Beauty and Beast Hypocrisy scandal

Serious question to all the hypocrits out there.

Why do you think it is acceptable to fall in love with a talking buffalo but when you see a man fall in love with another man you go crazy?

Because 1 and 0. Literally.

Because what fags do to eachother is much worse. Literally pounding a hairy hole full of poo until your penis starts jizzing. The smell alone would make me puke.

>but when you see a media megacorporation promoting questionable sexual behaviour in a children movie you go crazy
ftfu

original

So it's okay to fuck a talking animal but it's not okay to fuck a person of the same gender of the same species?

Yes it is 1 and 0. But the reactions to either are completely off what should be standard.

oh shut up faggot

you homoshits whine about muh oppression and then lose your shit when you see a man fall in love with a little girl/boy

hadn't seen this yet. I just saw that "scandal" on the news and just had to let off some steam.

One is an aberration, the other is just a cursed person that would turn back into a normal man.

You don't have to be gay to see the hypocrisy.

I don't have a problem with a man falling for another man though.

How would she even know that he really turns back into a man? That's not trustworthy at all. In the end it comes down to her loving a beast. Just as the title says.

You're not a hypocrit then. No need to answer my question.

Because we already know the story, so we don't get outraged by that, since we already know that the pairing would produce a normal heterosexual couple.

Yes, it's also questionable fucking animals.

He looks more like a really hairy man who born with horns than a buffalo.
And people are already repulsed by furries, so it disproves his point.

What the fuck are you talking about

Yes and because of that there is even more reason to question whether the moral of the story really got to you.

The moral is: The outside appearance doesn't matter. You can fall in love with the character of someone only. So why does it matter whether someone has a penis or not? It's only the appearance after all.

In the end it's the same thing. You just want to look at it differently.

Yes, but the Beast is a metaphor for an ugly/repressed man. The gay spoon or whatever, is a metaphor for AIDS-ridden bum-pirate (who tends to fuck under-age boys).

Exactly. It's objectively less disgusting than anal sex. He's not even a real buffalo, he's just a weird looking human.

It makes sense why Sup Forums hates gays because everyone here is a self loathing faggot

If that's really the moral of the story, then why does the "happy ever" just happens once the man is turned back into a human?

Actually every single faggot is a self loathing person, be it a Sup Forums user or not.

She fell in love with someone ugly, and the love she felt made her see him in a much better light. That's love.
That is what happens to everyone. You can find someone beautiful despite him/her being totally ugly.

So the process of falling in love came to its climax in the end.

>what should be standard.
mr. "i have every answer"

Someone ugly of the opposite sex. :^)

It seems like an unnecessary remake of a story that was told well enough the first time (I'm aware it's an old story but Disney's was the best so fuck you).

Looks too washed out for my taste. Also too much pointless backstory (Belle's an inventor, Gaston's a war hero, LeFou's gay, etc.). I'm all for fleshing out your characters a little more but if the original worked so well without it why put it in?

>fuck a talking animal
I don't remember any fucking in a children's fairy tale.

Also, all poofs must hang.

>implying hetero couples don't do anal

>She fell in love with someone ugly,
>She fell in love with someone rich,

Fixed that for you.

Only the degenerate kind.

desu I don't care. I just wonder why everyone's going batshit crazy about something that is normal even among dolphins and other animals, but find it romantic to fall in love with a buffalo.

I know it's unneccessary. But that doesn't make the whole rampage of the hypocrits less stupid.

Dude, it's getting stale.
Maybe try again on another thread.

>Sup Forums hates gays
Hell no, this is a faggot site and Sup Forums is a gay board. Only the new kids are complaining

Eating your own shit or your offspring is also normal for animals.

Are you implying that fags are animals btw?

Furry sex>Gay sex

Although I wish this movie were about a man falling in love with a furry female instead.

You know nothing, kiddo. Come back when you're an adult

I just wanted to point out the stupidity of people. I don't care if this thread is stale as long as I was able to make someone think.

>I just wanted to point out the stupidity of people.
Man sticking his peanus weanus in another mans dirty bumhole is already pretty stupid, no need to point out anything.

>thread is stale
Not the thread, but your post.
Your exaggerations aren't amusing in the least. And the only people that actually care about the gay character are some retards from malaysia.
Nobody else even glanced a second time to the faggot character.
Unless of course you're thinking that the homophobia on Sup Forums is 100% serious. If that's the case I advise you to take a break from this place.

"Better the devil you know than the one you don't".

People see a Beauty And The Beast remake they think "Oh, that's that classic tale with an age old premise that I loved when I was a kid". They already accept the premise that a woman would fall in love with an angry but loveable buffalo man.

Way things are now, homosexuality is just getting accepted as a mainstream thing, as something to not be ridiculed. When a movie puts that piece of background onto a character that wasn't explicitly called that before, they get upset.

It's fucking with people's nostalgia mixed with people still coming to grips with gays being treated as normal. Is it hypocritical that it's not as accepted as a human/buffalo man romance? Sure, but people already accept that. LeFou, not so much.

Though I will say his casting is fucking impeccable. Same with Luke Evans.

>You can fall in love with the character of someone only

shut up pedo

Gay men: Large scale disease vector that burden society with endless hedonism. Scream at normies when their lifestyle inevitably leads to HIV and multiple other exotic STDs

Beast: Fictional. Cool dude with bad luck yearns for monogamous love.

Gay men have sex with 300 bacteria/virus holes a year (we're just like you!! Lol No you're not)

GF is making me take her to this tonight

I'd be fine with it if the Beast actually looked good. The CGI is fucking awful. PotC was doing better shit 10 years ago with Davy Jones

>Way things are now, homosexuality is just getting accepted as a mainstream thing

As a muslim, I am offended by this degeneracy and must act according to my literal understanding of the sharia law.

I'M A FOOT FETISHIST AND I PROTEST! WHY AREN'T THERE MORE FOOT FETISH REPRESENTATIONS IN MY MOVIES AND TV SHOWS? IT'S ALL FOR FAGS, NOTHING FOR US! WE'RE CLEARLY BEING DISCRIMINATED HERE!! I DEMAND THAT MY PERFECTLY NORMAL AND SANE SEXUALITY BE REPRESENTED FROM NOW ON! LET'S END THE BIGOTRY!

I support this man/woman trans whatever.

Malick and Tarantula are your men

>not prefering the superior version with Frenchfu Léa Seydoux
>not even prefering the definitive version which was the Cocteau one (French again), in black and white
>Talking about some shitty disney cash grab furthermore with faggotry propaganda in it instead...

Burgers...

If you think sticking your penis in a shit-filled hole is adulthood, you have a lot of growing up to do.

>thinking anal is disgusting
>on pedo central

Belle fell in love with a man who was under a spell that magically turned him into a beast. At no point does she have intercourse with the beast. So how the hell can any of this be called beastiality?

Wether for or against the homosexual character this is really a pretty stupid argument to make.