Eternal /trb/

old
>Facepack (scroll down for torrent):
sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/1/cut-out-player-faces

>Real names and German/Japanese NT fix
sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/29149/fm2017-real-names-and-german-national-team-fix-file-beta-v11-for-fm17-beta-20102016

>Logos
fmscout.com/c-fm18-logos.html

>Pastebin: Learn how to tribble
pastebin.com/qwvspy9X

>Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=m8HXKZwBBXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/29/nigeria-toughest-league-win-away
youtube.com/watch?v=wkYmmV7Oa-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Merry Milesmas edition

Post qt regens

3st for goalkeepers flapping at reasonably well-hit shots straight down the middle

Hungary cannot be TAMED

>unsporting
Post aggression stat

post your managers

7 foot god here

I did my best

he isnt even good

is 2018 worthy of my money?

you'll never guess what lads, one of my players wants a new contract

no

MOISE KEAN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SCRIPTED BULLSHIT

>moise

actually looks human. impressive

Tried using Gilmour, Sundin, Nylander, Price, etc and couldn't find anything close to human. Had to go back to Christopher Walken.

sold

Lads I'm having big defensive problems, have a new centre back pairing for the past 6 months but its just not working, seem to always get caught out with long balls down between them and their not slow, my full backs are also rated dog shit so my defense is a shambles, should I switch to a 3 atb and try it or what other suggestions for defensive solidity, currently playing 4-4-2 and my 2 strikers are unstoppable so I need 2 up front in any formation

is that the brazilian 7-1 poster?

They should use our manager faces as regen faces, the facemapping is really pretty good, especially by their design standards

>the facemapping is really pretty good
So you legitimately look like a pedophile?

Do I take it?

are you going to be able to find anyone comparably good to replace him with? do you need that money to improve some other part of your squad?

No probably not short term I can find a replacement striker, but there's some value on the market and extra money would solve a lot of issues in the team the fullbacks. It would mean I would admit defeat in the title this year probably as well

it's going to be tight, boys

I'd probably hang onto him then. if he gets really pissy about leaving you could sell him in the summer, and you have a little longer to line up a replacement

Second in the league v second from bottom

I'm away from home, let's see how it goes...i wonder what will happen ?!

:^)

1-1
they get a red card in the 89th and the media berate you for failing to beat a 10-man side

Do I need to load a bunch of different leagues in order to find regens?

not strictly speaking, although there will be more regens in a loaded league than a non-loaded league, and playing experience in a loaded league improves players in a way that "fake" games in a non-loaded league won't

for europe at least, I usually go into the advanced settings and select "load players from top-level clubs." that, plus a large database and 5-6 countries loaded, usually results in a good amount and distribution of players

>Sign this guy
>forgot to change squad status from key player to something else during negotiation
>can't tutor him now and get his determination up because he has a "senior role"

fuck me

You were ALMOST right

>pen
>90+1
>one of your players injured
neat, cool, great. must've made you happy

a newgen looked exactly like me, but I suspect that was a bug where our faces got mixed up

>(Pass) Get creative!
>midfielder immediately hacks down an opponent with a particularly abhorrent version of That Tackle
not really what I had in mind

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

every fucking match i have in this game is the same

let in the same goals cross after cross
ai always scoring with their first shot on target
same cunts always getting sent off
tactics always turning to shit after 3 games

and then if you do win you have 7 cunts banging on your door wanting new contracts or to leave

fuck this shit i'll see you for fm 2020

git
u
d

>Have good pre-season
>good run in cup games
>league starts and everyone shits the bed and makes retarded mistakes and play like dogshit

Good fucking job guys

Why does my manager look like this?

Because he manages Sunderland?

didn't get that sheepskin coat for christmas

Why are you people on Satan SImulator 3072 today is for the Lord

Because it's 1am and I need something to do whilst I wait for Santa to trigger my trap.

>trigger my trap
r/evenwithcontext

because it takes years to set up a new phone and i need something else to do at 2am

This game really overevaluates how much of an advantage it is to play at home.

Page 1, it's an xmas eve miracle lads

Decent national fitness tho

Canada's next great attacking mid

Haway the lads m8

it is in nigeria tbf
theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/oct/29/nigeria-toughest-league-win-away

forgot pic

lol why though

fans mainly
>In the late 1990s, Kwara were drawing 0-0 at home with Sharks, who had a young Ezeji playing for them. With five minutes remaining, a Sharks forward was hacked down in the box. The referee, Dogo Yabilsu – who would die in a motoring accident in 2005 – gave the penalty, enraging Kwara’s home support who began to storm onto the pitch.
>Yabilsu, an army colonel, calmly walked to his bag on the sidelines, picked up his service pistol and headed back to put the ball on the spot. The fans dispersed.
>But fearing for his own safety, the Sharks’ penalty-taker deliberately missed the spot-kick, prompting a huge cheer from the home support. “I can’t remember who took the kick,” says Ezeji. “But on the bus home he said he found it harder to miss than score!”
wew

Can you no longer see the "key players" when you look at a club below the captain and vice-captain? For me it's gone, but I think I've seen screenshots of the game where you can see it.

>win the league with 15 losses
just amazing

Always wanted to play an FM game. Is this year's game worth it with the sale going on?

Yes.

>Appoint new club captain
>He rewards me by getting sent off in his first game with the armband

Heh. Guess I can justify buying myself the new FM today.

It semi-ruins CL/EL knockout rounds.

If you simulate seasons of Madden, NBA, The Show, FIFA for the management aspect then absolutely yes. It's a crazy in-depth OOTP. Not quite as autistic as OOTP, but close and even more addictive.

>League Cup 3rd round
>Don't care if we win or lose just don't want any injuries
>3 players injured before halftime

If you really didn't care you would've played a bunch of youngsters + backups.

Was playing my B team but want them fit because I play a rotation system.

Dribble less, route one, fast tempo.
Can't get injured if you don't have the ball. Theoretically...

[Goalkeeper] has suffered a broken finger

Tell your keeper to use his hands less.
youtube.com/watch?v=wkYmmV7Oa-U

>Cup final in 5 days
Just fuck my squad up Miles

Send help.

Can we do it lads? 1942 is a long time ago

>eliminating bari in the cup
No help for you.

happy christmas boys

Oh fuck off, killing my whole squad

Dicks

Merry Christmas.

Fucking dogshit players

This fucking cunt hue who has been rock-solid for 2 seasons and enjoys big matches suddenly decides its time to be absolute fucking dogshit and choke hard and throw away the final. Fucking fuming

Send help

That's a well-cooked russotto.

How's everyone's Christmas been?

The fuck is happening.

quite fun so far, people still getting here, i'm fucking hungry

also i nearly got gifted 18 but they couldn't understand how to buy it from steam, thanks gabe

Happy Christmas, /trb/

18 db when

Merry Christmas, Maccster.

On FM15 I lost an away leg 4-0 then holidayed the home leg because i didn't expect anything, my assman won the game 6-0

Am I missing any key nations? I've got a pretty decent PC so it should run ok.

I'm too out of touch with Sup Forums nowadays to pull off that level of hardcore memeing. I'd need everyone else to come up with the names.

Shit, forgot Portugal.

lmao?

Well memed.

Is an i5-6600 going to encounter any problems with 60k players?

Probably not, I got a i5-7600k (clocked to 4.2 instead of 3.8) and have 83k players loaded and it's running fine

>i am going to wait until you have made an offer before revealing my zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>use existing terms
>add 20% on a 4 year deal
>if he gets upset, vaguely lower his requested offer and if it's too much, try again after they resume talks

>Berisha in charge of penalties

Last season I didn't miss a single penalty, scored I think 5/5 or 6/6. So far this season I have missed 3/3.
This season is clearly destined to be absolute shit for the club.

Merry Christmas to you, your family and your regens lads :)

Miss ye all a lot

Bring Ball Out Of Defence PPM is actually fucking amazing

Merry Christmas guys and remember to install the official /trb/ FM18 patch. Installation instructions:
>download cheeky copy of FMRTE
>mass edit -3 strength for entire Premier League
>remove Manure sugar daddy
>man city players 0 loyalty
>Christian Pulisic +20 PA
And you're all set. Enjoy your fixed copy of Football Manger and happy tictac'ing!