/expg/-The Expanse General

Slightly Sup Forums-ish edition. The more a guy calls you beratna, the more likely he's going to get you arrested, bankrupt, divorced, or dead. He's going to avoid all that, though.

How long did that take you to make?

kaka felota, fuck off, Sup Forums.

Is that based lane?

about 5 minutes lol
So how many brother Belters did those Black Sun guys kill on Tycho Station? And what did they get for it, a bullet in the head? inb4 "no true Scotsman.."

they sure are taking liberties with this adaptation
just finished book two and the way the show develops baffles me to say the least
also fuck belters
although I would not expect them to grow a strong moral spine in null g

yes

i'm not sure what's they doing but i suspect they are bringing OPA content from the later books into the show early. in the books there is always a radical OPA segment but they don't become super militant until the discovery of the rings and a thousand worlds which essentially means the end of Belter life. Holden and others seem convinced if there are a thousand gravity wells to live in there's no reason to live in space anymore.

in the context of the show now it makes no sense because the Belt, Earth and Mars are still in a delicate symbiotic relationship.

>could have had cute redhead engineer but instead we got this cunty broad

missed opportunities

You belters sure are a contentious people.

I would thrust her at multiple gs if you know what I mean

i would throw her out an airlock if you activate my almonds

what's "based lane" mean?

>belters spacing inners for being inners
>#beltalifesmatta beratna
belter genocide when

Belters sadly never get what's coming for them. Even when humanity explore another universe later in the books the belters pollute potential alien finds by settling there and shitting all up

I know this is a dumb question, but can someone tell me what the Rossi and its crew came from and what was their purpose before all the shit started? Are they just supposed to be a free lance cargo ship or something?

Did you skip the first season?

REMEMBER THE CANT

well the series isn't done yet
one can hope
also I need to stop reading spoilers, I'm only about to start book 3

I'm sure he was in the book but all that screentime wasted on the humble chinkspaceman could've been spent on the development of the Earth/Mars conflict. Oh well

fuck space niggers

also I find it bizarre that for Fred's desk they went with glass instead of wood
I know they probably wouldn't be able to spell the meaning of that for the non-book audience but that would have been a nice nod

First season took time for things like this.

>Printed books. You don't see these much anymore. Are they antiques?

Second season is basically CSI compared to first season's True Detective.

diamonds

#notmybaratna

GOOD SHIP TAKE YOU HOME

>She will never sit on your face

>HA HA STUPID INNERS IS SPACE NOT SHIP

>I never asked for this

Elias Toufexis needs a role where he doesn't die for once. He's reaching John Hurt/Sean Bean tier of doomed character to survivor ratios.

THESE MERCS
LOCKED UP THESE SHIPS
SO NOBODY COULD LEAVE

best part, she being a belter you would be on the brink of breaking her in half without much effort.

I miss the Nauvoo.

>Black Sun

Well they aint finished with it yet.

That's the kind of girl Alex needs to settle down with.

How did they lost a big ass ship? It wasn't destroyed so what stops them from retrieving it manually or automatically?

they didn't lose it, it's still adrift... waiting.

Are you saying they lost control of it somehow? Why doesn't Fred Johnson send a fast ship to break in and bring it back?

They're probably working on recovering it.

Going by the books they still have control about it but no-one bothered to talk about it on screen.

in books mormons are actually building a recovery vehicle to catch up to nauvoo
what makes it hard is that nauvoo is unmanned and at maximum thrust while and they need to carry men to recover it so they can't go as fast so they have to make a super special ship for that