Phillistines(Palestine) confirmed for WHITE. Zionist Jews BTFO

>Archaeologists digging at the southern coastal city of Ashkelon announced Sunday the discovery of the first cemetery belonging to the ancient Israelites’ dreaded and shadowy nemeses, the Philistines.

>Ancient Egyptian accounts describe hordes of “Sea Peoples” arriving by ship to the shores of the eastern Mediterranean in the late 13th and early 12th centuries BCE. During the reign of Ramesses III, hordes of seaborne people bore down on the kingdom, were thwarted by the Egyptian armies and settled along the Levantine coast. Among the groups mentioned in the reliefs of Ramesses III’s mortuary temple at Medinet Habu are the “Peleset,” whom scholars associate with the Philistines.

>The scientists have said that the members of the Biblical nation didn’t appear to be “philistines” – finding the people buried alongside jewellery and perfumed oil. They will now conduct further tests that could shed yet more light on the maligned people.

>Those discoveries might be enough to make us rethink today’s use of the word philistine, which tends to refer to uncultured people who don’t know enough about the arts.

>In the Bible, the Philistines are depicted as the ancient Israelites' archenemy, a foreign people who migrated from lands to the west and settled in five main cities in Philistia, in today's southern Israel and the Gaza Strip.

So a cultured, sea faring people from the western Mediterranean that opposed the Jews with ancient descriptions of skin tones ranging from fair to olive and abnormally larger in height than the semitic peoples of the area.

Thoughts?

news.sky.com/gallery/ancient-philistines-give-up-their-secrets-10497549

timesofisrael.com/philistine-cemetery-find-offers-glimpse-of-deaths-and-lives-of-biblical-enemy/

independent.co.uk/news/science/ancient-philistine-cemetery-in-israel-could-solve-one-of-the-bible-s-biggest-mysteries-a7129601.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age#Near_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well yeah I always assume it was a mix of people from Mycenae and Carthage after a volcanic event in 1750BC or so forced them to flee. So people from far south Spain, Northern Tunisia, Southerm Italy, and Greece. So yeah fair to olive skin. Why would it be any different?

There is no record of an eruption that size in the Western Mediterranean. The only eruption large enough to disrupt life on that scale in that period of the bronze age was Thera, which occurred ~1600 BC.

The Sea Peoples seem to have been Sardinians in part, but it seems that they were the later Le Tene/Beaker arrivals, not the original inhabitants.

Whats more, the Sea people invasions occur around 1350 BC and 1185 BC, much too late to have been caused by an eruption from 1600 or earlier.

Considering the established cycles of warfare we have during those time periods in Anatolia between Luwians, Hittites, and Greeks, and the fact that the only Anatolian tribe associated with Sea Peoples (Lukka) are known to have been allied with the Greeks intermittently, it seems more likely that the Sea People attacks were related to those conflicts in Anatolia.

The second 'wave' of attacks in 1185 happens immediately after Herodotus and modern scholars dated the Trojan War as having occurred (~1195). In the Odyssey Nestor says that Menelaus led an expedition to Egypt on his way home from Troy.....

Mycenaean pottery has been found in higher concentrations (compared to neighbouring sites) in Phillistine settlements. It's possible they were Greeks.

Ok 1750BC, 1600 same thing. Yeah just be war but my guess is that people came down from the Pontic Steppe to the Southern Med coast with Iron weapons (Iron age starts around then) and the Bronze age civs are BTFO and flee to eastern med, killing Ugarite, weakening the Egyptians, and the Judeans survive and gloat about it.

The philistines were unusually larger with some being as tall as 9 feet or more. Per usual, the bible's being fulfilled and speculators getting BTFO!

That is unlikely. Half of the tribes are theorized to be Greek & Anatolian (Peleset, Denyen, Ekwesh, Lukka).

The tribes associated with Sardinia, Sicily, and Italy, are also theorized to have been Indo-European except for possibly Etruscans.

The question is how so many groups from two different sides of the Adriatic managed to invade/raid in an apparently coordinated manner.

Consider that these invasions occur periodically for almost 300 years. That is a very long time and indicates expeditions, not a mass migrations. So your theory of a migrations caused by invaders is pretty unlikely to be true.

And once again, we know that western Anatolia was under constant revolt/rebellion against the Hittites as well as invasion by the Greeks. And once again, the Lukka are allied with the Greeks on at least one occasion and, Greeks settled and survived in 'Lukka' territory (Pamphylia) through the bronze age collapse and into the classical era (as Pamphylian Greeks).

The curious thing is that at least one Greek city was destroyed by sea people (Pylos). So the relationships of all the sea peoples to each other, and different Greek cities/tribes to each other, is uncertain.

Because whatever their origin there was a loose confederacy of Med states with bronze weapons involved in trade. Eventually a group with iron weapons gets there and they have to leave so they decide to team up and attack the most prosperous cities in the east. Makes sense to me family.

Another thing: there is no evidence that the Indo-Europeans were a warlike, invading culture. For the most part they appear to co-exist with existing cultures.

I won't say it's 100% confirmed they never wiped out anybody or any specific villages, but by and large their material culture of La Tene/Beaker cultures show continuity of sorts with previous cultures as well as a highly diffusional system between regions (central, western, southern Europe and iberia).

There is limited evidence also that Mycenaean may have destroyed some settlements but in the vast majority of locations there seems to have been continuity even after initial destruction suggesting co-existence (even if they did become a ruling class).

Greeks in the Classical era also didn't display any sort of disdain for pre-Greek cultures that existed into the Classical period nor retroactively for those that disappeared. Instead they seem to have almost revered them for their age. Odd for a destructive assimilating invader.

everyone with a bit of background knowledge knows the ancient people of the middle east and mediterranean weren't modern arabs, but some sort of caucasoid types.

but to suggest they were white germanics is some type of KANGZ tier retarded.

Well my guess is simply that no matter what type of people they are is that some bronze age people decided to abandon their city-state by important med locations near the sea and attack modern day Syria, Israel, and Egypt. Possibly because they were invaded by people with Iron, which is my theory, but you seem to be against that somehow.

>Because whatever their origin there was a loose confederacy of Med states with bronze weapons involved in trade.

All of the groups associated with Sea Peoples are Indo-European, ie: originally from the pontic steppe.

Sea peoples included Greeks, who did not 'decide to leave', obviously.

The Sardinian-associated tribe had helmets of the same type that continued to be seen on Sardinia for centuries after the bronze age collapse. Again, suggests expeditions, not abandoning the island.

Iron wasn't a widespread material until the bronze age collapse.

Whats more, migration theories of the period all advocate for a westward migration from Anatolia.

>but you seem to be against that somehow.

1) Iron isn't widespread until 11th century BC
2) Sea people attacks begin in 13th century BC
3) All of the sea peoples are associated with groups that continued to live in their place of origin after the invasion. As in, they were not run out by invaders, cause they still lived there throughout and after the sea people attacks.
4) All of the suspected Sea Peoples except for a couple are Indo-European (your pontic steppe invaders)
5) Attacks in Syria also came by land, from Anatolia, from people like the Kaska.

But the sea people had iron weapons or no? This is the time of the bronze age collapse though. From white I know Iron starts out in Anatolia around 1200 no?

so what sort of weapons would the sea peoples have had vs mysceneans vs egyptians.

Reading news like this just makes me more sad knowing that these areas, previously White (sort of), are now riddled with ugly, short, culturally primitive arab brown people

We don't know what sort of weapons they used. Sea people attacks start in 1275 BC (I said 1350 before my mistake), and end around 1000 BC.

The biggest attacks/best recorded are 1275 (long time before collapse) and 1200-1150 BC (same time).

According to Wikipedia Iron only became widespread in the Near East in the 11th century BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Age#Near_East

and in Europe after 1,000 BC.

Your supposed invaders could not, thus, have had iron weapons.

Not to mention your invaders theory is ancient alienz tier at this point since you keep repeating it without applying any of the evidence.

probably they were Pelasgians .just guessing

You didn't already know this? Lol. The Jews were former slaves when Moses lead them out of Egypt, they possessed very little and probably had a heavily watered down culture of their own to rely on. The philistines were a mix of ancient Greeks and Tyrenians for the most part, and we all know Tyre was a great island fortress city, and that Greek culture was so fantastic that even the Romans based much of their own ways off Ancient Greeks. So you have a bunch of poor Hebrew slaves that for all intents and purposes invaded a land who's people had already established themselves there and had rightfully and fairly laid claim to that territory, building great cities - like Jericho - just to have a bunch of Jews march around it in circles and knock it down with their trumpets.

The argument against that is that it has always been the Israelites land, since the pact made between Jacob and Esau and that the phillistines were incredibly sinful and worshipped Baal and were encroaching on the territory of Gods people.

I feel like that's a pretty important piece od the puzzle.

keep in mind you stupid germanic that those ancient werent the same people as the "jews" today

i know that even with this in mind you will still say stupid shit

seriously the worst that happened to this world was that germanics got civilization

they are so fucking stupid and dont make sense at all

askhenazis arent related to ancient jews, they are mostly european

He has the typical "plz don't circumcize me" goyface.
Archenemy confirmed.

They are still there except they are being killed off or relocated

Yes the phillistines had access to iron weapons, but the Jews did not.

It mentions in the bible in The book of Samuel that the phillistines would not sell their weapons to the Jews "lest they have swords and spears", think, they are runaway slaves, they only possess what they have taken.

>Reading news like this just makes me more sad knowing that these areas, previously White
hahahahha
what?

really what the fuck?

how can you think that ?

is this something you germanics think to feel better about yourselves?

More facts, Philistines were setting up olive oil presses in the Middle East coasts they took over and growing olives using complex methods for the time. They were exporting and selling it.

"For the 7th Century, the Philistines were high-tech. Their presses produced 13 to 26 gallons compared to other presses which had a 7 1/2-to-10 1/2-gallon capacity," Gittin said.

Why?

You claim Iron wielding invaders drove out the sea peoples from Sardinia. Well buddy, the only invaders we see in Sardinia are the Nuragics. Of all the sea peoples, the Sherden are most likely to be accurately identified as Nuragic Sardinians.

Guess what? Nuragic culture continued on Sardinia for hundreds of years until they were finally assimilated by Rome.

Your theory disproven.

That is ignoring the fact that the attacks occurred over the source of 300 years. So if invaders came to Sardinia or Sicily and forced the inferior bronze-age people off the islands, why did they sail around for 300 years?

Next, Greeks. Also very likely candidates for Sea Peoples. Definitely not chased out of their homes.

Next, Lukka. Also very likely candidates for Sea Peoples. Definitely not chased out of their homes.

Iron in Europe is not common until AFTER 1,000 BC. 300 years after your supposed invasion forced the sea peoples to start leaving and heading East. Right there, disproves your hypothesis. We don't need the weapons of the sea people to know that no iron invaders arrived in Greek or Sardinia or Sicily.

Ashkenazis are mongoloid khasars educate yourself

Not just Sardinia, all the western med. Maybe not widespread but why do we know the philistines aka carthaginians had Iron weapons if it wasn't widespread?

>stormniggers trying to figure out history

>Those discoveries might be enough to make us rethink
Huh, how about that

You are the enemy of human progress

So this basically means that Israel doesn't actually belong to the blue eye'd retarded white hating ashkenazi cuckold Jews that currently inhabit Israel?

Right? They need to get the fuck out now or we nukey nukey them?

Can we nuke them all? Send all the dual citizen freaks from America and Britain to Israel and blow a hole into the area the size of OP's mothers gaping pussy hole?

JAJAJAJA?

>white ppl getting BTFO by based jews for 3 thousand years now

ancient greeks = albanians lol ... we still use the language . for example . goddess Aphrodite(aferdita ) . AFRO DITE means NEAR- day . because the first people was afraid that the night would continue forever but after the morning star came in the sky they would go like pew . the day is near .

hahahahaha
this fucking stupid germanic

khazars are long gone

Again, where is your evidence of invasion? Where did these invaders go?

Nuragics are on Sardinia since ~2100 BC. Etruscans appear to be native to Italy as well.

And Philistines aren't recorded until after the bronze age collapse, buddy. You know what 'officially' begins after the bronze age collapse? The Iron Age. Remember those dates I gave you for widespread Iron usage? 11th century in the Near East, 10th for Europe? Ya well, Philistine settlements are found starting in that period....

Actually no, it means JewJews don't actually belong in Israel and need to GET THE FUCK OUT.

Stupid slav kike.

>Phillistines(Palestine) confirmed for WHITE.

where do you get that from? I want to believe

Great info.

Thank you.

hahahahah
you mean askhenazis must go
their place is in europe
you are being stupid

what white people?

philistines werent germanic nor pale

what did you do to progress humanity lately, fat nigger?

you don't carry some of society's most expensive things across the sea for fucking fun, and the average pleb refugee doesn't have that kind of stuff at all. they sound like merchants/traders or a diplomatic mission.

>their place is in europe
No their place is in an oven.

>It's possible they were Greeks.
they werent

Albanians are related to Thracians. They probably came to the Balkans area relatively late, in the late Bronze Age.

They probably moved into modern Albania very late, around the 11th century AD.

Modern Albanians are also cultural traitors to the Albanian people as a whole. They converted to Islam and worked for the Turks, and the Turks in exchange helped them exterminate the Albanians who refused to convert.

The persecuted Albanians left to Italy and Greece (Arbereshe and Arvanites) to join their traditional allies and neighbours and escape Islamification and death by the traitors.

The original name for Albanians was also Arvanites. You will notice how Arvanites keep that name (and Arbereshe is derived from it, resulting from dialect sound-shifts), and only Albanians call themselves shittars.

askheanazis come from europe

they are mixed group, germanics, slaivs and other people
they are mostly slavic and germanic

This feels like a WE WUZ KANGZ thread this time with white actors

The Jews cucked glorious Aryan master race meme has been done to death. Give it a rest

Philistine (small p) is a misnomer- a European notion based on the fact that the Peleset were godless, idol worshipping savages. The fact is that so were the rest of the nations. Only Israel worshipped the LORD. This says nothing of who they were (a seafaring people from Crete, who were sophisticated enough to mount an offense against Egypt.)

All that you need to know is that the Twelve Tribes of Israel will be revealed and return to the Promised Land. Promises were made, and untruth is abhorrent to Hashem. See Genesis chapters 12 to 28.

If you need a simple proof (after all, who can deny the following verses to be untrue?), I point you to this prophecy regarding the Arab:

11“Look, you are pregnant and will give birth to a son,” the angel of the LORD continued to say to her. “You will name him Ishmael, because the LORD has heard your cry of misery. 12He’ll be a wild donkey of a man. He’ll be against everyone, and everyone will be against him. He will live in conflict with all of his relatives.

i am an orthodox albanian and i am white as fuck . i hear it a lot you are so white lol

Nigger, your group haven't managed to archive anything.

I have a mixed friend, half dominican and half spanish and he is so fucking ashamed when we see dominicans in the bus or in the underground, you are literally no humans.

what happened to illyrians¿?

Wait I thought Khazaria was modern day Jordan?

I don't really care tho, they belong in an oven, bunch of weirdo mongrels that think they are Gods chosen, they are nothing but filth. Every last one of them and they should all burn alive. So that I can eat them with rice and some BBQ sauce.

Don't you agree my Spanish/nigger friend?

Albanians are probably Illyrian + Thracian

though for some miraculous reason there is STILL no dna tests to prove that Albanians are genetically mostly Illyrian

germanics arent aryan, please dont follow their shit

do you have pale skin and light hair?
if so you are a germanic pig subhuman

tell me about the half dominican guy

which parent is dominican?

Albanians are square headed freaks that should also all be killed.

noone got exterminated retard . they max payed a tax for keeping their faith .

>Ashkenazi
>Germanic

Haitian education, everyone.

>germanics aren't aryan

Now thats just cruel heresy. ;>)

khazars were a turkic group, they were mongoloids

they werent jews but their kingdom/empire were through many religions such as judaism

well rattle my aryan bones. we wuz white people

hahahaha

do you even know what askhenazis means?

its means germanic jews

educate yourself, pigskin

I didn't say Albanians aren't white. I said they are traitors who worked with Turks.

Also their extreme isolation since all their neighbors are Orthodox and hate them means they've been inbreeding for 200 years since the Turks left.

Also the fact they're muslims means that during the Ottoman reign, they did not inter-marry with other Balkan peoples, only with Greeks and maybe Bosniaks.

Illyrians were destroyed by Rome, my friend. They were a pain in everybody's ass for centuries. Rome led multiple campaigns to defeat them and they set up many, many military colonies on the Illyrian coast.

And I say 'destroyed' I don't mean killed, though. I mean they were defeated, then colonized, and with time they simply lost their language. This is why vulgar Latin was so common on the region before the Slavic invasions.

Albanians are almost certainly not Illyrian. Their language is closer to Thracian, Illyrian is not related to Thracian.

This is not new info, we just have concrete evidence now so the people who listen to the kikes can't believe the lies anymore
>Tfw you get weird looks from nromies when you say Iranians used to be white

And expressly, Israel was to be a small, unimposing people so that the LORD will forever be glorified, because every time this people wins a war, no one can honestly say it is because of any other reason than it is G-d's providence, intervention, and might; for who can rightly say it is because the people of Israel are fit, strong warriors?

He's right though, Ashkenazi's are a mongrel race that moved their way through (and got kicked out) pretty much every single European country, why the fuck do you think every kike in America has the surname (berg, stein) etc. Those Ashkenazi fucks all hail from Germany.

You dumb piece of shit.

I know what they were, it doesn't change the fact that we need a method of detection, perhaps we round up every single circumcised person on this Earth and throw them into active Volcano's?

That's an idea, we need to set that shit up.

>do you have pale skin and light hair?
Yes.

>which parent is dominican?

The mother.

We're mixing with Jews very often in America and they will be eligible for Israeli citizenship so support Israel so we can make MENA white again stupid gentile ;)

>Albanians are almost certainly not Illyrian
im pretty sure they dont have many thracians genes neither

they are mostly slavic

>Also the fact they're muslims means that during the Ottoman reign, they did not inter-marry with other Balkan peoples, only with Greeks and maybe Bosniaks.

Damn, I mean Turks and Bosniaks. Obviously Christians and Muslims do not inter-marry.

whites confirmed for losing territory for thousands of years and still not fighting back

We know Dave... We know...

Horseshit. No such thing occurred. Turks established a millet system and let everybody practice their religion, they didn't force anybody to convert, just made it real shitty for non-Muslims economically and socially. Turks got a lot of help during the Balkan conquests from Greeks, Serbs and Bulgar Slavs, including their invasion of Albania, which was helped by 1,000 Serb Janissaries.

lol you are a germanic invader
hahahah

>The mother.
she got bleached
>Those Ashkenazi fucks all hail from Germany.
not from germany

germanic tribes and slavic tribes

your history is false from my point of view

why are you calling them whites?

they werent germanic nor have pale skin
are you trying to we wuz?

No one cares about history, what we care about is the present day situation we all face.

Every single circumcised, sand eating, desert dwelling, Arab cuckold, nigger enabling, kike cock sucking piece of shit needs to be tossed into a Volcano.

That's what needs to happen, every single shitskin that is darker than my sperm must burn!

Stick to your monkey island, you clearly know shit all about Balkans. Not one drop of Slav blood in Albanians.

They're semetics mixed with shit-tier slavs. No drop of germanic blood in that bloodline.

Why the hell am I even addressing you, Haitian?

You need to calm your severely autistic ass down, chaim.

And I'm not even gonna dignify your "Dog born in a barn is a horse" argument with a retort, you hooknosed faggot.

They infiltrate, assimilate, subvert and destroy.

It's what they've always done, it doesn't matter where they come from. What matters is how we deal with them. They have to burn.

Is that a bad thing?

Incorrect.
Albania's most common haplogroup is E-V13, which is paleolithic European and comes from Egypt.

You have to keep in mind that 'invaders' and 'migrants' don't usually introduce a big component of new DNA. For the most part genetics stay the same.

Albanians are most closely related to people from northern Greece and FYROM.

Slavic DNA is a very small component of modern Albanian and Greek genetics, both have E-V13 has their highest represented haplogroup (around 20%, same as I2 and J2)

>Inbred sandnigger calling anyone a nigger

Is this real life?

>it's a Swiss-Moroccan Jew and Dominican thread
I want the Romans to leave.

Go fuck your sister you disgusting Danish cuck.

Or better yet, go get raped by a Swedish bull you fucking cuck. Pathetic nation, you literally got chased the fuck out of my country by a handful of unarmed inbreds.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Cowardly shits, stay in your shit hole and fuck lego.

Piece of shit, you burn as well!

I didn't say the Turks forced the conversion (although they did, so fuck off). I said that the Albanians converted and the Turks helped them wage war against the non-convert Arvanites.

Moses never existed and Egypt never enslaved kikes en masse.

Certainly not enough to warrant a fucking Exodus.

see slavic invasion my stupid friend
>They're semetics mixed with shit-tier slavs. No drop of germanic blood in that bloodline.
hahahahaha

why germanics are so stupid?
they arent related to ancient jews

semitic jews(arab jews) are more related to ancient jews than askhenazis and sephardic

If Albanians weren't Illyrians, and Albanians weren't really Thracian, then what/who the fuck were they?

hahahahaha
ohhh you are that bootyblasted germanic

you germanics arent aryan

mixed people

you can note many albanians are pale skinned and have light hair while others are tanned and dark hair and eyes and different from those pale skinned albanians

Yeah, I keep wondering about this Aryan thing on Sup Forums.

I keep thinking these people mean Caucasian when they use the word Aryan.

nigga you thought Albanians were slavs I'm not asking you lmao

I am talking about which ancient peoples they come from, because in that area there were only thracians, illyrians, and greeks

Depends on how you see it. Many nationalist Albanians are proud to be non-Slavs, I myself don't care, I have no opinion of them just know they are not like us and we do not share their cultures or customs.

Explain to me in your barbaric monkey mind how you think a bunch of Slavs migrating to Central Europe makes an entire group of people Slavic, when they have a different language, different customs and different traditions that still stand today, completely alien to Slav civilization. Go ahead.

WE

Even your fellow Romans don't like you.

Are you on a phone?

Or are you a nigger?

RATTLE RATTLE teehee don't touch me down there... I might get a BONER

Why is it when shitkins pretend to be white, they lose their demeanor and facade faster than the Brits lost their empire?

You didn't even fucking try, you kike.

Aryan with regard to ethnic classification is a term coined by the French demographer Arthur de Gobineau. It basically is a synonym for "Indo-European". It fell out of use in the west after WW2 for "some" reason.

WE WUZ PHILISTINES