American Empire

>Eastern European/Slavic
Russian Empire

>Southern European/Mediterranean
Roman Empire
Byzantine Empire

>Northern European/Nordic
???

Swedish empire, danish empire, vikings (not really an empire but they were pretty powerful).

Finnish Empire, Estonian Empire, Suomi-Viro Empire, Eesti-Soome Empire.

Southern Europe is Slavic too you fuckwad.
Also, Poland was mostly under Prussian and Austrian rule.

>Southern Europe is Slavic

Ei.

He's right just take a look at this slav

How are any of those even close to being as culturally significant to the Western world as the empires I listed?

SAKO, Karu beer, and Viru Valge.

Yeah those things are as relevant as mathematics and science, good point my dude.

Someone obviously doesn't know the greatness that is laulupidu and pointy mittens.

It seems like the only thing Nords have going for them is blonde hair, blue eyes, and alcohol. What is the point of those things if they haven't ever contributed anything else?

Hockey. Finns and Swedes are the Hockey Master Race.

>How are any of those even close to being as culturally significant to the Western world as the empires I listed?
Holy shit you are this clueless? The Swedish Empire is up there with the British Empire when it comes to cultural significance.

Considering necking yourself you uneducated burger.

>Holy shit you are this clueless? The Swedish Empire is up there with the British Empire when it comes to cultural significance.

No it isn't. Explain the ways that it is "up there" with the British Empire or go jerk off a refugee, Sven.

>American Empire

He's a moron. The only cultural influence America has had is jewish. The USA is their base of operation, the heart from which their degeneracy is spreading. You should just detonate all the nukes in your soil and be done with it.

>He think Nato membership equals Empire
How's 1st grade going?

you sound like a swedish version of the WE WUZ KANGZ

>All muh aryan race does is rape, pillage, and start wars
>Can't get an empire to last any significant amount of time
>Consider themselves different than the subhuman arabs
>mfw

You can't explain the significance of the Swedish Empire, especially compared to the British Empire, and you're still the #1 cucks of the world.

For one, we invented modern warfare during the Swedish Empire. You know, the kind of warfare your military is using now? Lmao bend over to superior Swedish warfare.

Lol I can barely see America on the list.

>America education best in the world
>Worst scientists in the the world
Haha. Muh superpower.

>Swedish Empire invented laying down cover fire long enough for an air strike to arrive
>Swedish Empire invented strategic drone bombing

How so?

The ancient Finnish empire.

>American Empire

>America
>Talking about shitty countries
Wew lad.

The greatest empire the world had ever seen was the Dutch empire

That's not modern warfare. Lmao at being this illiterate about warfare.

Don't worry kid, maybe you'll learn it once you join the actual military, and not just play battlefield.

I'm just here for work, serkku.

>America
>Superpower
Hahaha

>Right now, a full loaded, nuclear armed SB-3 Ghoul could be floating above Stockholm and no one would know.

>American soldiers so stronk
>Cries
Pathetic.

>WE WUZ KANGS WE WUZ KANGZ WE WUZ KANGZ
>FUCK YOU ANGLOS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Look at this fucking man child
embarrassing really

How the fuck does that even remotely make sense? Only people you conquered are finns, nobody knows any composers or writers from Sweden

Not surprised you americans are about to elect a fatass to run your country. Perfect representation for your country desu.

Jesus, I thought our sailors were bad when the Iranians nabbed em. Even the chick kept her cool better than that.

Why are yanks so emotional? Is it the xenoestrogens they consume?

We founded your country.

austro hungarian
holy roman (2)
hansa league

It was a fucking patrol boat you retard, what were they supposed to do, start World War III by shooting it out with a destroyer?

Yes.

Kek, this is merely a theory that some of first dukes in Russia were of viking origin, but the country and cities existed before that, and of course those vikings were not the same as modern day swedish cuck spawn.

American soldiers bending over for Iranian cock. Pathetic. Aren't you supposed to be a superpower? Not even Iran is scared of you.

>Swedish Empire#
>Relevant
HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Sorry but it's literally a historical fact at this point.

>Netherlands
>A country
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

WE WUZ JOOZ N SHEEIT

This. When I'm in italy all the italians have round derp faces, pasty white skin and light eyes and hair 100% slavic

>Swedistan
Cuck capital of the world thinks he can talk shit

>Vasa
>A warship

HAHAHAHAHAHAHÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÅÅÅÅÅÅ

Every time you post, I just see some angry, squat little Ahmed hammering away on an antiquated keyboard he probably stole. Not saying you are one, but it would make a lot of sense if you were.

Whatever go wash your hands.

America had an empire?

>The white house
>white
HAHAHAHAHAHA

why would I need to wash my hands after going to the toilet anyway?
My dick is just in my pants and the thing that's dirty are my hands. Wash before going.

A large chunk of a continent, a bunch of Pacific islands and Taiwan.

Every time you post, I just see some some fat american redneck living in his mother's trailer, struggling to post because moving his sausage fingers across the keyboard is a feat of strength.

Taiwan is not part of America.

>A large chunk of a continent
Is China an empire?

>Being a Feminized pussy

Go back to the Netherlands, you filth.

Hanseatic states you faggots

>Talking shit about the biggest empire in current Europe

Fuck outta here, Americucks.

>Your father being an autistic surinamese kid.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You're not denying it.

You're too angry, delusional, and spergy to be a Swede--at least judging by other Swedes that post on Sup Forums. My mudshit detector is going crazy.

Considering you're occupying Tibet and true Russian clay, yes, you're an empire.

Taiwan is basically American. You attack them, you attack America.

even if this where true(It's a Hoax)
In the Netherlands this would be Newsworthy
In Sweden this would be considered normal

Sweden is predominantly white, america isn't. The burden of proof is on you since I've got probability on my side, nigger.

Bitch please. Canada is fail in the IIHF as of late.

>It's a hoax
Hahaha, cute damage-control. So much denial.

Godverdomme. Als dit waar was, dat verdienden al die mokkels hun mongoloide nigglet.

>Celto-Germanic
French empire

>Amsterdam
>Actual Netherlands
Only tourist and foreigners live there we just make money of them
Je blauw is groen hoezo is dat

>Sweden is predominantly white

I hvilket univers, Sven?

Does Denmark have a Queen?

You could not more obviously be a nonwhite.

Lol you got cucked out of your capital. HAHAHAHAHA.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well...yes.

Ska vi kolla på vetenskaplig fakta eller? Danskjävel.

>Denmark
>Vit
HAHAHAHAHHA

Russia occupies Chinese territory.

I bet Stockholm is a bastion of heterosexuality and white identity

This thread is beyond retarded. Go back to primary school history.

Like I said, probability is on my side, not yours. What's the problem, you don't do math? Lmao confirmed nigger.

>says sweden has not contributed anything to science
>literally all animals on earth are categorized according to a swedish scientist

greenland is tight

why are you guys letting internationalists mine it? it's literally the last place with a ton of gems and gold and silver that have remained untouched by man.

....I think Sven's about to squirt a tear.

Guess I shouldn't have dropped that truth bomb on him.

>>Southern European/Mediterranean
>Spanish Empire
American education

filipinos are the most powerful race, and din't the spanish take over the filipinos?

(for a time, they couldn't conquer them for long)

In a war between Russia and China, I would support Russia and I hate Russia.

North China is rightful Russian Clay.

Let's not forget that almost the entire world (with the exception of stupid americans) use the metric system. Anders Celsius was a swede.

If Russians took North China then Russians would be a minority in Russia.

>nobody knows any composers or writers

Stieg Larsson
Abba

Disregarding non-scientific nobel prizes (peace, literature, etc.) and excluding the United State's non-white population (and non-white prize winners for fairness), the ratios are 16 laureates per 10 million in Sweden and 18 per 10 million in the United States.

Try again Sven.

>Netherlands
>Cucked out of their capital
>Confirmed by dutch himself
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE HAD THE NOBEL PRIZES

also, everyone knows that the majority of significant world inventions come from the Rhine river, either side, and north of the Rhine river around london, where people from the Rhine river settled in england.

The Rhine river is responsible for the modern world.

Aww, poor little dane got proven wrong by science, and he can't take it?

Non white countries need not reply any further, danskjävel.

>it's a divide & conquer thread

Hahaha damage control! Americans can't handle the truth!

>mediterraneans
Roman empire, byzantine empire, alexanders empire, spanish and portuguese empires
They are superior to everyone