Official Lions @ Bengals Gamethread #1

The Lions are still in the running!

this game is more pathetic than the browns vs bears game

Cat teams must unite. Here's a free W for you to eat, Loins.

>tfw no one to spend christmas with

Anyone got a stream link. All the bullshit on reddit is out and buffstream is down.

thanks man, we'd do it for you

>it's a cooter decides to waste the entire first half "running" the ball

> can't watch game because in France with phone internet
> the game basically doesn't matter because the Failcunts

In4 memes, tho

>edrop

rawstreams.xyz

p l a y o f f
c o n t e n t i o n

How the fuck do the bungels have less rushing yards a game than the lions? There's no way that's right.

Holy shit Slay is elite..

>have to win or your season's over
>playing a hapless team that already quit
>be historically awful at running the ball
>come out in the first quarter calling 60% run plays
>let hapless team stay close
If anything shows why this coaching staff needs to be fired this is it.

Based Stafford. Not even Ebust could fuck that up.

Honestly why does anyone care about making the playoffs so much when the Lions will just lose in the Wildcard anyway

False hope.

SHUT UP!

Something to complain about for the next couple years when they invariably get refballed in historic fashion.

Caldwell has to be fired. The Lions need to lose.

2014 was refball but the Lions still let the Cowboys score twenty unanswered points afterwards and the Seahawks dominated the Lions with or without the bad calls. Instead of settling for a bare playoff appearance without beating a single above .500, people should be more focused on having a team that dominates into a second or first seed

Oh child, Old Lady Ford is going to bring her favorite pet nigger back no matter how these last two games go.

I thought Martha was based when she cleaned house in 2015 but I guess she's as bad as her husband

Unfortunately this. Caldwell is a shit, but he's going nowhere.

I know

>yfw you just realized you are witnessing the torch being passed to the next Marvin Lewis
Enjoy the next decade and a half of being content with mediocrity.

>letting the ball roll giving the bengals an extra four yards of field position because you're too lazy to bend over and touch the fucking thing

> be the Lions
> battling for a 6th seed wildcard spot
> 4th and 1
> punt...

It's cold bruh

>implying I'm a Lions fan because I know Caldwell isn't going anywhere.
It's easier to get rid of herpes than firing a nigger NFL coach in current year.

The lions are so lucky Andy Dalton is shit. A real team would be on pace to hang 50 on them given this pisspoor effort.

Randy bullock is fat as shit

WHY ARE YOU RUNNING THE BALL?!?!?

Roll for gf. Let's see if we can save this shitshow.

>Caldwell has to be fired. The Lions need to lose.

No, but he still needs to be fired, as he's got absolutely no imagination at all, it's all about passing with no concern for any other aspect of the game...

And I'll remind all that he inherited a winning team from Tony Dungee in Indianapolis and they went to shit under his control, then he got the Lions job and the team has swung wildly each season from one extreme to another;

2014 = 11-5 with the 3rd ranked defense, 22nd ranked offense
2015 = 7-9 with 23rd ranked defense, 18th ranked offense
2016 = 9-7 with 13th ranked defense, 20th ranked offense
2017 = 8-6 with 28th ranked defense, 5th ranked offense

Dat nigga ded

And 2014 that defense was inherited from the previous work of Jim Schwartz

HOLY SHIT HIS EYES! CHIMPING NIGGER KILLED HIS OWN TEAMMATE!

Nice pass pro Decker.

Gym Shorts honestly should have never been fired. He took Millen's dumpster fire and made the Loins a .500 team. A much better coach than this current affirmative action hire.

>andy dalton is shit
Getting real tired of this meme, i hope they throw in Mccarron to spill his spaghetti with this gutted team.

Since 2015 they accidently their oline, Jones, and Sanu and the teams they went to are doing great now. Despite having nobody to block and only Green to throw to he still puts up middle of the pack numbers.

The Marvin Lewis era is almost over bros

Good luck Lions bros!

Lions, a team that ostensibly wants to go to the playoffs, just let the Bungals hang in this game for an entire half and ownership will claim at the end of this season that the coaching staff has done a good job and deserves to come back.

Let that sink in.

>lions hanging on
>falcons getting btfo

Holy shit we just might get the 6th seed

I called this as a trap game for the lions from the start tho, was hoping for another td or two before the half...

M8 everything you just said is nothing new to lions fans

We all know they win in spite of the coaching

>trap game
If a team can't get motivated to play in a game like this then the coaching staff needs to be fired by halftime.

>Holy shit we just might get the 6th seed
Waste of a playoff spot if it happens, desu

>waste of a playoff spot
I can't think of a better five-word summary for the Lions in the Stafford era.

why does this idiot ware two watches?

That happa in this Total Healthcare commercial is a pedo if I've ever seen one.

Hes too good for this shit organization

I don't care really because they'll lose in the wild card anyway. They haven't beaten a single above .500 team this season and going to the playoffs this year would just mean more Caldwell when I want him gone.

>Lions get murdered on national television in January
>Lions lose to the awful Bengals or Packers

They can never win.

Prater too.

This team is two elite players, 4 above average players, and 47 absolutely dogshit players coached by a literal retard who doesn't understand the basic rules of football.

That's your average football team. Not even the Patriots have 53 superstars on their roster.

>still running the ball
This coaching staff wants to be fired, they're begging for it.

Slay, Agnew, Decker, Tate, and Davis are all elite.

>decker
>davis
>elite
Nigga you don't know fuck all about football.

MOSSED

The o-line fell apart without Decker, he's a vital piece. he makes rookie mistakes still but that in no way takes away his importance on the offensive line

Not him but
>he makes rookie mistakes
>elite

Guy's been in the league only two years.

>he makes rookie mistakes
Yeah like fucking up the snap count at least once a game and drawing a drive killing false start penalty. Or how about tripping over his own feet and letting Stafford get blasted from the blindside three to five times a game. Textbook elite play.

So what's the over/under on years in the NFL an elite player is allowed to make rookie mistakes?

Sh...shut up, user! He's elite!

>halfway through third quarter
>65 posts

god i hate Matt Stafford, he's such a Marvin Jones babby

Lions are going to lose this game because Caldwell is trying unsuccessfully to prove to God knows who that he isn't coaching the worst running team in NFL history.

What did you expect m8, everybody is in the meme team gamethreads like every other year.

The Lions will die now

What the fuck is this nigger trying to prove by calling these running plays constantly?

>prooter

Of fucking course the Lions will lose the game when everything else they need is happening

Fuck this awful franchise.

The Lions are gonna fucking actually lose to the Bungles, how the fuck do you lose to a teams that's already given up?

SOL

Way to take the game out of Stafford's hands Cooter, you stupid fucking faggot.

>we run to open up the pass
>never pass
What did he mean by this?

They've got to be fired after this game, they've just got to be.

The Loins play to the level of their opponent.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE /OURYEAR/

It's not just that: the coaching staff is literally calling the game to their own team's weakness. Dalton have thrown like 15 times more than Stafford.

The Fords are the root of the problem. Caldwell will never go

>tfw no longer the only 0-16 team in the league now

Barring a miracle next week, Browns are gonna be winless this season

If Stafford doesn't air it out this drive I'm done

Stafford is the king of comebacks don't worry

Lions have gone to the playoffs two of the last three years under Martha, problem is Caldwell

>Falcons absolutely shitting the bed
A lot of bad games this week sheesh

To be fair, the lions are starting three backup offensive linemen.

Bengals are the GOAT at Bungleing don't worry.

We will never win anything with Stafford

Hes not the problem you mong, it's the coaching.

>run
>run
>run
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE!?!?!?!?

Cowboys fan here. Y'all better pull this off bengals

we can do it or its over?

Ogre.

Bengals fan here, eat shit.
*loses game*

Even when all of the starters were healthy the line was still terrible

You have no chance cowcuck.

Fire everybody