What is your biggest grip with this fellow?

What is your biggest grip with this fellow?

shut the fuck up already

nobody cares

you guys talk about him just as much as he talks about Trump, which is equally insufferable

none. Based current year man is based

He's an SJW twat.

Honestly, his shit is so well researched and he starts making really cohesive arguments, then undercuts them with reddit-tier jokes.

And all his jokes are just dumb comparisons. Seriously. It's so fucking dull.

If he just played it straight and down the middle it would have a little more traction but now it just comes off as a upjumped Daily Show knockoff.

>it just comes off as a upjumped Daily Show knockoff.

Which is great for him since no one is watching the actual Daily Show

I enjoy his show and he presents arguments backed up with actual sourcing.

The only show of that type that I watch.

A fair portion of the jokes rely on him getting very animated instead of actually being funny.

I think he knows they're shitty and just tries his best to sell them.

It is no longer the current year

>"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP TALKING BAD ABOUT MY FAVORITE TV SHOW HOST!!!"

wow triggered much?

his clammy girl hands

>his shit is so well researched
It in fact isn't in any way at all. There is not the slightest shred of investigative research employed in that show. The best example of this is the "Drumpf" flap. That was never the Trump family name, something explored a few years earlier in a German film titled "Kings of Kallstadt". The staff simply ignored inconvenient facts and manipulated dubious ones to produce that fake narrative, and now every literal faggot and Bernie CHUD from here to San Francisco lisps that

He, or rather the producers, use the same infantile formula for every bit, every episode, and as a technical achievement in psychological operations it would be admirable were it not for its practical impact. Take something Trump OOPS I MEAN DRUMPF PEOPLE sort of maybe did or said, omit the facts or ambiguities which don't support the professional faggot narrative, crack some inane fag snark about the current year, cue graphics, prompt studio laughter, roll into next bit before the viewer can apply any critical thinking faculty to filter the propaganda he was just exposed to.

Take the text in the graphic here: . This is a great example of the technique. I already know without looking that no white male ever justified "online harassment". Males of any skin color have greater resilience to insults than women, and don't view non-criminal behavior as a national crime crisis, because it isn't. And this is to say nothing of how frequently SJW-types manufacture events or perpetrate hoaxes. No-no-no; that won't do for John Oliver! White penis! Current year! On to the next quip.

I agree with most of what you said but holy fuck you must be a huge fag to deal with in real life.

Enjoy dying alone, I guess.

That's not the point that user is trying to make you cunt

he yells too much when he talks to imaginary people. seth meyers does the same. its annoying as fuck.

Stephen colbert too. I hate that fuck. Just yelling into the screen, HERES HOW THIS THING IS BAD FOR YOU. I can't stand condescending fucks who think they know everything. Not to mention, we know his true colors now thanks to wikileaks, saw how he reacted to that one? Really made him squirm.

You've clearly only watched one episode and then relied on an image macro to make critiques of it.

His show is extremely well researched and to the point of actual sourcing. If you want to not watch the show, go ahead, you're not forced but don't talk about things you infact no nothing about.

He's just reciting what /r/thedonald told him.

great retort. john oliver's formula relies on constructing the most ridiculous strawman of his opposition, declaring that all of them are this, and then proceeding to knock it over. how do i know this? because EVERY single opinion based show does this. he's no different from rachel maddow or bill o reilly, if you like watching this shit then congrats you're on the fast track to watching cable news at night within a few years. retards. watch real tv.

I've never watched a second of his show, so my gripe is people who post him here

Sup Forums in a nutshell