JUST UNFUCK MY SHIT UP

JUST UNFUCK MY SHIT UP

look at how low his nipples are

he must have some serious skin flaps

did he lose weight again?

yes, this picture is recent

100% chance his whole torso looks like it's melting. He'll have to have surgery to fix that shit.

He has the money to get them fixed

What the fuck is with those proportions? This looks like a homunculus of Jonah Hill.

Nah he looks good

cool

this is why i get mad at fat people that say they can;t lose weight. barring those with thyroid gland issues, literally anyone can lose weight, be it through diet or exercise.

hopefully he will stay thin, i hate seeing his fat ass on screen, it's disgusting

Dude looks good, good for him. All that weight is bad for health.

Wearing anything but foot-length socks while wearing shorts unless you are playing a sport looks dorky,

Whew this guy's an animal! All women can go to hell

prime Jonah coming through

Not making excuses but lets not pretend it isn't literally the easiest thing in the world to lose weight when you have unlimited time and resources because you don't work 9/5 and you can literally hire someone to walk beside you and slap food out of your hands.

Those weight fluctuations are not healthy. He's doing the Brando.

god how depressing would it be to actually look worse after losing all that weight

Men are meant to be ugly

No he deserves praise from all gossip magazines, media outlets and even the president. Because that's how celeb culture is in America.

hey thats a pretty good joke, mind if i use it in my stand-up routine? ill make millions, thanks

It's unavoidable. It actually better to look worse but feel lighter.

damn jonah looks like THAT?

>And then Brad and Leo leave us alone

he's getting in shape to knock out that french slut who humiliated him. gonna punch her right in the frog mouth.

She's not losing weight on principle. She likes to pose in bikinis showing off her fat rolls.

It's a point of pride for people like her and Lena Dunham.

still unattractive tbqh

>lets not pretend it isn't literally the easiest thing in the world to lose weight when you have unlimited time and resources
This really is true, otherwise I'd still be fat.

you just dont "fix" them. they have to work around the muscles and alot of the times relocate the nipple.

also that tattoo looks like shit

Most people dont have millions of dollars, a personal trainer, a cook, and an actor's schedule.

Just Casey Affleck My Shit Up

Obsession General

>yo-yo dieting
>surely this won't lead to cancer

Most fat people are poor and jobless, though.

You don't need money. You do need free time, but most of all you need discipline.

so you're saying that only people that have those lose weight?

Aside from the trainer all of those things can feed into being a fatfuck

It won't lead to cancer. It can fuck up your pancreas, kidneys and liver, though.

the heart too I think

Keep talking shit about me online you faggots. How about you meet me in the Subway carpark and I will kick your skinnyfat asses?

>carpark

at such a rapid pace yea.

no one working a full time job is losing/cutting that much

Still a manlet though. Hahahaha

Autolot?

That's what I said. I know you are you said you are so what am I?

Fat dicklet jawlet noob.

I will paddle your ass with my sweet flaps of skin you joke!

This. They're not just minor fluctuation, nigger doubles his size then looses it all, then puts it back on again.

haha what a faggot

He looks like utter shit. Scrawny arms yet thick torso with saggy skin due to fat loss.

fuck you faggot. i work over 40 hrs a week and still go to the gym 4 times a week

losing weight is literally the easiest thing in the world. gyms are cheap and routines are an hour or two of googling away. fat people are just lazy, thats all.

Is this because of what that French woman said to him?

He has no quads. he must be a little manlet

T-minus 4 days until he eats a chili dog and gains it all back immediately.

nigger i started an internship 2 months ago and ive lost like 4 kg thanks to walking for like 50 min daily and im already a skinny fuck
its not hard to lose weight, you are jut lazy

Jesus Christ the nipples

We believe in your Jonah,

They say it is foolish for a man not to attain his physical peaks

How are his legs so scrawny?
A guy his size losing so much should have giant legs afterwards from all the extra weight. I lost +60 lbs but only went down one pant size because of the left over muscle.

He's not saying it isn't possible to lose weight. He's saying it's a million times easier when you have zero other obligations.

>skinnyfat

Why is Sup Forums so OBSESSED? There is at least one thread a day about this guy (usually 5-10) I would think Shia is more up your ally, or is it because Jonah is more relatedable to the Sup Forums demographic?

Honest question: Do you faggots actually expect people to believe this shit?

men are meant to be gruff and tough, but i dont know about ugly. maybe up to a point if youre being honest

it's all the fat-asses on Sup Forums who are secretly jelly as fuck that they lack the motivation to get thin like Jonah so they hate on Jonah and make fun of him

look at those legs

>that hair beard combo
HE'S GOING FOR JACKED MODE