Influence of Sup Forums

I have a question. How much influence does Sup Forums have over the Internet, and have we ever changed history?

We have, Kekism.

>Sup Forums not nazi germany

Brexit happened because of us

Our oracles foresaw it, and our shamans memed it into existence

Sup Forums is more middle eastern than it is nazi.

Not really, although I'd argue Sup Forums has been the driver of a lot of normie activity over on places like reddit. We have our place

>Australia isn't /trash/

>Sup Forums
>not Israel

>post-ussr
>Sup Forums
what

>Persians
>Not bro-tier

>Sup Forums doesn't control constantinople

Wtf I hate pol now

Reddit is basically Sup Forums's puppet at this point. That covers a good majority of the Internet.

>We
Fuck off

none until we can learn to organize and actually do something

Stupid map but Sup Forums has been a driving for in many things and affects nearly every event.

We push trump as a candidate, after every debate trump would reference how well he did on each debate and how all online polls shoved he won. Sup Forums spammed the polls with pro trump votes giving trump confidence for the debates. We also memes trump all over the web and especially Twitter. We also spammed the Zimmerman trials with Skype calls.

I'm speaking for Sup Forums mostly but Sup Forums had its fair share of influence. Maybe some other boards too

Yes we did. Dl addblock and block images on Sup Forums. stop the triggering make Sup Forums great again just block one image.

/Syria general/ contacted the Russian armed forces and called in an air strike on ISIS positions they found through videos

That single cent should show how far we how come

It's had influence yes but it's hard to tel where because of the nature of Sup Forums

Like spotting ISIS camps in /sg/?

Sup Forums has a lot of influence over the internet, our old 2007-tier memes are the foundation for the normie cancer, only they can't actually create anything fun since they are not in the same environment as us (anonymity)

There are 27,000,000 monthly unique visitors to Sup Forums, Sup Forums makes up 1/3rd of the activity (at least in 2010 or 2013, don't remember clearly) and Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /vg/ makes up another 1/3rd. We have maybe like 2,000,000 monthly visitors. I heard Hiro said that most visitors are also lurkers, which is kind of true, i only post occasionally myself and sometimes never at all. 200,000 on the boards at any one time.

>/toy/
>nnot Denmark

Who made this fucking retarded map?

Whoa seriously? I avoided the sandnigger politics did that Shit really happen?

>sweden
>/fit/

That would explain the board's obsessions with manlets and nigger memes (THICC for example)

Such is life of a chaos priest

Yes. I don't have the screen cap but boy was that the craziest fucking thread ever.

>that moment when you realize that KEK is nothing more than Tzeench disguising himself as a frog and we're all plummeting towards daemonhood with every get

really makes me think

Why the fuck is Senegal part of /h/
Only fucking 18% of us have access to internet

Also yes, we have meme'd Trump into the nomination

Sup Forums do not have influence.

waiting for user to give us the screens

This

>hates gays
>thinks women are inferior
>blames the jews for literally all the bad things in the world

You're a radical muslim preacher's dream

We're pretty influential. When someone says something Sup Forums on another board, it's usually shot down by one or two normies/Redditors, but the counter responses usually outnumber those of the normies. The only boards where Sup Forums opinion will be stamped out without any counter responses are Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I posted a counter-signal meme on Sup Forums one time
The one where an anti-racist punk is doing everything the elites want and I got one butthurt fag but one Sup Forumstant defended me and said maybe the meme hurt because it was accurate description of anti-racist punks

Sup Forums got the influence of making other boards hate them by bringing in irrelevant or unasked for things everywhere and then act extremely aggressive when anyone asks them to take their shit somewhere else
>But I am not saying they were relevant, I just want to learn about them
>That's just what a communist shill would say you cuck
>So /his/, what do you think of the Historical Subharan kingdoms?
>Lel you fucking cuck, none cares about those niggers, go read about Rome instead

I propose we declare war on /diy/ and take Cyprus

The replies are balanced because Sup Forums users, unlike other boards users, tend to check more than one circlejerk. You can find them on g, fit, k, v, tv and the list goes on. On the contrary, many native users of those boards tend to check their own only and get periodically assblasted when the hivemind doesn't agree with them.

Sup Forums has become the nr.1 boogeyman meme board between normal fags. It's not different from "Sup Forumslack" screaming LE PLEBBIT RAID everytime someone disagree. Think about the BEAUTIFUL JEWISH BABIES period for example

>declaring war on /diy/, home of the almighty bunkerfag.

Don't fuck with them man you'll end up with a piece of iron rebar shoved up your ass.

No what the fuck why am I part Sup Forums part /vg/

Sup Forums??? Seriously??

New Zealand should be /out/

just go into /sg/ and ask them for the screencap.

shit was nuts, i don't follow /sg/ but i laughed my ass off.

sorry meng, i'm old school /tg/ so general threads give me hives

>Tzeench
kill yourself.

shit map desu

Germany browses /k/?

Obviously we've changed the internet
Without Sup Forums
Cultural libertarianism would not have come about

WE WUZ SANDNIGS AN SHEEIT