twitter.com/colseywolsey/status/842390444780728320
youtu.be/CQ0_CA-et0U
bbc.co.uk/news/education-39289041
twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/840572113157251072
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only a month to go lads. So excited

hype train inbound

Fucking this. I actually can't believe we made it through a whole year again

Doctor Who seriously has a lot of downtime, goddamn.

what should I add to it

Since you're so good at photoshop, make another fake spoiler image for /who/ to post of DWSR on twitter, maybe david tennant as meta crisis valeyard with Capaldi?

so what's been confirmed for series 10

Any faction Paradox audios? i'd love to see them in the show. a similar faction of scary voodoo time lords would be Goat villains.

Threads too early you alopecia riddled ballbag

g-guys

i didnt want to get banned by gallifrey base

i thought you were all joking

i didnt think theyd actually do it

How did you not expect it kek. The Mods of GB are autistic ravenous tyrants who do not even tolerant the slightest sign of disobedience from their equally autistic users.

Never underestimate their autism. Fuck knows how they manage to trace their screenshots back to specific users.

we already have one user, add to that

They didn't ban me. Just made me read the rules. And I posted the pic of Matt and all

that it will be GOAT

>tfw banned from gallifrey base

why live?

What's happened since last night?

Why yes there are - there's two series, with each story being basically a two parter. All written by Miles himself iirc. First story is The Eleven Day Empire/The Shadow Play, which involves the titular location and some neat stuff about Sombras Que Corta.

this happened
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/The_Second_Last_Great_Gallifrey_Base/Sup Forums_War

Faction Paradox would be way too GOAT and dark to bring into the show. Plus it would confuse the normies.

>since last night
Last thing I saw was "hopefully you get a terminal illness" and that one mod stepping in, went to bed afterward. Matty boy get banned?

Who are some other bad Who fans other than Whelan?

What's dark about Faction Paradox? They're basically just Time Lord internet trolls.

Girly Letters, Adam Orford and George Capaldi.

Who Addicts
EmergencyAwesome

But they're just autistic. Not bad I guess

God I forgot about EmergancyAwesome.

>EmergenecyAwesome
>Fan of Doctor Who

kek that autist knows nothing of the show. He just latches onto who to make money.

Has he ever made a video that is full of things that are actually true.

youtube.com/user/DramaticParrot/featured
Also, anyone who calls themself a "Whovian"

Updated the pic

spot the difference

You should add William S Burroughs near Gatiss, in honour of that one article that misquoted him as promising a "kind of Jules Verne, Edgar Rice, Burroughs story of derring-do".

Kek at Orford

A classic 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, John Carter of Mars, Naked Lunch type of story

kek

Why is that whenever they announce that the current Doctor is leaving, I see articles saying "[Previous Doctor actor] says he will not be returning to play the Doctor"? Do they not know how the show works?

Never thought about that. huh....

Tabloid media for you. They're just fucking idiots.

>Mass Gallifrey Base erasure

Has Wheelan been ERASED too?

speaking of hartnell this is brilliant.
youtube.com/watch?v=xOQuV1DYrKw

Where can I find all the 8th doctor audio torrents?

there was a site but i cant find it now, maybe it was taken down.
You could try the deep web if your desperate

kek

He is the single most baffling Youtube success story I've heard about. With literally every other Youtube """"celebrity"""" they at least have a decent amount of charisma, and I may not find them funny but I can definitely see how other people may find them entertaining, so I can't really get annoyed at their success. But Emergency Awesome is just pure fucking dull. He's not funny, he's not charismatic, he's not even knowledgeable about his own content, all he does is regurgitate news stories he sees on IGN. What the fuck is his allure?

Hes the DSP of Doctor Who

twitter.com/colseywolsey/status/842390444780728320

Thoughts?

Metacrisis 10 should be wearing Rose's face as a mask and be holding Jackie amd Mickey's severed heads in each hand.

Is he his mummy?

youtu.be/CQ0_CA-et0U

I wonder if that's related to a Louise Brooks lookalike, Linda Broughton, Claire Bloom, and Matt Lucas all being spotted on set and a clapboard that said "regeneration montage"?

Nice fake spoilers Matt

¤¤¤¤ing ¤¤¤¤, I'm just posting what I saw on Twitter, you waste of sperm!

what podcast is this from?

And me : Have been banned, but do we know if innocents have beeen banned as well ?

I'm starting a change.org petition to get Lawrence Miles to release the third FP comic script

There are audios, and they're fucking good. A better followup to Book of the War than anything else has been. Read the comics, too.

welcome to the club m80

I still think its hilarious. I didn't get banned and neither did Matt. I was the one he wanted to get a terminal illness :3

This one really bakes my noodle

kek

I told him to die a consomme man and didn't get a ban so fuck knows what's banworthy, except posting screencaps that is. Maybe my 2009 join date saved me. /who/ nose.

the ONE DAY I decide to stay off /who/ shit starts going down.

I saw some of it later on on GB but I didn't think it was you guys.

What were you specifically banned for?

Because the thing is, it's like my friend Vicky.

Taking screencaps I think

>I'm starting a change.org petition to get Lawrence Miles to release the third FP comic script
Heya n8. He'll probably just ignore it, if that guy who asked about the copyright a few weeks ago is any indication, but it couldn't hurt I suppose. Link?

Taking screenshots of Whelan's arseholery, mostly.

Kek

JUST

get on my level newfags

Old picture.
The Clara at the top proves it.

BBC's Director General Tony Hall says a new Doctor hasn't been chosen yet.

bbc.co.uk/news/education-39289041

*sniff* it's beautiful

well yes, as does "2014" in the screencap kek

How the fark does Time Said It not get banned for using blatant /who/ memes? You think someone would have sold him out already, since the admins seemingly know within 24 hours when a screenshot of their forum has been posted

>"rather proud of posting inappropriately"?

one of the gayest bans I've ever seen

Victor Kennedy

@Dr_2Who Mar 11
More
@edwardrussell is there any chance that the powers that be can be persuaded to give Capaldi a two part finale as they did with Tennant?

@edwardrussell

Follow
More
@Dr_2Who gosh, I would love that. But it would mean raising a couple of million £££ which I can't see anyone finding

twitter.com/edwardrussell/status/840572113157251072

Yeah, my buddy Frank asked him about the comic on twitter a while back, and Miles said he preferred not to go back to that part of his life. :(

What do you think of the comic, btw? It's heavily hinted in BotW that Isobel/Scarlette is the daughter of one of the main characters in Mujun the Ghost Kingdom ... so that's Lolita, Compassion, Justine, Eliza, Morlock, Sabbath. That's the main reason I'd want more deets i think

(And btw you should totally join the dr who discord, it's constant fp)

Victory over Whelan Day

Is posting /who/ memes an insta-ban?

No but you'd think with how autistically paranoid the mods are they'd ban him anyway once they discovered he frequents a forum that has messed with GB several times now

>bbc.co.uk/news/education-39289041
Who can "absolutely forbid" the Director General to say anything? The Queen?

Yeah I never mention anything /who/-related

Anyone tell me what Planet Mondas did to GB in the past?

Sounds familiar.
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

Because I'm a being of pure consciousness.

>YOU INSIGNIFICANT SPECIMEN

Are we his guys /who/?

He told me to kill myself and he didn't get a ban wtf is this GB justice.

How can Gareth create an awesome character like this for SJA but in Who we get a big wasp and Skovox Blitzer?

>>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

It's been ages since I read it, I mainly remember loving the little Reliquary lore columns in the back (imagine if the whole BotW looked like that...). Need to do a reread of all the Miles-verse material soon, leading up to Snake Oil and Tales from the Civil War - been collecting physical copies for a while so I don't have the whole "squinting at an epub on Calibre" issue.

What is a discord, exactly? Text chat, voice chat? Apparently /lit/ has one, but when I tried asking they told me to lurk moar.

Must not be, I threw him a "and nothing of value was lost" when he said he was ¤¤¤¤ing off and didn't get banned. Although they might not know that meme.

They don't know any /who/ meme. I've been memeing about cats and asking "Bored kiddo?" for the past year.

Tfw you realize /who/ is the Trickster's brigade/The Pantheon of discord and Cloister is the Trickster himself.

>Cloister is the Trickster himself
But the Trickster was born with the First Event at the dawn of time. He's not old enough to be Cloister.

Be quiet you insignificant specimen

We did it boys

>Cloister is the Trickster himself.
Nonsense, I'm merely a loyal henchman.
Oh you!
He did most of the work himself, lets be honest. However a victory nonetheless, that deserves celebration.