How do you feel about this wall?

How do you feel about this wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@33.7825751,-84.3905922,3a,75y,89.29h,73.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQIejCTBZOWcELU0DPVGqqA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this some bullshit Adult Swim nostalgia crap?

>now they'd have to update it to include a bunch of unfunny live-action shit

>9 shows
>Only 3 are anime
>Somehow it's all anime bullshit

Mission Hill is not appreciated enough

He said Adult Swim, not anime

They put every show they make on that wall. You can find it on google maps, it's near the Turner building in Atlanta.

Looks like someone drew some cartoons on it. I'm sure the local kids will enjoy it.

Home movies is such a shit, Brandon Small had a long way coming to Metalocalypse

google.com/maps/@33.7825751,-84.3905922,3a,75y,89.29h,73.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sQIejCTBZOWcELU0DPVGqqA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

I'm honestly amazed that no fucktard tagged over anything yet.

It's right on the Adult Swim's parking lot.

I imagine they fix it right away when someone vandalizes it.

Bait or pleb?

>Pepe isn't green

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Ok right, Home movies is patrician stuff, real good

It bothers me Inuyasha wasn't a face shot.

I want to rewatch Inuyasha, but skip all the shitty filler. I remember waiting an entire week for a new episode and the episode is just filler shit and I have to wait another week.

That last arc with the Clan of 8 or whatever their name was was cool. Shame black hole hand monk got completely irrelevant when Naraku made super bad bugs. I'd totally bang boomerang girl too.

>futurama
nope
>inuyasha
never seen it
>mission hill
good god that was a great show
>home movies
my bro liked it, I couldn't get into it
>cowboy bebop
heard good things but never seen it
>BGO
unfamiliar with that
>harvey birdman
awesome
>the last one looks like athf but Im not sure

it is athf

Should replace the weeping wall with it.

All those shows are kino

why is boondocks blurred out?

Google algo thought it was a person's face.

Mission Hill doesn't deserve to be there.

It was not good.
Very unfunny.
MTV's Downtown was similar but much better.

oh okay

Big O is objectively a fucking incredible anime.

My childhood feels so distant now

I clearly remember a time before adult swim on cartoonetwork but I had no fucking clue these memories were likely from the 90s

>haven't seen any adult swim animes

welp my backlog just grew in girth

I'll go ahead and ask since it's the reason OP made the thread

"where's MDE: world peace?"

>having adult swim as part of your childhood and not your early teen to high school years

kys

In the trash can where it belongs.

Mission Hill didn't really try to be super funny most of the time.
What really makes it stand out is the setting and how the characters correspond to each other. It just felt very realistic.

Why are you still on this site and what can I do to make sure I don't become like you
I'm about to be 24 and the fact that I've been here for eight years is very worrying

except the ending kind of ruins the whole series.

and yes I know the excuses, but it doesn't change the fact that it sucks.

flash song is still pretty jammin'

Inuyasha was my first anime

never saw how it ended, did he ever catch seshomaru?

I live two blocks from it.

Whenever it gets tagged they just paint over the tag.

Pretty cool mural. There's a small forest in their parking lot that the homeless sleep in.

It's a letdown, but it doesn't ruin the series. Everything up to that point is the shit.

I keep waiting for "dispatch war rocket ajax to bring back his body"

WE HAVE CAME TO TEAM! BIG! OH!

;^)

>how to not become you

hate to break it to you user but it's inevitable. I've been here since 2007 but my knowledge of memes, number of gets, and number (you)s accumulated is very disappointing

>the last episode of a tv show being bad manages to retrospectively go back in time and make all the previous episodes bad where before they were good

>tagged

what the actual fuck? who are these cretins

It is very much possible for the ending of something to ruin the overall experience. See Dexter, Star Trek: Enterprise, etc.

If you went on newgrounds as a kid you were destined to die on Sup Forums, this is undeniable truth.

see you next time, space cowboy

I'm turning 30 this year. I've been on Sup Forums on and off since I was 16

I missed out on adult swim because growing up in Canada, we had American satellite, so I got cartoon network and nickelodeon, but then in the mid 90s, we switched to Canadian satellite. So while I had the golden age of nicktoons, I missed out on later stuff. Had to discover Mission Hill years later.

SEALAB AND SPACE ARE THE UNDISPUTED GOAT ADULT SWIM SHOWS

>dontforgetyourehereforever.jpg

It's Atlanta bro, who do you think

it does, though. the ending of a narrative is a huge factor in the overall experience. tension, suspense, buy-in, investment... all parts of storytelling that backfire if not rewarded.

if i told you the setup of a joke but then i when it was time for the punchline i just shrugged and walked off, it wouldn't be a very good joke.

Adult Swim made Cowboy Bebop and Inu Yasha? I never knew.
Also, Inu Yasha.

Big O was influenced by and had the same artists of the Batman animated series.

Harvey>Spaceghost>Sealab