>Level: Freeway
>Stats: 102 dindus arrested | 27 officers injured

kare11.com/mb/news/102-arrested-21-officers-injured-in-94-shutdown/268434384

Other urls found in this thread:

kare11.com/mb/news/102-arrested-21-officers-injured-in-94-shutdown/268434384
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shieet, I should have gone to watch.

>fireworks
I take mortar kits, empty out the powder from the shells, and refill them with flash powder.
Turns the shells into small grenades.

Did I miss something? Why is BLM chimping out nationwide?

Shit, was there a fight? I turned it off after everyone just kind of sat down in the road.

They killed Deeray and they be killin young black men in site.

what is flash powder?

Because their members consist of dumb niggers.

They think two shootings that occurred this week on niggers were unjustified, even though one was a belligerent and uncooperative pedo with a gun and a history of arrests, and the other was a robbery suspect with an unlicensed gun who was not cooperating when the cop told him not to move or reach for anything.

when did they officers even actually clash with protestors? Or are they classifying them as injured because someone hit the officer in the helmet with a rock?

found the answer in the article

Flash powder is easy to make go bang. Requires very little confinement. I remember a quarter century ago some 13 year old in the neighborhood would fill business reply mails from magazines with a green fuse and some flashpowder and close it (poorly) with some masking tape and it would reliably make 4 foot wide blinding white boom-cracker bursts. That 13 year old also used to put it in pill bottles, and just being in the bottle without even the cover on would be enough confinement to get it to detonate.

I think it was Mg + S + KNO3. But don't get it wet, cause who knows if it would go off on its own then. I know iron powder and S does if you leave it buried wet, it makes a volcano a few hours later.. Mg + S is probably more likely to go off wet.

It was an embarrassment on the Police Department. They were literally scared to do a damn thing and waited 4+ hours to do what they should have done from the start.

There was not fight or anything like that.

> Police and SJW/Niggers stand off for 4 hours
> 3 hours in police fire random flash bangs, smoke grenades
> No one really moving
> 4+ hours in police form L shape on high way and push group up into the grass
> Stand off on grass hill / free way
> Cops fire tear gas
> Crowd breaks

I watched up until the "just taking a walk" crew got kettled and I couldn't take anymore of unicorn whining like a bitch.

I think unicorn riot should be arrested next time

Usually aluminum + potassium perchlorate.

They were hoping the crowd would get tired and leave. They should have been more agressive. That way people know not to fuck with the police.

They should just beat the shit out of these faggots but that's hoping for too much in our feminized faggot-run society.

anyone have the robot pepe handing the device to black wojak?

Why do they think its ok to just get together and be stupid. There was no point to that. This is america. Get organized. Get a permit. Have a rally. Have your protest. Being assholes on the highway is not a cause. It was a fucking block party with djs and dancing. FUcking christ what is wrong with these people

It escalated into a p entertaining habbening after protestors bombed out the incoming charge of cops w fireworks. It was dull at times but like most said here, they should have acted much sooner and smarter.

dammit.

guess i went to bed too early.

Awesome pic.

I mean come on.

Are you not aware they were described by their mothers as GOOD BOYS?!

Wow. Just. Wow.

It is like 20 sixteen and you are STILL on the wrong side of history!

thanks pham

>I think unicorn riot should be arrested next time
yeah or at least hit in the neck with a forty millimetre marker round

that was the best bit

Did they actually kill DeRay?

Yup

not sure, he did have some shoe laces with him in the cell

Send them back to africa.

Nigger, if the police were more aggressive, the msm like CNN would be all over their dicks. Plus, the police department probably answers to a Democrat mayor and I'm pretty sure MN has a Dem governor.

Oh shit his gun was unlicensed?

can't believe they did nothing about this. should've if they're on the highway and refusing to disperse for several hours they really should get tear gassed.

Pretty.

I can understand them wanting to not get provoked, but you can let people go around chucking fireworks at each other. It's not like just mass-arresting everybody for jaywalking or something silly like that. Otherwise these protests are just going to get more and more aggressive.

Why are cops out during these protests if they're anti-cop protests? Is it really a surprise when cops get injured or even killed during these things

Because commerce dies if roads are cut off. If cops don't respond, they'd need to mobilize National Guard or some shit. Escalation would be a very bad sign.

It's their job, i doubt they want to lay their life on the line for those racist fucks but not much choice.

If they'd chimp out and kill each other because a chicken wing from a crip falls onto blood terretory, they would get all the blame, as usual.

the cops did nothing to clear the roadways.

I'm from flag related and watched the whole thing.
I haven't seen such violations against democracy in a long ass time.

>Police hindering filming by deliberately flashing lights into cameras
>NOT ONE local news channel around, let alone big media ones
>People protesting quietly while police are showing off guns and yelling at people to "fuck off"
>People eventually "fuck off" the highway in a peaceful manner, few policemen chase people WHO WALK AWAY to maze them
>Big focus on mazing the ones holding cameras

and the list goes on.

Americans: Stop talking shit about other countries, because you are like a shit under a carpet. Aleast other countries admit their democratic fallacies. Time to shut the fuck up.

Can anyone give me a rundown of the Baton Rouge protests last night?

Liberals are in total meltdown lads.

I mean hell, just in the past week or so we've had BLM vs gays, BLM vs cops, cops vs black guys, liberal columnist Dowd vs Hillary, black ppl vs Dowd (they think she's racist), and black ppl just generally against white ppl.

The fuck is wrong with these ppl smdh.

Expect it to continue and escalate all the way to the elections. Cops are going to be in a tight spot figuring out how to contain this without establishing a routine police state.

>implying nigs and SJWs know how to chemist

>he didn't watch the stream
>he's ignoring the webbums posted ITT
They could have been more efficient, sure. By shooting the peaceful protesters who most assuredly dindu nuffin.
Escalation etc.

Saw it all too and wish the cops would just storm them

Real tired of them being allowed to block roads desu

>Police hindering filming by deliberately flashing lights into cameras
who gives a shit
>NOT ONE local news channel around, let alone big media ones
they were there, but the niggers scared them off
>People protesting quietly while police are showing off guns and yelling at people to "fuck off"
it's illegal to block a highway
>People eventually "fuck off" the highway in a peaceful manner, few policemen chase people WHO WALK AWAY to maze them
good
>Big focus on mazing the ones holding cameras
better, more entertainment for me

the only reason you give a shit about blacks is because you don't have to live near them

It's to prevent Trump from winning the election, keep him off the news cycle. That and no charges for Clinton, so the public would focus their attention towards the dindus.

>not understanding that this is just a tiny portion of one percent of people in America.

Most of us were at home, comfortably looking at media and enjoying our lives.

America is a great country. Those policemen are doing their jobs so the average American can enjoy our lives.

It's counter productive if that's what they're going for. All of this nonsense helps Trump with pretty much every moderate.

Fucking FAGGOT!

COME ON SHORE AND I'LL GREET YOU WITH MY 45

>2007
Those nigger kids are probably in jail by now, wonder if he'll get his daddy as his cellmate.
>these are good boys

Burgers I have a question

so the 2nd amendment say a right to bear arms shall not be infringed

Infringed means to limit, like fines for improperly stored weapons and so forth.

Are rules around them infringing the right to bear arms?

So is fining or arresting for no gun permit infringing, and illegal under the 2nd amendment ?

Yes. Most of our gun laws are unconstitutional.

Let me inform you that I lived in South Carolina for a year and a half. I hanged out with blacks, yellows and whites and the difference between those AMERICANS is purely the color and what they deem as cool/popular. The rest is just petty shit that you make out to be a huge deal thus increasing the gap between yourselves. I'm saying that both blacks and whites do this.

You fail to realize how equal you actually are, and that your problems are self made.

There is no difference between a black and a white american

There is a vast difference between a somali and a norwegian, yet we make do and you fail miserably.

Hate sjws, I vote right but also see whats up without needing any ((((red pills)))) to wash my brain.

So far, the claim that it was licensed has not been confirmed, and the police office that issues the permits says they never gave one out.

There could have been a different way he got his license, but so far all signs point to it being unlicensed.

what are you gonna do

Has anyone won against the system?

>act like assholes to cops after a terror attack on cops
>get treated like one
>d-dindu nuffins

How much nuffin did a dindu do if a dindu dindu nuffin?

Keep your stupid opinions out of my country and if you ever come back you're dead kiddo.

There's nothing we can do.
It will get worse until civil war breaks out, which will happen within our lifetime.

>blm6
Post them all

Animals.

All we can do is donate to the NRA and let them use our rights as bargaining chips.
I hate it, but that's how it is.

3 fiddy

I disagree. Look at how Ukraine's revolution started, peaceful protesters being beaten with metal night sticks by police. Many protesters were non violent and even though I wish we could do this they would just start claiming the police beat unarmed protesters and chimp out even more.

That's a matter of debate. But it's like anything else: if you piss off the state, then the state will make up any reason it wants to do whatever it wants to you.

So you find out what your state's gun laws are, if there are any additional local laws, you follow them, and you have enough common sense to not cause trouble, and then nobody bothers you. Like for instance it's fully legal for me to swagger down the road double fisting two big scary fully automatic rifles as long as I've payed the extra tax on them, but probably somebody would call the cops and they'd make me stop causing a disturbance.

Is this the set of the new Batman movie?
Shit feels very comic book with that green/purple shit.
Could even be: Hulk/ Green Goblin/ Joker/ Lex Luthor

They blocked a highway and refused orders to leave. The arrests, concussion grenades and pepper spray were justified, as would have been even more force.

HA

>no difference
>what is rap and gang culture
>what is physical and IQ differences
m8, if you haven't been here then shut it. No reasonable "white American" shoots his fellow "white Americans" every single day.

I missed out too, I picked up my date right at this point and had to stop watching.

Do streams get archived?

Also this fucking pathetic show from police the whole time. Even the streamer covering it started making fun of the cops for giving out like 30 different dispersal orders and not backing that shit up. Should've gone with the tear gas a lot earlier.

oogabooga

The dad is the guy that was shot in Baton Rouge.

>kare11.com/mb/news/102-arrested-21-officers-injured-in-94-shutdown/268434384

This will surely convince the rust belt to vote for Hillary kek.

anyone got a screencap for that communist party pamphlet?

erry tiem
And every time, no one posts context.

This is just 100% incorrect

lol

the context is they are not white

C H E M I C A L M U N I T I O N S

Obama is trying to trigger a race war/martial law scenario so Trump doesn't get elected.

checked

Also
I wouldn't wish the brick dropping on any living thng, animal cruelty is not funny. You fucking piece of shit slav

Fuck, I'm from Minneapolis but I had to work last night.

If they do this shit on a night I have off I'm going there with all my leftover fireworks and fucking with the protesters.

n-no please senpai I'm scawed :(
>what is rap and gang culture
jewish media in works since the early 80's feeding off the blacks being pissed for segregation
>what is physical and IQ differences
breeding the dumb and strong. What culture does slavery and segregation breed, you think? I think blacks still struggle with it becaus their upbringing after the segregation has been different from yours.

All I say is that if we were all equal color, religion and wealth, we'd still find petty shit to fight about as long as goym&jew exist.

It doesn't even matter if it was licensed. You simply don't start reaching for your pockets after announcing you have a gun. BLM basically thinks Blacks should be above the law, because slavery or some shit. They actually think they are being singled out, when ANYONE would have been shot if they said they have a gun then immediately start reaching for their pocket.

It appears to at least have stunned the guy before he was burned alive. Perhaps it was slightly more merciful that way.

dont lie

hahahahaha white people never abuse their children lol funny strayan
why did this SPECIFIC nigress try to kill her babby?

>What culture does slavery and segregation breed, you think? I think blacks still struggle with it becaus their upbringing after the segregation has been different from yours.
Actually it's welfare which has had the worst effect, by far. In two generations Blacks went from White-emulating-pseudo-civilized people to full on monkey savages.

You mean you make it with the Somalian you shill. All my norwegian friends hate them and want them to go back as they just leech off the system.

One of Obama's sons was a pedophile and trying to pull a gun on cops and got shot dead.

Another of Obama's sons just robbed a joint and pulled over his getaway car when he tried to pull a gun on the cop and got shot dead.

The third Obama's son got blown up by Wall-E after pulling a gun and killing some cops.

>one race the human race

I made KClO4+black Al+Sb2S3 flash.
I love the smell that shit gives off after exploding.

because she's black

CARBON MUHNOXIDE

She is crazy I believe, the person taking the video is the father who wanted to get evidence of her abusing the children. Either she is the mother or the grandmother, in any case she is in prison now.