Some Sup Forumslock started a cleverly disguised Redpill thread on Leddit and it's on the front page

Some Sup Forumslock started a cleverly disguised Redpill thread on Leddit and it's on the front page.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s51el/whats_a_statistically_proven_fact_that_nobody/

Get over there (yes, I know you hate it and it's beneath you but this is for the greater good) and upvote and comment in the following replies:

- Blacks are dumber and more violent than other races

- Wage gap doesn't exist

- Fat people are just lazy and eat too much

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s51el/whats_a_statistically_proven_fact_that_nobody/d56koog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seriously. Go. Go now.

Don't miss this chance to redpill some leftie retards.

Lets go senpai
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4s51el/whats_a_statistically_proven_fact_that_nobody/d56koog

Don't click the links, reddit mods can tell from which site you came from if you followed a link
Instead, go manually through reddit's front page

>redd

WHY ARE THESE NIGGER FAGGOTS ALWAYS SAYING IT'S SOCIO-ECONOMIC FACTORS WHEN CONFRONTED WITH NIGGER STATISTICS???

Goddamn these fucking idiots. Poor whites, Hispanics and Asians don't fucking act like that in the same socio-economic situations. Yet niggers suddenly overwhelmingly commit crime and violence when their EBT cards don't work?

Fucking die liberals! You're brain dead.

>[–]UncleTrustworthy 4893 points 2 hours ago
That 61% of US gun deaths are suicides.

That 22 US veterans commit suicide every day.

Basically, we have a mental health crisis in this country (link opens a .pdf) and it doesn't seem that anyone is willing to seriously address it.

This is incredibly fucked up desu... even more fucked up than niggers.

Some other gems in the thread:

- Women are statistically more likely to abuse men than men are to abuse women

- Homosexual men are not allowed to give blood due to the way they have sex, not homophobia

You guys are seriously missing out. This shit is on the front page. GET OVER THERE!

>- Blacks are dumber and more violent than other races

They're predictably spinning this as a "socio-economic" problem.

> need mo money fo dem programs

>Wage gap doesn't exist.

This is literally the most dumb shit that people actually believe. The wage gap exists, people just quote it to mislead people. I.e. using the uncontrolled wage gap to support claims that women are not receiving equal pay for equal work, when it should be used as a way to answer certain questions.

E.g. 77c on the dollar uncontrolled gap. If we control for occupation it decreases to 85c (made up number). That tells us that women are working in lower paying jobs.

The only way it doesn't exist is when you are talking strictly about equal pay for equal work (controlling for education, experience, occupation, role etc). If workplaces abided by laws and labor market regulations, the answer should be yes.

Dude, don't REEEEEEEEE and then bail.

Link to stats showing that even when normalized for income levels, blacks still commit much higher rates of crime.

Well the socio part is right. Their society, aka their community, praises niggerdom, therefor the highest status one can achieve is usually correlated to how much paper they can get while being lazy as fuck.

Beautiful

Exactly, Get in there and upvote that one to the top, then defend that guy in the comments. Link to stats disproving that it's all about income disparity like those Kool-Aid drinking leftie fuckfaces insist on believing.

LOL now someone added that gay sex is objectively more harmful than regular sex.

>Telling people to infiltrate a website and post facts
>Telling people to also upvote and promote said facts
Is OP telling me to be a jew?

We are becoming the jew, user

But we will use our influence for good

Sup Forums you fail fucking hard at debating educated and intelligent people. They're wiping the floor with your asses.

Tell them rich blacks perform more crimes than poor whites, see how they respond.

OY VEY

everytiem

>thinks blacks commit more crimes than him
>is ukrainian
>top kek

can you refute any of that?

There's nothing to defend. The libtards are happily voting it to the top so they can 'explain' the niggardry with bullshit.

Someone needs to bomb this shit with graphs. Preferably some that debunk the EDYUCASHUNS crap that's become the new go-to. I would but I'm on a phone.

well blacks commit more crime at every income level
they are right about a cultural problem but its also a nigger culture so it becomes a race thing

You guys realize why educated liberals consider you to be idiots right?

Just got back home. Have some graphs.

Post it in the thread then, because they're wiping the floor with you dumbasses.

U FROM REDDUT NIGGA?

The wage gap doesn't exist because of market competition (with the presumption that females are actually equal to males). If the genders were truly equal and females truly got systemically paid less, you would be able to start all-female companies and undercut the competition.

The truth is females are not equal to males and females make job decisions which harm their pay.

Yes. Blacks commit more crime than whites at every socioeconomic level. There is a stronger correlation between race and crime than any other factor including poverty.

trying to tell my girlfriend this after we found some guy literally sleeping in the middle of our sidewalk

fuck black kids getting shot by police, i'm more disturbed by veterans and the mentally deffiicient wandering the streets until they wither away from neglect

Besides the whether the chicken or the egg came first in regards to black poverty, the US doesn't exist in a vacuum. They have the exact same behavior in the UK and France. You can even find half parjeet/half black countries in the Caribbean and blacks still complain about racism.

white people move out of all white, low income, small towns all the time.

Found the post finally by sorting it by controversial and going way down, it's literally one of the highest posts there but it doesn't show up when sorted by "hot" which is the default if you click the thread.

Classic leddit?

we viewing the same thread?

Well shit I got shadowbanned.

Were you going too savage or did you just get shadowbanned for not fitting the narrative?

They're actively defending fucking ABBOS in this thread.

There's no saving them. I tried linking nice, clean information showing how primitive they are. Even suggesting that a whole race is unevolved, no matter how politely, is apparently enough for a ban.

Don't give up, lads.

Toe the line and don't sound like you come from Sup Forums