate Christianity.

Read what I wrote Austrian Faggot.

> Your argument is built on a false premise. I never said learning from others was weak
> Only women allow others to do their thinking for them. Men take input from others, but make their own decisions
> Understanding comes from taking in input from multiple sources with different viewpoints and using your own logic to formulate your own opinions
> Research is critical to formulating your own opinions
> Everyone should read books they know they will disagree with.
> Authors should be sought out simply because they already agree with your previously held opinion, real men search for truth by comparing what they think is true with what others do
> Fresh viewpoints are necessary for constant reevaluation
> Anyone who isn't constantly reevaluating their opinions based on new facts is a mental woman
> Good luck finding new facts reading the same books over and over again
> Good luck growing intellectually without challenging yourself with new information
> Oh, are you starting to understand what I'm saying? You dumb Austrian Faggot?
> Thank you for staying until the end of this greentext and rereading the first letter of every line.

(tips th fuck out of m'fedora)
why do you kids give retards money to say "fairy tales are fairy tales"? how pathetic can you be?

Do you actually take Hitchens seriously?

Religion is just the different ways of explaining the universe. God is the metaphor for energy, for energy cannot be created or destroyed, only changed.

Is there an actual omnipotent God? I'm sure of it I just have no idea what it is. I have a hard time believing such a being would reveal itself to us mortals, who knows.

You're insane.

The Jews killed your czar
The Jews killed your priests
The Jews killed your nuns
And the Jews already killed you.

The reason Russians and Serbs are targeted for genocided is precisely because of the orthodox Christian values.

Also, you really are a city slicker, all orthodox monks hate Jews, and call them out at every given moment. The fact that you do nothing about them proves that you have to be nuked for the sake of the remaining good Russians.

Religion is neither based on truth or non truth. Its based on ideas, philisophy.
Religion is not the most important thing, but we need it. Alot of good morals comes from the bible. Religion can unite people.

A priori deciding people who don't think like you are wrong and there's no merit to their position. How intellectually honest.

I didn't pay any money, I just downloaded this book from torrents and uploaded it on
my e-book xdd

He wrecks religion on the whole, but there are 3 chapters exclusively devoted to Islam, Judaism (Old Testament) and Christianity (New Testament)

>Dont question anything or else bad things
Sounds like liberal logic

Then that may be a God, but not the Abrahamic religions God

Personally I'm waiting for the singularity and my thousand emulated waifus

Socialized medicine works though

Christianity is the only thing historically that can successfully go up against Islam, we need it to be strong again.

A question with a question? So you are religious?

>this is coming from someone who has never experienced conversion or deconversion
I am so enlightened now friend wow thanks

No, refuting the point that you can't make your mind up without talking to those who have already done so.

Define "works." If you think the VA "works," you must be easily pleased.

Exactly

I wish more religious people were like you, we wouldnt have so many fucking problems here.

You dweebs have lost to Islam before. We can't risk you fucking up again

>Changing your mind = Weak
>But please look at all the viewpoints
>except religion
Kill yourself

Christianity is their biggest enemy

Everything the jews do is anti christian in every way