God I miss Clone Wars so much does Rebels even attempt to replace it?

god I miss Clone Wars so much does Rebels even attempt to replace it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WZdTJ_t3bug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

I enjoy rebels but Clone Wars is far better in my opinion. The characters, the setting, the writing and animation. All far better than Rebels

this. Rebels is competent for a kids show but CW was so much better than competent. it was engaging.

So why was disney so eager to cancel it? Couldnt they give a proper finale? I would like one more season of CW than TFA

>Couldnt they give a proper finale?
The episodes where yoda goes off to learn about the living force are pretty much this.
Then there is always the animated clone wars finale, the last shot is the opening shot of revenge of the sith.

Because they didn't want a show on a competing network obviously

Asokas send off is a decent a series finale and was intended as such

That wasn't the issue.

Even though it's nowhere close to how good CW looked, i think Rebels has really improved its animation. That nebula looked great.

Is anyone here hype for Twin Suns?

Will Maul finally fucking die?

>Will Maul finally fucking die?
I don't understand why they keep bringing him back.

I think it's because Filoni is too scared to kill off characters that have been around for a while. He always wants to work them into new situations. But if he doesn't do it soon it's gonna get pretty ridiculous because we are like 2 years away from ANH at this point.

>tfw you will never slap that ass

Whst was the best storyline and why was it the Umbara arc

>it ain't me starts playing

>and was intended as such
It was intended as a big step in Anakins journey to the dark side

>tfw no togruta gf

youtube.com/watch?v=WZdTJ_t3bug

"AND YOU WERE THE BIGGEST FOOL OF THEM ALL, DOGMA!"

God the Clone Wars was trash.

WB canned it because they didn't want a Disney owned show on their network.

Also, Disney wasn't as willing to go high-budget as George was, hence the smaller scope of Rebels S1.

WB really had nothing to do with it's cancellation and their license wasn't renewed for beyond season 5, which is why they ended up releasing the rest of the finished episodes on Netflix.
The show didn't continue because Disney weren't willing to spend that much and that the creators didn't want to continue without Lucas' involvement. Should've finished the show before selling off to Disney.

It literally stopped making money because kids weren't watching it anymore, unlike Rebels which does have kids watching it. TCW was on do for long because Georgie kept pumping his money into it.