What happened to them? They were football giants at one point

What happened to them? They were football giants at one point.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rkA4Mij2RFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's only a matter of time until we'll be back. And we will be back BIG.

Everyone else learned how to play football

we became a seller club

Bosman

We have been pretty lucky tbf. We've always ranked next to teams as celtic and wolfsburg in terms of quality.

Why are soccer logos so gay looking?

>tf
>tp

David Neres will guide them to european glory, mark my words.

The Football association started to enforce laws on anabolic steroids

Big leagues got TV money. Develop players but can't offer the same wages English or Italian teams can

For the moment they have the best young prospect in decades in Kluivert until he sold to an epl top 4 team who then loan him to Stoke

the globalisation of football

literally the gayest creature in the animal kingdom

Capitalism

That logo is dope, Flipper looks like he's ready to kick ass and take names, and he's all out of names.

Its a symbol of the ancient warrior ajax, and you think a fucking dolphin is better. KEK!

>be ajax
>lose a competition
>kill sheep because you're a beta
>kill yourself

>be a dolphin
>have dolphins rape cave
>fuck with sharks for fun
>be an all around alpha sea creature

With ten Hag they'll become great again.

Press F to pay respects to Utreg

Explain yourself, Ahmed.

dolphin is the literal homosexual of the animal kingdom mate

To be fair Ajax also probably fucked with men because he was greek.

dolphins are so high T, they'll empty their balls into anything

youtube.com/watch?v=rkA4Mij2RFo

One thing people are forgetting is that AJAX was created by Jews.

I love the hate westeners are giving Ten Hag because he is not 'classy' enough for them.. Just shows the disgusting western superiority complex.. Ten Hag is the best option Ajax have since he is one of the few Dutch managers that is good enough for the international level. His understanding goes way beyond that of Bosz and de Boer. The Netherlands has 3 decent managers right now: Ten Hag, Verbeek and Van den Brom (although Van den Brom has a bad track record once results dont fall his way for a couple of weeks, but he can organize attacks quite well). Ten Hag and Verbeek know when and how to change stuff during matches and have a good balance of personal philosophy and adaptation to opponents, which is a balance pretty much all Dutch managers lack which is VITAL at international level.

Ten Hag will take Ajax to the next level. Just look at what he's managed to do with Utrecht; a team that's not outstanding by any means. He's top-notch.

I do wonder how he will organize it as he cant play as countery as he did with Utrecht

Pic related is what I imagine the lower german leagues look like.

Wow that is terrible

>we
CHI

moved from De Meer
also bosman
also steroids