Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population

Black males make up less then 7% of the USA population.

Black males commit 56% of all robbery, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Database

Black males commit 53% of all murder, despite being less than ~7% of the population. Source: FBI Crime in America 2013 Report

Despite making up less than 7% of the US population, black males commit 1 in every 3 rapes. Source: [FBI Crime in America 2013 Report

Young black men kill 14X more than young white men. Source: Time Magazine

Blacks make up more than 50% of all homicide victims. Source: US Department of Justice

42% of all cop killers are black. Source: 2013 FBI Statistics on Law Enforcement Officers Killed

Blacks victims of homicide are 93% of the time killed by other blacks. Source: US Department of Justice

In 2006, blacks made up nearly 40% of the total prison population, despite being only 12% of the general population. Source: Bureau of Justice

Tell me again why I should feel sorry for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/civil-rights-activist-says-hes-changed-after-polic/53962778
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yfi3Ndh3n-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vasectomies when?

They dindu nuffin

All that and only 22% of people killed by cops are black. They're getting an easy ride if you ask me.

>7%
>12%

so you're telling me in 10 years the black population decreased by almost 50%

If a TV/Radio show host just read the FBI crime stats by race on the air, they would be fired on the spot for being racist.

Narrative > Truth

Blacks in total. Black males are 7%. Pay attention.

>what are black females

I too browse /r/askreddit

You shouldn't. And no really does except for the SJW types.

Blacks really don't understand how little white people care about them either way.

Whites don't even really care about other whites unless they know each other personally.

Blacks like to be "uplifted" and whites don't really play that game.

It's a copypasta from stormfront:

Some facts on the family dynamic and education achievement of blacks in America:

73% of black babies are born out of wedlock. Source: US Department of Health Statistics

67% of black children grow up without a father, compared to 25% for whites and only 17% for Asians. Source: US Census surveys and National Kid Count

In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: US Department of Education

At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states. Source: 2007 US Department of Education National Education Assessment

oh yeah forgot they existed too

but holy shit 53% of the murder while being 7% of the population, Europe hides this kind of racial statistics so nothing happens, how can this be known by the general population and people believe the blacks are descriminated

The really striking thing about black crime is that it's way higher than the reported rates, because of the whole "no snitching" culture.

wsbtv.com/news/local/civil-rights-activist-says-hes-changed-after-polic/53962778

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yfi3Ndh3n-g

Everyone needs to watch these if you are critical of police shootings.

There were 80 millions germans in Germany by 1939.

250,000 of them were part of the SS.

Those were 0.31% of the general population of Germany responsible for the course germany took.

Do you think anybody cared about the peaceful majority?

Leftists don't understand numbers like that. Keep it very simple and emotional if you want to convince them of anything.

sure tyrone

Because it isn't known by the general population. Most people get their info from main stream and social media which is 90% appeal to emotion bullshit. Couple that with the whole SJW thing, rampant virtue signalling and special snowflake status and we are where we are.

enjoy your nigger, and sorry we wont send more mexicans, becuase that would be making america great again, and thats the way america will stay.
Shitty with a shit ton of niggers welfare parasites.

At least latino who have welfare have a job too.

just enjoy your niggers. mexicans there hate the niggers ass much as you do, but its ok, just let them hate you too.

Send more ethnic cleansers

>israel

lmao

we wont even have to make fun of you.

Israel itself is a fucking joke

>Jew offend niggers
World is turn around...

you dont even know math, and you want to know about ethnics? lmao

Lurk more kid.

yeah but lefties have lots of statistics when it comes to cops killing blacks

like how can they look that up and not the rest? that's legit brainwashing

says the mexican.

Keep your cartel at home, Paco.

That's what happens when you marginalize part of the population.

Nonetheless crime seems to been dropping in the US .

>In 2012, the mean critical reading SAT score for college accepted students was 428 for blacks and 527 for whites. For mathematics, it was 428 for blacks and 536 for whites. For writing it was 417 for blacks and 515 for whites. Source: US Department of Education
>At both the grade 4 and grade 8 level, there is a persistent achievement gap between whites and blacks in both mathematics test scores and reading test scores in ALL states. Source: 2007 US Department of Education National Education Assessment

Keep in mind that "white" here probably includes hispanics.

cheers

Not to talk most crimes are black to black, they're pretty much cleansing each others

And yet the nignog homicide rate in the United States has a stunning correlation to majority-nignog African nations

If blacks could disappear the crime would be reduced like by 70%.

>Tell me again why I should feel sorry for them?
Blacks are poor because the white man is racist and keeping them down. Therefore the black kids get into gangs and drugs.

>70%
>implying it wouldnt be around 95%

>Brainwashing

That's exactly what it is and confirmation bias. Leftists are people who generally run on emotion and because of that are easy to manipulate.

exactly thats the real joke, a shitty country making fun of yours, that must me really shitty dont you think?

Dont worry keep waching mainstream media and keep sucking rump tiny cock. We all knowit.

Just a conservative guess. There are the hispanics doing mess too.

no its already in your backyard and you havent notice yet.

enjoy your ghetto house.

I too saw this post on reddit.

as long as you stay in your border cuck

This guys entire life was just BTFO.

Don't worry. Trump will take care of those spics ;)

Does that count in your country as well? If blacks/half blacks disappeared there your country would be mostly empty.

See:

That guy is obviously a Mind Quad.

White Brazilians make up 47.73% of the population.

So what you mean is that his country would be empty of crime.

those numbers are obviously skewed due to systematic racism.

The justice system is so corrupt of course they're going to convict an innocent black man whenever there's a robbery or killing. Why are there even racial statistics for this shit in the first place if justice is blind? These statistics were conducted by a corrupt and racist system to specifically make black people look like the bad guys.

Well, Niggers are trying to claim Judaism as theirs.

Not really. He just led another "peaceful" protest in Phoenix on Friday night where the "peaceful" protesters were throwing rocks and shit at police officers while simultaneously shutting down I-10. The guy is the epitome of "can't fix stupid"

Thanks to you.

Didn't realize I was watching Airplane.

North and Northeast regions would be pretty empty.

USA has a black problem just because they had less than 500k slaves. You brought us more than 2 millions. Fuck you.

Should have done what the Arabs did with their black male slaves. Castration.

Yeah, thats pretty brutal. But as pretended catholics kekturgal shouldn't participate in the slavery from the beginning, they are just as worse as the mudslimes.