BLM TERRORIST KICKED OUT OF ARMY FOR STEALLING WHITE WIMMINZ PANTIES

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/09/inside-the-fall-of-the-dallas-shooter.html

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol they really can't help themselves, can they?

He looks like McRide.

kinky

Just another sex-crazed nigger at it again

Hoping for a better source

Top kek

why would they kick him out for that though

If this is true he would've gotten a dishonorable discharge preventing him from legally owning firearms.

Sexual harasment. He also allegedly stole them from an officer. That's a big NO in the us military

Perhaps we're looking at this the wrong way. Perhaps he was accused of stealing panties, and his life was ruined by this completely unfounded accusation. When no one would listen to him, he took his revenge on the society that allows women to destroy the careers and very lives of men they dislike with no need for any evidence whatsoever.

I'd love to believe this but it's probably propaganda to minimize the likelihood of him becoming a martyr. Kind of like the psyops campaign about the gay nightclub shooter being gay.

Maybe...we're not so different after all

1) charges were dropped
2) I highly doubt they would give him a dishonorable for panty theft. They'd just kick him out with an oth

yes

I guess he loved the pantsu
No evil man loves pantsu

>tfw the left uses this to pivot the narrative onto TOXIC MASCULINITY

JUST LIKE ONE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES

Nigger origin stories are kinda all alike.

“We all knew he was a pervert cuz he got caught stealing girls’ panties,” the bunkmate later said in a Facebook post.
Johnson’s military lawyer, Bradford Glendening, says that a female corporal mentioned Victoria’s Secret underthings when she filed a sexual harassment complaint against his client.
The lawyer further reports that the corporal was worried enough to seek an order of protection against Johnson and to recommend that he receive mental health treatment.

i loathe him a little less now

This is a very clever analyses. My immediate response was that he was being smeared to protrct the muslim community. Hes not a real muslim, but your claim is at least worth evaluating.

I wouldn't normally say this but I can tell you right goddamn now that the military's justice system is literally designed to fuck over soldiers.

If you get accused of something like this, it doesn't matter if they decide to not make it a criminal action or leave it with your commander you are fucked beyond belief unless you can hire an extremely expensive lawyer who is dedicated to taking UMCJ violation cases. The lawyers they assign to the soldiers from the Military are also usually working with the command to fuck the soldier over.

I've seen people get blamed and found guilty for crimes they didn't commit even for ones that the command knew and had evidence that someone else committed it.

jus anuhh nigga tryna buss a nut

F

>He was discharged from the Army for harassing an asian female soldier
>her name was Anna Ma
>Anna Ma
>Anime

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682619/Pictured-female-soldier-pervert-Dallas-cop-killer-sexually-harassed-colleague-reveals-murderer-used-steal-girls-panties.html

Absolute madman

It was an asian not white. Her last name was Ma. THere's a daily mail article about it.

Sup Forums can relate, then.

fucking based dailymail providing the news we want and giving pics

>stealing panties that are stained brown all over

They wrapped the c4 in panties and hadrobot deliver .

oh damn is she blasian?

clearly a SEAmonkey, probably has a white bf since that's all they date.

aren't all vietnamese?

That was shit, Ameriblob.

I don't know, her surname is Chinese. Her mother would have to be black. And Asian male/black female is rare as fuck.

>BLM TERRORIST KICKED OUT OF ARMY

YOU WERE EXCOMMUNICATED BY A GANG OF PSYCHOPATHS

>implying any of you haven't fantasized over girls' panties
>nice thin veil to further dismiss BLM
>at least he wasn't busted for lolicon...oops!

Let me be clear: I could give two shits about BLM. But, surprise! If you continue to shit on them, it's only going to get worse.

No one's saying get cuckold by BBC. But hey, fellow white MEN; how about we focus on OUR issues and hold OURSELVES to a higher standard? Like making sure to rid ourselves of pedophiles, corrupt institutions, and other useless whites who contribute nothing meaningful to society.

The last time I checked, niggers weren't the ones fucking this planet to shit with corporate greed. They don't own and run the banks that pay-off every crooked politician in the system.

I'm so sick of us whites scapegoating other races. Fuck that. You claim accountability, then fucking have the honor to stand by it.

Is there a point to this? He killed five policemen. Anybody who sympathizes with him is considered scum by the general public. This sort of mud slinging isn't necessary. I wish BLM would make him a martyr because of how undeniably deplorable his actions were, but not even they are that dumb.

>this post
>dat flag

>>implying any of you haven't fantasized over girls' panties
Reminder that degenerates like this guy think they're the norm.

>SEAmonkey
what is this

>any of you
>of you
>you
(You)

South East Asian

also SEAnigger is an acceptable term

god you're a faggot

>waaaaah i'm a faggot please rape my face

that's you

The Asian version of a coal burner

Panties are gross.
Fetishizing them is one of the most base animalistic things you can do.

>OOK PANTY SMELL LIKE WOMAN PEE AND SEX STENCH SO SEXY TROGG WANT
disgusting

low test detected

a Sea Chink

I know right? In the Japanese Army you would get a promotion

>he thinks bankers are white men

non serious offenses and there is no draft going on so no reason to throw him in the stockade

Fuckin kek

I see what you did there.

>KICKED OUT OF ARMY FOR STEALLING WHITE WIMMINZ PANTIES

KEK!
>its always 'muh dick'!!

>Like making sure to rid ourselves of pedophiles, corrupt institutions, and other useless whites who contribute nothing meaningful to society.

trolls and shit posters on Sup Forums included

Like pappy, like son

TROGG NO STUPID

>implying any of you haven't fantasized over girls' panties

holy shit look at this trip faggot

>implying i didn't spend gallons of semen and most of my youth jacking off to sears catalog underwear, but never felt the need to steal any woman's panties.

>however I did get laid once when i returned a pair of panties that had been left in a dryer ...

>WHITE WIMMINZ PANTIES
AZN woman's panties.

Fuck you for lying OP.

>he was a riceburner

You know what the #1 most annoying thing about niggers is?

That they can't tell the difference between hispanic and asian women.

Do you know how many times in my life I've seen hispanic girls approached by blacks and they're like "AYO GURL U AZN OR SOME SHIT?", and the girl is inevitably like "I'm mexican", and the guy looks in disbelief because he thinks that non-white, non-asian people are all dark porchmonkeys and is shocked that lighter-skinned hispanics exist.

Fucking degenerate.
Yuk.

There's a reason you people exist in your tiny bubbles and nobody wants you to leave them m8.

>"...oops!"
>caps lock for emphasis
>double spacing for each line of text

The content of the post was decent enough, but the presentation set off a "this is an SJW" knee jerk reaction

Now media's gonna say "he was in military so he had PTSD. He didn't do it because of BLM."

Great.