> Wild African savages declare war on Germany
> Imperial troops kill almost 6 gorllion
> Wild African savages surrender in 1905
> Wild savages get independent in 1915
> 100 years later
> Descendants demand 100 BIO € in reparations
> "We need to set a sign" t. Ruprecht Polenz, chief negotiator

I want to get off Merkel's wild ride. Please send help

faz.net/aktuell/politik/voelkermord-wiedergutmachung-entschuldigung-aber-keine-entschaedigung-14333929.html

Time for a KREXIT

with BIO you mean billions?

yes BLN, my fault

billion? if so, fuck that. That could have been denbt payment or fucking military man.

God what the fuck is wrong with the West

WHAT!?

Cheaper to kill the rest off.

Well, Namibia is 40% white so at least some of that will be going to white people.

>Namibia
White people 6.4%

Don't forget the 600 million you're give to holocaust survivors this year

Jesus Christ, I wish I was African

>Namibia is 40% white

No it ain't.

lol can this coutnry sink any lower honestly why havent all you germans either revolted or moved out so far? I have relatives here who im visiting rightnow and i make sure to get them out of cuckmany before they ruin their future, especially my aunts little son, could never see him grow up in such a garbage country.

>Germany as a nation regularly gets held up by smaller nations; Germany is the fat Autist who gets beat up by the little black kid who has something to prove

>Dutch Intellectuals

You are Bertolli, you are

inb4 northern Italian ree's

I saw the "he's back" movie yesterday. How did Germans take that movie? Was it anti right propaganda? Because anyone who agreed with it was now agreeing with Hitler?

I don't know, everything he said was completely normal.

>the immigrants are ruining this country

You probably can, actually. Its pretty close to English. Try this one:

Gas de joden, rassenoorlog nu!

Cool.
Do we get reps for German occupation during WW2?
W-we're africans too, I swear

>article mentions how no reparations to descendants will be paid by Germans
>OP implies otherwise

Huh I guess you are right. Thanks Gert.

Gasp I'm jumping, this new footrace?

TOTEN DER JUDEN

It means more austerity for us. Gotta know where the priorities are lol

don't just make stuff up and add a German article that tells the opposite

Polenz bekräftigte, er habe in Windhoek abermals deutlich gemacht, dass Berlin keine individuellen Entschädigungszahlungen leisten werde.
Vorstellbar seien – außer der geplanten deutsch-namibischen Zukunftsstiftung, die erinnerungspolitische Projekte sowie einen Jugendaustausch organisieren soll – Infrastrukturmaßnahmen zum Beispiel im Bereich der Wasserversorgung, etwa in Form von Meerwasserentsalzungsanlagen.
>Germany will not make individual payments
>German will fund infrastructure projects and a youth exchange program
so basically modern recolonization of Namibia

Can we get reparations from Germany for WW2?

>German will fund infrastructure projects and a youth exchange program
>so basically modern recolonization of Namibia

You mean a new colonization of Germany, also bonuspoint for blond bitches going there to kibutz of their pussy and get Aids

Didn't you guys just pay the holocaust jews a bunch of money, fuck they are squeezing blood from a turnip. Germany died in 45' why can't they just quit picking the bones clean.

Why do Germans rationalize this hard??

You know allowing thousands of blacks into your country isn't "colonizing" them right?

#MEMEIT

>infrastructure projects will be done by German companies
>stronger economic ties between Namibia and Germany
>youth exchange program strengthens the German language in Namibia

but I know for you pervs everything is about pussy and race mixing.

Sounds fair to me. There will probably be some race-mixing, which is unfortunate, but it sounds like Germany stands to profit economically from this exchange.Or am I incorrect and this is another Merkel cuckfest?

The fuck.

We don't have money for this shit.

You are a rich western nation with a history of colonialism too!

PAY UP!!!

You owe anyone with ancestry in Mozambique at least a few million EuroDollars each!!

What was Namibia like before, during, and after colonization?

$5 says colonization didn't make jack shit worse.

>youth exchange program
>aka BLACKED
GERMANY YES

>infrastructure projects will be done by German companies
Okay. Sounds good.
>stronger economic ties between Namibia and Germany
Pfft lol.
>youth exchange program strengthens the German language in Namibia
For what purpose except for interracial breeding grounds?

>youth exchange program

what happens when they refuse to go home?

I didn't realise Germany ever colonised anything. I thought their imperial jealousy was a contributing factor to WWI?

Winners get fuck all. You have to lose first.

They could also invest the money here, you fucking mongos

Don't know if you are blind, but our infrastructure is falling apart, most states and towns are indebted

They had a bit of africa and new guinea. They lost it all in WW1, split up between Belgium, Portugal and Britain.

Bismark wasn't jelous btw, he hated the colonies, never wanted them, and and soon as he got them wanted to get rid of them. It was just that the people and government "expected" colonies for an Empire.

How did you end up with Oorlog as your word for war?

I thought this was some tabloid bait thread.

>mfw it's not

I'll take "Biological Euros" for 100, Alex.

why do you believe that every time a white women sees a black guy or a white guy sees a black girl there will be mixed race children?
I know one mixed race couple and the black guy is mixed himself and pretty based.
yes there are retarded Germans who will fuck a dead animal, but it is not like they will be of any use anyway.

retarded people will fuck with retarded people regardless the race.
smart people try to plan for the future and will only choose a partner who the are very comfortable with for a long time which is usually someone who is very like them

Do not lose fight against blm, otherwise its more probably we will have to pay :(

no we already have full employment
even more capital here will just increase the prices

dude, smart people with much more macro economic knowledge on you are planing this. just shut the fuck up.

Being either mixed race or a legal migrant is one of the best red-pills around there.

Why even give money to your government if they're doing this?

Namibia is a great country with just 2 million citizens so this is very good.

Good question.

>wikipedia
Apparently it's from Old Norse Orlög which means ill fated and overtime became the word for war.

>Ruprecht Polenz
>Born 26 May 1946

Another Baby Boomer.

BIO €?

As in Bilogical Euros? Has DB crashed so hard that an arm and a leg has become currency?

yeah right, social democrats know "macro economics" best

fuck off, antifa scum

and the 24bn to the swedish power company cus they were thick as fuck enough to sign a ttip style deal and the swedish power co. is arse raping them for lost profits

A half-black muslim-raised cunt with a hateboner for homogeneous white culture is effectively its leader

Thanks for that one m8s

Full employed HIV!
(for foreign people Hartz IV - money you get from goverment while working for companies who only pay 1€)

and the 24bn to the swedish power company cus they were thick as fuck enough to sign a ttip style deal and the swedish power co. is arse raping them for lost profits

Wow. The eternal aryan is just fucking going for broke. What is happening? Are they trying to do as much damage as possible before the EU
s collapse?

The worst part was the end, where they say, "look, Hitler means hate, and hate is inside everyone! We must keep saying sorry, buah buah buah!", rest of the movie showed how people were likely to agree with Hitler, while saying that you are basically Hitler when thinking like him

Your people embedded this mindset into the krauts.

toppest of keks