TRUMP STILL PLAYING CHESS

Trump will choose a General as his VP. Why? Because if he is assassinated, he knows it will be from the Left. And the next move will be Civil War. And our leader in that Civil War will be a General.

Goddamn. Trump is still playing chess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok
abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-newt-gingrich-involved-government/story?id=40391900
forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2011/12/09/newt-gingrich-bipartisan/#5ad5e8dc3427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope he's gonna pick fuckin noot because he's getting bad advice

Who could Trump possibly pick that WOULDN'T make all the people like you on here thing he's a mastermind playing chess? Bugs Bunny? Justin Bieber?

this man supports abortion.
this man will actually make the "georgia going blue" meme come true.

Weren't all your leaders taken out in a plane crash a few years ago? Ever find out who did it? Ever do something about it?

>this man supports abortion.

What do I care if a general supports abortion?

feel free to start making arguments at any time, buddy

Because if he's the VP pick, the media will be all over it. A republican who's pro-choice? One heartbeat away from the presidency? It is meant to discourage high realigious and one issue voters.

Admittedly Trump has always seem to overcome those, but it is worth noting.

Post your face when trump picks gingroach.

>trump picks op as vp
>lgbtqia community goes wild
5 DIMENSIONAL CHESS

I'm not your buddy, pal

I'm not your pal, friend

This makes no sense, if he wanted a crossparty ticket with somebody with military experience he should just pick Meme Webb. Also no way he gives away any real info about his choice or even possibilities until the announcement. Trump wants theatrics, surprise, and media coverage which is exactly why he's waiting until the convention to do it.

Also, I know this is the first election for most of neo-Sup Forums but it's common practice for nominees to just float the names of random people they want on their side to stroke their egos with no actual intention of picking them. He did this same shit with Cruz and Kasich and now I don't see any reason to believe these threads at all.

Shut up you fucking idiot.

Drumpf BTFO

He's not a true conservative. I for one, will not be voting for a liberal, big government, baby killing liberal Democrat.

Underrated

:^)

>mfw I realized Trump's chess moves go beyond his physical death

Gingrich.

This General could not be more based:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

LT. GEN. MICHAEL FLYNN (RET.): I think Hillary's speech a couple of nights ago was totally irresponsible when she talked about white people being to blame. I mean, that is so irresponsible. What we have to look at is speech that's positive, that's forward-looking and demonstrates an intellectual courage that doesn't try to attack an ideology one way or the other.

I mean, how are we going to fix this?

We have to -- we cannot keep having these types of events in our country, whether it's a Islamic terrorist attack or whether it's an attack on our law enforcement professionals in this country...

I'm not going to speak for Donald Trump but what I will tell you is that I do believe that we have to look at what is going on in this country, be responsible in what we say and, like I said, I think that there's one race that we have to worry about and that's the human race.

This country, to survive in a -- going on in the future, and I'm not just not talking about the next four years but for the -- for the next 50 or for the next 100, we have to demonstrate a much greater role in leadership and also how we see the direction of our country.

And in frankly, in my judgment, the direction of this country is going in the wrong direction.

Autism: The Person

Deace is LITERALLY autistic

People fell for the kike devil meme of selling ones soul.

Trump went for the Kek meme of just unadulterated meme spreading and Kek will bless him for it.

steve deace and Ted Cruz are going to destroy America with their jesuscuck nonsense.

A sure way to lose support from all moderates.

Gingrich will be WH chief of staff or something along those lines.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-newt-gingrich-involved-government/story?id=40391900

>not wanting moonbase and beyond

He will pick Tom Cotton to influence black voters.

Webb now Flynn. Glad you guys aren't part of Trumps think tank.

Look, there are plenty cabinet positions for smart guys like Flynn but the VP pick has to be Newt. He has the experience that Trump needs to round out his ticket; he has more experience than Hillary for fucks sake. He will also rally a lot of apprehensive or lethargic Republicans who otherwise would have simply voted for Trump and nothing more.

Picking Newt isn't meant to appease you guys, it's meant to rally the base and appeal to independents. Suddenly the guy with no political experience or bipartisanship has the most.

Swallow the pill and realize it's to help Trump win. Trump already has most of you as voters, he's not going to pick a candidate to double down. That's foolish.

>newt gingrich appealing to independents
>ever

it will by Flynn

>picking Newt Gingrich to appeal to independents
Well I'm definitely glad you're not part of Trump's think tank either.

>doubling-down on his base when he already has his base locked and secure

What are you talking about? The job of a presidential candidate after receiving his party's nomination is to begin to attempt to collect as many independents and members of other parties as he can. If Trump picks Gingrich, he loses all that independent and Democrat support. Flynn would be the ultimate appeal to independents and Democrats.

What's it like to be children? Newt literally regained control of the House and Senate by appealing to independents. You think the Contract with America was for GOP voters? Lol.

That's the problem. You're too young to realize that shit actually unfolded prior to you taking an interest in politics.

>implying the independents of today are even remotely similar to independents of the 90s
You are severely underestimating what the Dem's turn to the far-left has done to that demographic. The average independent of today was just a mainstream Democrat in the 90s.

PPP, MSNBC, and many others have found that the biggest turnoff for independent voters is Trunps temperament. Enter Gingrich, soft spoken, calm, and highly articulate. That goes a long way.

Hillary
Its the ultimate gambit

>mainstream Democrat

Great! They remember that, while it was a massive shit show, Bill and Newt got a lot of shit done together.

forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2011/12/09/newt-gingrich-bipartisan/#5ad5e8dc3427

imagine the soundbite when asked about his VP selection...

>the reason I picked Cotton is because of his...
>I picked Cotton

nigger vote: assured

>I picked Cotton
nice one

lol faggot actually thinks he will pick a faggot corrupted piece of shit

Newt will be the LBJ to Trump's JFK.

It would be hilarious. Like you take the first 2 years. I'll take the 2nd.

Think of the massive insurance it would allow.
>if you kill trump before office no HC as prez
>If trump dies in office it will assure WW3
>she cant run aginst him if she is VP and (D) has none left to vote for so Trump wins by default.
>while HC is VP she basicly cant do shit, the VP as no real power.

>implying the Donald would let other people sway is decision
>start paying attention