Mulattobro Returns

To the "Black guy here" poster.

I don't think we had a chance to thoroughly speak, and I think you got the wrong impression. I don't seek approval from whites, when I say that they have given us paradise, or that I disdain the black blood in my veins. These were sentiments derived from my experience with blacks. Living in ghettos in Chicago and East St. Louis, I've seen what the average black man aspires to, what options he has to escape, and how willing he is to fall under it all. I've not sought acceptance on either side, but lived as an individual throughout. My conclusions have come from careful observation and experimentation. I do not seek approval from white people, I seek integration into a society that serves a greater unity and strength, prosperity and understanding, and above all else, freedom. I have seen the corruption and hatred that floods from both sides of this country. I know the worst methheads along with the worst crackheads.

The reason I curse the black blood that courses through my veins, as I said before, is because of the dilemma it places me in. It is not a problem I experience personally in choosing sides, that has been made, but rather the genetic predisposition it causes, the problems it physically and mentally causes me. I don't really think you're going to understand, but have you ever read the novel of a genius? Have you ever felt you had been barred from comprehension, where otherwise you would have surpassed it? Have you ever seen the rays of light that encompass heaven, only to feel the foundation beneath move and rattle under the hands of dark denizens? I had a key to heaven of mind, and this filthy race pulled me down. This filthy god damned race pulls me down from heaven, from enlightenment. It gives me nothing but wrath, but sociopathy, nothing but damnation. You don't understand what I seek because you can't, you fucking lesser being. You can't understand what it's like to be shackled with a taste of freedom on your tongue.

I don't know why I bother. You'll never see this nor understand what I tell you. You'll dismiss it as some insanity, some unworthy desire for acceptance, because that's all you can ever ask for personally. You bitch and moan about acceptance from your fellow man. My problem is much more defined and comprehensible to someone who has had a single individual thought In their fucking heads.

Black culture a shit

It's the blood of Cain, user. the blood of Cain.

>Blood of envy and wrath
This is exactly what is keeping Africa down

It is true, and it has held a war within me for the eternity of my life. It is without a doubt the most contemptible of man, as it is not even culpable in the same way something like Pride is. It is an act of weakness and lack of willpower. It is the Inherent Vice of the black man.

What makes you think whites never have that? Visit Eastern Europe if you can, user, and you'll see hundreds of thousands of whites with no morale, no motivation, no future, with drinking and fucking being their only pastimes, while simultaneously blaming anyone but themselves for their predicaments.

>inb4 eastern europeans aren't white

That's a semitic fairy tale (probably based on a true story (except for the part about their tribal god being universal - all gods are tribal gods)).

I feel safe anywhere in Bar, Montenegro at 2am crawling out of a pub, whereas not at all on say Rennbahnweg or anywhere in the 10th or 11th districts.

It's irrelevant what certain races of europeans have. It is clear as day that they don't even come close to the depravity and lack of truth that we have aspired to. The use of metaphor is what's key here anyway. There may still be limitations in the purer and more refined breeds of whites even, however their restrictions are lax compared to those of the blacks. The Germans did quite well for the final push into purity before they were decimated. It's more a question of predisposition, physical and mental limitations, and culture. I blame the black genes in my flesh for quite a lot, but not without reason. It is beyond willpower. I have pushed myself endlessly, and still I am barred. I have seen my ancestors on the far side, successful not just in wealth which is fairly meaningless, but mental success, keeping one's mind on a tight leash, holding dominion over the self. There is none of that within me. I strive against an endless tide of limitations, and I come again and again to associate those vices to the black communities i have witnessed and been a part of, seeking a solution. I do not see this same inherent vice, but rather a self imposed shackle when I probe the white cultures.

How does one fight against the perfect storm? What anchors one from being whipped into the fury that surrounds them? Why have I seen the dankest pits of human ingenuity, and seen the blind that never wish to be free, not from the walls but from themselves? Sitting in a prison cell can show you that. They're literally blind, user. They can't even see or comprehend what put them into the mess they're in. They show resistance in no other way than blind fury, when all they are given are hands of support. These hands are bitten and promptly pulled away, and replaced with walls and shackles, to secure those who would offer their hands to others in love and compassion. What goal should one strive for, user? Is it well enough to simply work for money or fame? What if when you take those and grapple with them, they give you nothing but grief as well? What then? What solution do you seek in your life, user?

Yeah, larger cities are generally safe these days, Sven, at least in my general area, but there are enough dark alleys and criminal suburbs where you can end up beaten up and robbed. I'm just saying that whites can end up being very demoralized and degenerate. I do consider our communist legacy has directly created that, but I don't blame the Russians for it, as they've suffered as well and had their entire cultural class destroyed by the Bolsheviks.

Your discourses remind me of this book, I'm serious. There's Sicilians instead of American Blacks, but it has the same sense of restriction and lack of will that you describe.

sorry forgot pic

That's very interesting, thanks, based Italy.

oh wait! i'm familiar with this book, The Leopard? Yes, I had it on a book list once, but didn't look into it quite far enough. Thank you! this is a fairly highly praised novel from what I understand. Definitely looking forward to this.

The only solution is God

i know that feel fellow mudblood

I see your point and I don't necessarily disagree with you. People are deeply flawed and some cultures end up being superior to others. I don't believe in the inherent goodness of humanity. I consider it culture, rather than pure biology, though. I don't think Gypsies are naturally thieves, but their degenerate culture definitely enables anti-social behaviour.

I admit at first I wanted to call you insecure, but that's obviously wrong and I apologize. It's very much apparent that you're a well-read intellectual. By what you're saying about them being "blind", would I be wrong to posit you strived to uplift your fellow blacks, but were met only with disdain and contempt instead? That by seeing the demoralization and degradation around you time and time again, all you were left with was despair?

I'm not sure what to do, user. Being the new Booker T. Washington is going to be almost impossible, especially when the welfare state, the black media, the unelected leaders, leftist academia and the common ignorant citizen being all against you. The "black american" subculture needs to be dismantled completely, replaced with the value of hard work, a thirst for knowledge and entrepreneurship. I don't blame you if you're unwilling or unable to take up that task. At best you might be ignored, at worst ridiculed.

I think intellectual pursuits for their own sake very much admirable, same with hard work. You could write scholarly articles, that might resonate with people that have the will to make a difference. Your money can be invested, possibly turned into causes that can help others. And if you chose to mostly help yourself, well, it's your hard work and the fruits of your own labor.

And that's where I come to, metaphor serves only so well until I begin to be indoctrinated, I marvel at the sanctity reachable when considering Heaven, when dispensing with humanity in a desire for something greater, I was born an Atheist, a fedora tipper of the highest order, and I have seen what nihilism has wrought all too often to feel that it is a valid way to live. No. There is objective morality, and it is written on the wall. Not everyone is subject to it because not everyone is willing to look. It is not innate in humanity because the pursuit of the kingdom of heaven is not innate, but rather something to be attained by a man after consideration. I take solace in this verse, if nothing else: I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.

>have you ever read the novel of a genius? Have you ever felt you had been barred from comprehension, where otherwise you would have surpassed it? Have you ever seen the rays of light that encompass heaven, only to feel the foundation beneath move and rattle under the hands of dark denizens?

The elites cuck us all, brother.

Maybe you could be a monk, user? The struggle against the vices is something you're familiar with, so maybe devoting yourself to God might something you'd excel at? I heard the Orthodox Churches in the US are growing.

As a (FUCKING) cis white male, I appreciate your open-mindedness. You seem like a stand-up person who will go far in life, and for what it's worth, I don't think the capacity to produce a magnum opus is limited to the white race. There have been plenty of great philosophical, scientific, and theological thinkers from a variety of regions who have created works worthy of their legacies.

I would agree that culture plays an all too strong part in defining a man, but I would say that we are not born equally. When it comes to trying to pull my "fellow" blacks up, I have tried again and again, and realized that in so doing I only pull myself down further, only fall prey to their wickedness and trickery. I cannot give a man help when I am drowning in the same muck. I won't lie to you and say that you would be wrong in saying that I'm insecure in some ways. It's difficult, and frightening, and I am sometimes all too weak to resist myself or my compulsions to do what I know is wrong. I know that this is something that anyone struggles with. I won't pretend, however, that there are still factors present that do not allow everyone to be on an even keel when it comes to resisting those compulsions. It's why it always seems so common sense for people who see these criminals get in trouble again and again, and say "well why don't they just stop?" they don't see the wall that separates them, it's not always one that can be surmounted with a leap into the right course of mind, with the right ideas and education.

In the end, I learned that to become great, associate yourself with those who are great, so I delve into literature, one of the few distillations of greatness in this world, or what can be called greatness, I try my best to commingle with those who I wish to emulate, though it is as Leonardo who said "Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master." I fear all too often that I am nothing but a poor pupil. I will still strive to believe, to push and hope for sanctity and reason and morality and love and righteousness. I won't ever stop, as long as I live. I have seen and been to the edge, and I know that is not the world and life I wish to lead. So I will grapple with myself forever to pull myself away from that cavernous maw of darkness.

I am not so sure I wish to devote myself to a church, I still have some doubts about theology, and would probably be closer to Deism in most ways at this point in my life. Besides, I have a fiance, and she might be rather angry at me if i were to don the robes, heh.

Alas, I like to hope you are right, however, I have made some substantial mistakes in my life that will forever restrict me from being a truly unbesmirched member of society. I will once again take solace in my pursuit to better myself, and my desire to do no harm to others any longer. As long as I can have my nose in a book, I think I'll find some sort of happiness.

>pull my "fellow" blacks up
I'm very sorry, that was deeply ignorant on my part, I stupidly forgot that you were only part black and thus the whites were just as fellow to you. I do apologize and for also misinterpreting your intents.

Yes, I fully understand what you're saying. You can't help those that don't want to be helped. I have several alcoholics among my relatives and no matter how many times you shake your head and say "Why don't you stop being like that", they never do. They've been through therapy, detox, life-threatening situations, yet they still come back to the bottle.

I feel you are much more wiser than I am, really. I too strive for intellectual pursuits and knowledge and self-improvement, but so often struggle against despair, insecurity and frustration. It doesn't help that I lack focus and concentration, too, though I keep working on that. I don't wear any rose-tinted shades about equality and the inherent goodness of humanity, but I do want to help people, I despair over not knowing exactly what I could do. So I attempt to absorb as much knowledge as possible while shitposting on this Mongolian basketweaving board

> I will still strive to believe, to push and hope for sanctity and reason and morality and love and righteousness. I won't ever stop, as long as I live. I have seen and been to the edge, and I know that is not the world and life I wish to lead. So I will grapple with myself forever to pull myself away from that cavernous maw of darkness.
I think I was foolish to just read into the racial issue, which is why, again, I think you are much wiser than I am. You are definitely valiantly struggling against the forces of evil, ignorance and self-destruction inherent in humanity itself.

Godspeed you, user.

I feel genuinely bad for mixed people, more predisposed to illnesses while the kikes keep telling people "it's okay, racemixing away". People that are one race are more healthy

Mulattobro, you are woke at. Your genes don't seem to hinder your intelligence or your introspection or honesty. In fact based off of your words alone I'd say you need to produce as many children and lead as many people as humanly possible. You're the type of man Black America needs.

hey hey, don't think that way. we're probably more in the same boat than you think. I think this site is pretty interesting in that. A lot of us are in the same boat. I'm no wiser than anyone else. We're all just watching the ship burn sometimes, and we're here for our dose of daily outrage. I was just a little chaffed hearing some black guy talk about how he "got it" all. Anyway, godspeed to you, user. I know your heart is in the right place. There is always some kinship to be found in the places you least expect it.