Jesus fucking christ, i'm so angry i wasted time watching this piece of shit

jesus fucking christ, i'm so angry i wasted time watching this piece of shit.

the first episode actually had promise, so fell for it. halfway through the series i was just slapping myself at how stupidly large some plote holes were, and the logical fallacies in the series.

>DUDE RANDOM TIMESKIPS LMAO XDD
>DUDE THIS JUST HAPPENED YOU GOTTA BELIEVE ME LMAO XDD

everything is just some crazy bitch talking about her insane fantasies

>lol how do we end this amazing series guys?
>oh i know, let's have a random school shooting were the characters perform an elaborate fairy faggot dance to distract the shooter

WHAT THE FUCK DID I WATCH

>this is what privileged kids who worked for Goldman Sachs think is deep and profound

literally, nothing makes sense.

it came to the point where i was watching the episodes to see what retarded shit they will come up next.

the ending was one of the worst in recent years

did anyone actually like this?

It was a vehicle for the visuals. A love letter to the world and everything in it.

please

please stop user

just

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY DOING?? in real life they would have gotten shot in 1 second

Daily reminder that Brit Marling is literally Neil Breen with tits.

GOAT ending for a show

Currently the best show in existence after the leftovers.

>tfw Brit confirmed The OA pt 2 not too long ago

As a school shooter myself I'd definitely let them perform the entirety of it before killing them.

>Currently the best show in existence after the leftovers.
DELTE THIS NOW.
Don't you dare compare The Leftovers to this shit.

For some reason Brit Marling always reminds me of a really sexy Neanderthal

Like can't you just imagine her clubbing you in the head with a rock, dragging you to the entrance of her cave and then grunting "unga bunga" as she rapes you while pterodactyls fly by in the distance

Pterodactyls were dead 60,000,000 years before any primate you uneducated mongoloid.

>he thinks something can be "60,000,000 years before" when earth is only 7,000 years old
get a load of this retard

What the fuck? Why did they do this?

What's the title of this show? The Circle Triangle? The O Triangle? The Zero / \ ?

Maybe the Original Angel was the friends they made along the way?

how do you know?

where you there??

It was their Ginyu poses

same here

It's great to be honest.

Why didn't OA just kamehameha the school shooter?

>she and Dr. Hap have to fight on Namek before the planet explodes

all about near death experiences

then turns into a series of movements that when done by 5 people in sync will open the door to another dimension

she is trapped in a cage with 3 other people Homer, Rachel, and Scott who dies and comes back to life after having a NDE

a blind girl Prairie returns after being gone for 7 years somehow able to see again and is now calling herself the OA

she goes to her adopted home in North Carolina (she was originally from Russia) and gathers 5 strong people to tell her story to and teach the movements to

the webm is the final scene of the show where a school shooter comes and they perform the movements to stop him. When they finish they see that Prairie has been shot and is dying

then one of the kids she taught the movements to goes to her home and searches her room where he finds books about Russia, Near Death Experiences and Homer's The Odyssey
>said she was born in Russia
>said she had a near death experience
>claimed to be trapped in a cage with a boy named Homer

its supposed to be a cliffhanger of did she make it all up or was it real and did they actually travel to another dimension

Is this the ending to GotG before they put the special effects in?

that faggot FBI agent planted those books and materials to discredit her

or did he? find out on the next episode of OA Ball Z

britbrit was a e s t h e t i c as hell though