Why do Asians excel so much in western countries?

Why do Asians excel so much in western countries?

Higher IQ

High IQ and no victim complex. In a society based on strength, they would be the niggers.

>owning chinese restaurant
>excel

lmao

Western countries afford them more opportunity to excel.

>not being on welfare
>excel
YES

(((Asians)))

>owning your own business
>not excelling

1. strong values that are widely accepted by Asians and seldomly questioned
2. Much higher IQ that whites

A merit-based society that rewards hard work

Fuck off, those are sand niggas, from the Middle East.

When speaking of Asians in terms of people, then everybody actually means East Asians.

This

First I need sauce on that

>asain
is this real?

Brits consider everything east of Europe to be Asia, more or less. They don't use "Asian" to mean "Chinks and such" like we do.

Nobody denies that Japs, Koreans, Chinese, etc are some very smart people.

The also have a few extremely important advantages that whites are denied.

1. The right to advocate for Asian only issues.
2. They are not busted for forming pro Asian groups like whites are for forming pro white groups.
3. Free pity and sympathy just for being non white.

All modern mass media is designed to break white solidarity. White solidarity will block the mass immigration (cheap labor) that the (((money printers))) need to stay rich.

Japan and China have very strict education systems, in Japan a lot of teenagers have panic attacks and stress problems due to tests and the social need to get high scores.

And I personally think their high IQ comes from repetition rather than pure brilliance. So I do see asians as more diligent and dedicated, those are achievments of their own.

4. They tend to lay low and not develop an image of being troublesome or bring crime

Smart. No stigma about being Asian. Not bad aesthetics. Being a fairly successful foreign culture on their own right.

Half ching chong here. My dad moved here in the 70s. He's always said Chinese people do good here because they're willing to deal with racism and don't get offended by words. Also because they're willing to deal with shit because in Chinese culture you just fucking deal with the bad shit when it comes. Also Chinese people are cheap as fuck so they spend money only on expensive shit like a house or a nice car.

Hundreds of years of evolution working on rice farms all day allow them to focus on things like studying for longer periods of time without getting bored. Asian "intelligence" is a meme, they are simply put longer hours into work.

Because some of them had a caste system and we only see the wealthy and educated move to western countries. As far as IQ goes I know that China only takes the IQ of its elite then represents it as a national average.

A lot of Asians (especially recent immigrants) are voting Trump because they don't like the fact that Asians have to score on average 140 points higher than whites (the next highest performing group) in the SATs. Clinton would continue affirmative action which hurts Asians and everyone else (except blacks).
Source: Staffer at 5th floor campaign office

>cheap with money>expensive cars. never understood this. Cars are a literal waste of money beyond a certain point.

There's a house full of Chinese renter kids next door. First thing that happened when a new one got there was he drove a shiny new car into the driveway and it hasn't moved all year. It still has the temporary registration tag from the dealer on it.

I don't get it either. I guess his parents told him he needed to go buy a car.

It gives the impression that they're better off than they really are

lol those first sentences
>Muh nipocaust

It is true though. This was the top comment on Hillarys anti-white speech

Only the smart ones are let in here because they have to follow the immigration rules and can't just jump over a wall.

Their countries are also safe as fuck so there are no dumb ones that come as "refugees".

cars have become the new suit and tie the right car will get you into places influential people meet

Give a source for the pic nigger.

>sympathy

I'd about where you live but here, east asian males are on the same level as A FUCKING WHITE MALE on the progressive stack

Chink IQ has a higher mean but they produce fewer genius level IQs than Whites and fewer 'tard level IQs.q

So which of your achievements outexcels owning a restaurant?