'They organize to get my ratings down': Amy Schumer's Netflix comedy special panned in online reviews...

>'They organize to get my ratings down': Amy Schumer's Netflix comedy special panned in online reviews... and star blames alt-right trolls for flood of criticism
Is she right on this one and some people find her funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY
reddit.com/search?q=amy schumer&sort=top&t=month
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not like she's spammed her constantly by Sup Forums fags. They certainly wouldn't do something like post a bunch of shitty reviews on netflix. No way.

>Conservatives
>running the media

She blamed people gathering in "sub reddit rooms."

She's not entirely wrong. Reddit was full of anti-Schumer threads days ago, many of them taking the top spots, about how she was "caught stealing jokes again," and you'd better believe a lot of Reddit users went over to Netflix to downvote her there without ever watching her comedy special.

>implying she didnt hire a p&r company to push her reviews down to attract the media shitstorm so people like me who are indifferent go and watch her comedy special out of curiosity

she's a jew bud, they're 5 steps ahead of you.

don't you have to actually own a netflix subscription to be allowed to review series there? surely these trolls don't pay for netflix.

also netflix shoud implement some system where you can only review something if you've at least seen one episode, or the entire movie.

people are just done with her tired old shtick, same thing happened to dane cook

Or maybe it's bad.

How did this cow's career not end immediately after she was caught stealing jokes?

how do I catch up with the jews?

What a crazy whore.

>also netflix shoud implement some system where you can only review something if you've at least seen one episode, or the entire movie.

>implements this stupid idea
>people just ff all the way to the end or click to the end on their computers

You're retarded.

Why doesn't netflix confirm her accusations?

She's not entirely wrong but of course you alt right hivemind fascits will not admit it

>I don't know if you guys know this, but this past year I've gotten very rich, famous and humble.

>This does not leave this theater. On my pussy's best day, it smells like a small barnyard animal.

>I tweeted out a photo of myself wearing just underwear, and that's when I learned the word you don't want people to use when a nude photo of you goes viral. "Brave."

>I wish we were raised more like men. Here's an example. Have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go, "Does it taste okay? I haven't been drinking a lot of water, and I'm a little worried."

>Every comic has some special where they wear leather, and they regret it later. It's my fucking moment. Leather special! Woop woop, already regret it!

> turn it on
> turn sound off/minimize
> do other stuff
> done
That being said, the entire interface and library structure is an unholy mess.

She's definitely right but also incredibly not funny so it is hard to really care

this were you gamergate cucks not making threads about her new special 24/7? Why not just ignore her if you think shes shit

This guy literally sat through her shitty performance just to be able to cry about what everyone already knows about her

Get a hobby

marry a big titted one

so what? that takes a lot more effort than doing nothing of that. it would remove some illegitimate reviews, and it would be easy to implement.

Those were all quotes from a 3 minute youtube clip netflix posted you grasping retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Ux-x1GnUuqY

It wouldn't do shit you massive fuckface, it literally takes one more click to get to the end of the video on my computer.

WTF I love Reddit now

I'd rather have a decent interface that allows me to rate movies i've already seen somewhere else and don't want to rewatch

People will stop buying a product just because she advertises it. It has already happened with that disastrous ad campaign for a beer.

She really underestimates how much she is disliked but the average person.

I am still looking down on you for wasting time on her at all and now I'm going to leave this thread before I end up beating your combined amount, suck my ass fags.

She's talking about user reviews. The media doesn't control ratings on Netflix.

This bitch gets an exclusive comedy special on Netflix and they're taking Bob's Burgers down from the same website in two weeks because...?

Fuck them.

stay mad

>didn't watch her special
>so now I'm a sabotaging master of the hacker group known as 'anonymous'
>mfw

>some people find her funny?
Saw a sketch or two on youtube that she was in.
Wasn't that bad.

>Is she right on this one
I could easily see people just rating her low to spite.

SO MUCH THIS

This is "muh russians" tier media shitposting

>critics hate your standup special
>"HURR IT WAS THE ALT RIGHT NAZIS"
does she really think this?

If anything they should hold off on reviews until a few days after it's been out. Would be easier for people to make up their own opinion on whether to watch things or not.

t. Ivan Ivanov

It's time to go back now kiddies

IS THIS A WORK OF THE HACKER KNOWN AS Sup Forums?

>those comments

This is just like ghostbusters
It was exptected to be shit and it was
This will be the same
Trailers do tell you the whole story

>muh alt right

What the fuck does that even mean? Is anyone that's a conservative or a republican in the alt right

I mean...they do. Doesnt make her work good. But they do actively shit all over her and try to bring her down.

I've never laughed at something that any Schumacher has said

No. Anyone who's not an outspoken LGBTQ+ refugees welcome Hillary Clinton donor PoC is alt-right.

Viggo Mortensen got called alt-right for endorsing the fucking Green Party and refusing to cheer for Meryl Streep's speech.

>redditor trying to passive aggressively judge someone for hating a hack comedian
nah. she's literally victim complexing ATM, she's fair game for all the shit she deserves

her shit special bombed and she's blaming white supremacists.

"They organize to get my ratings down."
That is the funniest fucking way to describe yourself as unpopular.

You know, I'm up here doing my fat vagina routine for an hour straight, and for some WEIRD reason people conspire to get up and leave the room, one by one in a synchronized fashion.

>muh ratings suck!
>people saw the highlights of my special and don't like it!
>WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!

ALT RIGHT NAZIS COME TOGETHER TO BASH MY SPECIAL

fuck off amy

The way these women go to her special and applaud louder than a Super Bowl game and laugh hard enough to die from exhaustion is hilarious

>Every comic has some special where they wear leather

what did she mean by this?

>be ugly
>have no charisma
>have no sense of humor
>have New York's most powerful Senator for an uncle
>get your own TV series, movie and Netflix special
what did she mean by this?

>What the fuck does that even mean?

Anything that isn't full-blown SJW.

I've had the same, unchanging personal values and beliefs since the late 90's, and people have gone from calling me "fundy" to "Bush brigade" to "Neocon" to "Tea Partier" to "Alt-right".

I have no idea how one set of beliefs can be five different things based on the passage of less than five election-cycles.

>they organize to get my ratings down

Delegitimization of a group of peoples opinion, classic

Nah she's right, pol cucks got nothing better in their lives. Doesn't change that she's an unfunny cunt though

lolololololololololololololololol
no hah we did not even need to >:P
no really we have wai bigger frogs to fry then waste time on her ><
no offense im sure she has at least 3 good jokes.

they fuck

What is it with people and passing blame? Does anyone ever take full responsibility. Two high profile netflix projects have claimed that Donald Trump is responsible for them sucking. What the fuck?

>hold the same conservative beliefs over time
>names for it constantly change

>hold liberal beliefs over time
>it's still called liberal

Hopefully it's true lol

What does a Bulgarian footballer have to do with anything?

It definitely was organized low ratings, they were posting about that shit on Sup Forums and The_Donald.

That said, she still sucks. I actually decided to watch it. Her timing and ability is pretty good, her content is just shit.

She can blame the ratings on trump all she wants, but she can't deny the lack of views

Why do female comedians only joke about sex?

>This low iq fly over staters vote is worth more than the college educated urban man
Really makes you think

>She's definitely right

Not a single thread here or on Sup Forums about that' literally nothing in th archives

Don't get why some celebs are so outspoken about politics, probably not the best idea to reduce your target audience

Shock humor is easy

You have to be a special kind of retarded to think this isn't happening in 2017, but her career should have tanked a while ago so I guess I don't mind autistic virgins taking it into their own hands.

>Is she right on this one

Yes.

reddit.com/search?q=amy schumer&sort=top&t=month

>easy
>attracts male interest

Because for the past 20 years, the more liberal you were the more popular you were. It was the dominant social narrative.

Netflix's rating score isn't actually a average of reviews, it's an algorithm that gives a rating based on your viewing history and preference. So a 1 star rated shoe to someone could be 5 stars to another

t. Trumpcucks

>I wish we were raised more like men. Here's an example. Have you ever had a guy cum in your mouth and go, "Does it taste okay? I haven't been drinking a lot of water, and I'm a little worried."

I don't get it.

If you're passionate about something and given a large enough voice to share your passion then you'd be a coward or a fool to use it. Regardless of which side they align themselves with people should speak up about the world if they think something is wrong. The whole celebrities should be silent on issues outside of their field thing is pretty silly since I heavily doubt the ones saying this loudest are political scientists

It's just not a funny joke.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

No one would have cared about this special if it weren't for the alt right tards. They made it a news story. If she's smart she'll keep baiting them for publicity, they're obviously unable to resist.

Did this guy literally search through the archives for this, especially when nobody is saying four channel specifically
Jfc

Not to use it*

Show me one thread in Sup Forums planning that

Most people who live in the city outside of the very rich parts are usually retarded.

wow, reddit's fucking obsessed with her, wtf?

I disagree. There's a lot of people who literally won't watch your movies or buy your products solely based on your political stance. Terrible business move but these people went into a career with the chance of success being super low, so they probably aren't business savy

says more about you than it does her really.

This is so true, the only time I ever even think about this woman is when the alt right is bitching about her. Just let her fucking fade you serfs.

so how do we stop misogynistic redditors from ruining womens lives bros?

Don't know how you gleaned that from my post.

Reply to this with a reaction image when you heard this news

Someone show me comedians wearing leather during a special
I didn't laugh at this and am curious to see where she came up with this stupid joke

>search: "amy schumer"
>limit my search to r/The_Donald

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/search?q="amy schumer"&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

>and star blames alt-right trolls
Does she forget she used to be a regular on Fox News Red Eye?

Eddie Murphy's Delirious, and Martin Lawrence's You So Crazy.

Even this fat ugly bitch will never fuck you, cats.

Those are news organizations with a conservative slant, the alt-right persecution delusion fantasy land has nothing to do with that.

It's just too easy to shit on Amy Schumers special

>that horrible leather thing
>highlights are shit jokes
>obligatory sex joke
>crowd is 80% women

>Don't get why some celebs are so outspoken about politics

It's called propaganda.

There is a class of people so stupid and easily controlled that the statements of celebrities alters their behavior. So celebrities use that to their advantage and promote their agenda.

She's got some gall after the support Manbusters received from the media