FAT ACCEPTANCE

Do you accept fat people? Obese people? Are they even human? What about auschwitz-tier people?

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THE TUMBLR THREADS

(((pic unrelated)))

Indias huffing the poo again.

GET OUT SHITLORD

too much charas pajeet

No. Fat """"""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""" should all be killed if they don't lose weight within a certain amount of time. They are, and I'm being as nice as I can be here, a burden on humanity.

>India
>shitlord

top kek.

Anyway, I am dating a fat chick right now. I used to be athletic but she is making me fat with her. Don't do it, Sup Forums.

Kill her. Turn her into something useful, like soap.

I feel sorry for your father.

I want to fuck /x/ tan tbqh senpaitachi

There's no such thing as "THICC", it's a tumblrina term used to justify being lazy and not exercising

Also the "LOW TEST" meme is used by fat neckbear NEETs who also are lazy and not exercising.

Is pic related for real?

>That phone number
Kek
FBI ain't gonna do shit

There are human for sure,
But

If they don't want to look better then they
SETTLE FOR MEDIOCRE or LAZY
If they can't do something too look better, they are
SICK or DISABLED
If they think that they are looking good, they are
LUNATICS or LIARS

What happens if people actually go through with this number-dialing scheme?

See:

::sniff:: ::sniff::

>calling the fbi and telling them your location
kek

>people will do this

Of course, why wouldn't it be?

Phone number lookup shows a location. Location is Tj Haase Winery on 3900 Road, near Dearing, Kansas

DELETE THIS

DELETE THIS

"Fat" means different things to different people, though. Give us example images of what you mean. I've seen some pretty darn cute chubby girls, though never really any males.

No, and the fat acceptance shit is 99% for only fat women. It's incredibly easy for women to not be fat shits and still have a body that men want to fuck. They literally just have to not eat tons of food. No exercise is required. Just don't stuff your face.