Official Cleveland Browns @ Chicago Bears Gamethread #1

Merry Christmas you fuckers. Here's enjoying a snowy game in Chicago. Browns look to (and likely) to get their first win of the season. Game's on CBS starting at noon.

Other urls found in this thread:

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-5.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

On the one hand, a 0-16 meme run sounds like the stuff of legends that has only ever happened once before with the Lions, and thus I want it to badly happen. On the other hand, that plus Cleavand's loss in the World Series with baseball would destroy the entire city to never recover for centuries.

I'm conflicted about this for sure.

ah yes the garbageowl

I dun beleev it

the browns might win this one

Not dubs and Cleveland will win today

TOILETB OWL

>tfw all my coworkers want the bears to lose because they, like the team, just don't give a shit anymore

So a preemptuve you're welcome detroit for your record staying intact

Thank god I'm working today to get my mind distracted from this garbage bears """""""""football"""""""

I hope they fire Fox midgame.

Who's ready for Ditka?

Gimme that sweet, sweet Brown W baby. Make it dirty for me.

>I hope they fire Fox midgame
They're keeping him until February. The Mccaskeys and Ted Phillips believe in doing things old fashioned, and by the time they get around to a coaching search, the good options will be gone just like the last 2 times.

I hate both teams, but am rooting for Shitcongo because I want the Browns to claim a perfect record.

> t. undercover Browns fan

Howard will run 150 yards and 2 touchdowns today in addition to 1 big excitement touchdown from Cohen (unless refs decide to take it away).

Imagine being so embarrased to be a Browns fan, you still can't admit it on an anonymous Mongolian horse hair weaving board.

nope. This fucking team pisses me off so much. Its fucking so fucking hard to be a bears fan.

At this point its more embarassing being a bears fan.

Wishing for your team to lose just means you aren't a fan. Remember how much fun it was when they beat the Bungles?

I don't know why people are acting like Hue is on his way out. Haslem said he was going to be our coach for a long time right after firing Sashi. If I was Rosen I would refuse to play for the Browns,

BROWNS WILL WIN

you guys ready for the "literally who cares?" bowl?

I got in on the under just before kickoff. I suggest you do the same.

Whats the definition of long? 8 more days?

Any Lion fan here rooting for the Browns so 0-16 remains a Lion thing?

Well actually I wish for trubs/howard to have a good game and fox to be fired

But we all know wishes never come true even not on fucking christmas

Which would be absolutely hilarious since they've been taking since game 1 to get him
There's literally no other explanation for continuing to start Kizer despite him proving over a dozen games now that he's one of the worst QBs of all time

I wonder how many no shows there are

Kek. I still hope Cleveland gets a perfect record.

anyone actually a browns fan?

BEAR WEATHER!

>But we all know wishes never come true even not on fucking christmas
What if I wish to get drunk?

Kizer wouldn't be so bad if he had a coach that would actually attempt to make things easy for him. Little things like calling some easy high percentage plays early on to ease him into the game and build some confidence. Watch Kizers first throw of the game be a streak on 3rd and 5

looks pretty spotty up there, I'll give it until the 2nd quarter since the snow might be fucking shit up

Imagine if you only watched the NFL on Christmas.
You would think the Browns are good

I'm rooting for the Bears for the exact opposite reason. Not a Lions fan, but went to college in MI and made a lot of MI friends. If only Cleveland didn't beat the Chargers last year, they'd have all the records.

From my understanding, real Lions fans don't want to hold the "only 0-16 team ever" title.

also not making him throw 40 times a game seeing as you have a good oline and a competent running back

>meme qb's

Yes, it's not as bad as it seems. You just need to stop feeling as much.

I have a dilemma my fellow shitposters. I'm at the hospital cause my daughter was born last night. I'm a cleveland fan and in southern wisconsin on the border but the CBS affiliate is showing the patriots game. Can anyone link me to a stream?

Almost called it. That kind of shit wrecks your confidence.

I got you brownie

buffstream.com/watch/nfl-5.php

vipleague dot mobi, follow the relevant links
congrats m8

>all those frozen chicago polacks
lol

Green Bay fan here, know that Packer nation is still rooting for the Bears because it's really fun to watch the Browns lose.

I was actually considering buying tickets to theis shitshow what the hell is wrong with me

Is she hot?

did anyone get a pic of those sad snowy burrs

are you kidding me? polacks can't afford Bears tickets unless they're some sort of union organizer

I think you meant your wife's daughter

ehehe

Thank you!

Browns nation is also rooting for the Bears because we want Hue to be fired and Haslam to be embarrassed.

well fuck you, we also want our coach fired

>getting sacked like that
O-line should be ashamed

most browns play of the season?
For me, it's that last pick against the Packers

Nah. 1-15 will accomplish the same thing

all those retards are injured. or have been injured at some point

But we want fox fired

don't worry user, lots of people consider doing stupid things, and then say "wait, that'd be stupid, I better not do that"

That's on Trubisky for not recognizing the blitz and setting the protection. Anytime somebody comes clean like that it's usually the QB's fault.

Fuck you. Trubisky is from my hometown. I want him to succeed. Hopefully we both get what we want for christmas. John Fox and Hue Jackson are the two worst coaches in the league.

Beating Cleveland is not enough to keep your job

Kizer is the worst QB in the league this year but where does he rank historically?

my SeaCucks are not until 5am here in Third World Shitsville. I'm just here hoping the Browns get a Christmas miracle.

agreed brownsbro

No. Haslam has to bear 0-16 for the rest of his sorry life.

you guys like the statue?

Fox is done in Chicago no matter what. Hue needs to lose out to get fired. Besides, do you really want to be that one team that Cleveland beat?

>fedora

similar feats were enough to keep Lovie around an extra 3 years and the same people are still in charge

>0-15
>Handoff on 3rd and 10

Kizer is trassshhh

What is he yelling at?

some colored fella is on his lawn

Kizer being trash and Hue Jackson being an overwhelmed retard are not mutually exclusive. Hue jackson should khs and die.

Also lol Tabor.

I'm a browns fan so what
Next year we will win at least the division title and maybe even win the league.

Vince Lombardi

as long as that colored fella played Football for his Bears he couldnt care any less

Candidly, I don't think so.

do people really exist who use a company outside of sprint, att or verizon?

not unless they live in an extremely rural area

Niggers do, because they have bad credit.

nice proxy, mr. dorsey

I like how Trubisky just got whacked in the head while sliding and the refs didnt do shit. If that happened to Brady ir Rogers it wouldve been a flag.

T-Mobile is what I use. Cheap, reliable, and unlimited data

there are people who get tmobile for free luckswing

I don't think the browns did anything malicious right there. Looked like the guy trailing him slipped and rolled out of the way best he could. Looked like he and Garrett almost hit each other really hard.

Past the 20

>Flagging people for bad words

Jesus

well i guess it depends what he said.

past the 5.

hurray

he said "Giardiniera is not a top 5 all time condiment"

Come on and join us in 0-16 Browns bros. It only hurts for a little bit but then you can look back and laugh at it

he called Trubitsky's waifu a shit

The Browns can't possibly go 0-16 can they?

Dying inside

He should be banned from the NFL

Alright, another nail in the coffin of Hue Mr Potato Head Retard Jackson

There is no pain. I've been dead since 1995.

WHAT?! THAT FUCKER SHOULD HAVE BEEN EJECTED!

>dissing da tiddies
shamfur