youtube.com/watch?v=ticdtLsTI2Q
drcate.com/icelands-genetic-secrets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NO TURKEY?

YOU FUCKING IDIOT JEREMY

Your faith in the bit is reassuring.

That was so mean, I cried for Jezebel

Four Naan Jeremy!? Four!?

Is Mark a bad person? People always seem to say that he is, but he was always /myguy/ throughout the show.

God I fucking love that episode

Hey Jeremy, Gerard's died of flu.

That is so Gerard

You're not gay guys, you look like shit for gay guys.

Outwardly he's just a typical everyman and is genuinely hard done by.

It's the fact you hear what he's thinking that make him a really terrible person.

The issue is he promotes a sense of superiority but he's really selfish and can be really cruel. Jez is selfish but he's a total moron and you feel like he doesn't realise half the time

If he just grew some balls he'd be 10/10 my guy. His timidity puts him in the majority of his bad situations.

Mark's just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

>can you eat letter box hair
>strangely there's been very little research into that phenomenon Jeremy

He grows more and more into a bad person due to bitterness and resentment towards the human race.

I hate letterbox hair

t. former postman

I'm making chicken tikka. Plus, I bought us loads of great stuff. Dune on DVD, Bakewell slices, gin, and Sara Lee

>Super Hans tried to sexually assault me a couple of times, but I told him where to get off.
>Super Hans!
>Sorry...

I'VE ACCIDENTLY RUN TO WINDSOR

Superior theme tune
Fuck britpop

How many people here unironically thought he was called Super Hands until you Googled it?

Literally no one who has ever watched the show has not initially thought he was called "Super Hands" unless they were told beforehand. Or beforehan.

Weird meme

"She even called Colin Cooper...a dickhead"

"But Colin Cooper is a dickhead"

I don't know why, but that line has ALWAYS stuck with me

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS
THIS IS CONTAGIOUS
FEEL IT
SOOO FUUUUTIIILE

STAY AWAY FROM IT

WE ARE NOT THE HAIR BLAIR BUNCH

Well, the coin isn't actually the boss of me, Jeremy.

>>Ba dum *click* ba da dum *click* ba da dum
Not Pip Pop Plop

youtube.com/watch?v=1DcGevY1fFE

some of the best advice ever

Buullllshiiit

The longer the note, the greater the dread

>What you got in there?
>Just a bit of crack.

This is such a great theme, easily in the top 25 TV themes ever, why did they change to that shitty pop song anyway?

What happened to Sara Lee Pecan Pies?

>Can't write 'No Jaws'
>I'll just pretend to write

Super Hans was /ourguy/

Anyone want to explain why Jez is supposedly an illiterate idiot, but somehow instantly knows that the publishing house Mark goes to for his Pharaoh book is bogus?

The Watergategate

An attempt to make it more mainstream, accessible and give it a more recognizable branding. Just like how the first season was very brutal with the POV style. But they cleaned that up abit.

I never really became big even tho it has won awards and critical acclaim its still nothing compared to mainsteam british shows.

I always loved how the song is such a blatant rip off from Breathe by The Prodigy.

Hey you know what I fancy? A kebab! Will you go and get me a kebab?

Dunno why Mark constantly feels bad for Jez when Jez is partially responsible for a lot of the shit that happens to him, and still supports his ass too.

I hate Mark Corrigan physically, I dislike that kind of man. He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get laughs, in order to free himself from his hang-ups.

Because every moron could see that it was bullshit. No publisher has a business meeting outside by a snacktruck. It's just that for once Mark was so blinded that he didnt see it.

You're not Freud, lad.

Don't thank me, thank the Microsoft Office family...Powerpoint, Excel, Word...the three amigos

That's Orson Welles describing Charlie Chaplin. (If I recall correctly).

Orson pls go.

Woody Allen actually.

was Mark a virgin in S1?

SUZE, WHERE'S THE BIG SCISSORS, DID YOU MOVE THE BIG SCISSORS?

I can't believe you were going to get me a kebab!

Might go down to the Chinky. Or the Paki store.

THAT'S NOT FUNNY DARYL, REPEAT, NOT FUNNY

youtube.com/watch?v=ticdtLsTI2Q

Either that or I'm an incredibly hard to detect paedo

Big Suze is cute. CUTE!

Alright lads, who was really Mark's 'the one'?

Big Suze or you lose

The only reasonable options are the teenager, April, or Dobby.

>No saz

April, she's just as nervous as he is,
plus she's cute

Could someone explain to me what is a naan.

Objectively April

you've never had naan bread?
pretty standard accompaniment to a curry

Naan bread. Essential with a curry, much better than fucking poppadoms.

How on earth do you go through life without learning what naan is?

Speed Dating... Id be better off Speed SKateing!!

Would you like to play Capitalism?

IT NEEDS WIRES

I'm not a britbong. Have never eaten curry. I'm not sure if I even could get curry where I live.

Not him but Indian food isn't that big in America. I'd never heard naan before this show.

CLEANSHIRT

Big Suze, no question about it.

>This
She's the least "British looking"

Big Suze and as fate would have it, he turned her down.

Off yourself, yank.

Cleanshirt? Is that what's passing as an insult nowadays?

Icelander actually

Go and eat your rotting shark, then off yourself. Inbred.

'Inbred' said the Brit. British genes are so bad that that their overpaid professional ball kickers couldn't beat a few average blokes from a tiny irrelevant island

Chance would be a fine thing.

>Sophie
Too wild and too ugly
>Goth chick
Perfect for Mark in series 1, but very short shelf life. She'd have to completely change if they were ever going to get serious.
>Big Suze
There is no way Jez wouldn't ruin it. If Jez was out of the picture, she'd be perfect.
>April
Objectively the best. Attractive yet very socially awkward, so there is no way chadthundercock would go after her.
>Dobby
No idea why Mark strung her along. They had nothing in common other than being a bit geeky.
>that one off blonde bitch
She took his money then ditched him without even telling him why. Worse than Sophia desu.
>Sally
Too normal and her ex husband would make it very weird. Plus the whole relationship was built on a lie; there would be no way Mark could recover it after revealing where he actually lives
>the milf
Perfect for Mark now, shame about the age and haircut.
>the manager
Would be a decent partner short term, until she found someone more serviceable. Surprised she didn't go for Super Hans.

>A population of 250,000
You're the most inbred people on the planet, by far.

Fuck knows what your ad hominem was about. Ooh did the man kick the ball?

Iceland goes through great lengths to avoid inbreeding and has been very successful in their attempts. The inbreeding is however very apparent in Britain's lower-class, as they tend to share the same flaws in their facial features (asymmetrical eyes and ears, lack of cheekbones and chin and malformed teeth)

True about the success thing but apparently the DVD sales were always outstanding which is why they kept it going so long.

jesus..

Wew, you guys are still on the teeth meme? Your shitposting skills are exceptionally dated.

Must be all the inbreeding holding you back.

Americans love this sketch

Poor response. The dental malocclusions among Brits is very noticeable

>It's a rare decent thread gets ruined by an autistic Icelander episode

And I'm in heeeeeelllll.

>loud, brash, lacking in subtlety
makes sense

the rapist butch lesbian

Because Jeremy is more streetwise than Mark.

Stop feeding the troll.

company went under I wish they came back :(

>Inbreeding is supposed to be a bad thing. That’s why researchers were startled to discover the extent of inbreeding evident among residents of the orderly and not-exactly-lascivious Island nation of Iceland

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

drcate.com/icelands-genetic-secrets/