How common are tall women in your country?

How common are tall women in your country?

pic related all these women are around 6'6" without heels.

Who would date a giant?

a lot of people, not every male as short as you is insecure of their height

Ok, but if the chick is a head taller than me, that's problematic.

I'd likely just cling onto her and befriend the mighty being.

Manlet pls

On the north women go even 200 cm.
In the South Max. is 172 cm.

Most young women here are nearly 6 feet these days.

>6 feet
What does that even mean? How many sticks are that?

time for me to move to sweden

184 real life units I think

>How common are tall women in your country?
extremely uncommon, but there are always outliers, I have two "tall" girls as roomies (above 170cm ), and they always talk about how most men treat them like dudes all the time because of their height.
I guess there's an stereotype in mexico that a tall girl is synonymous with manly and include myself in this. Whenever I have a tall girl-friend I treat her like a man, calling her "wey" "cabrĂ³n", or straight up inviting her to play gotcha or drink some beers with the lads.

Young women are pretty tall here as well, but not that tall yet

Really fucking rare, luckily.

mexicans are disgustingly short

tall women > short women

>6'2
>tall
Lol.

>6'6
Now this is what i call tall. 198cm is a girl for me to worship.

T. 190 manlet.

Im 5'8 and extremely insecure about my height, all my friends are 5'10 and above. I've stopped going out

will they date manlets
i want nothing more than to mount an amazoness

>women

>tfw no volleyball gf

>184cm manlet
Can't go further North than Paris. Feels awful man.

Yes, especially her in Saint-Petersburg. 170cm or taller. I am 178 cm manlet and hate this fucking "average" height, when walking nearly every school, I see those school kids probable 185 cm or higher. What this fucking generation eat?!

>170 cm
>tall
come on now.

It is combination of growth hormones left mainly in chicken meat which accelerates everything height included and estrogen like chemicals in water left from birth controll and plastic materials which in right combination with testosterone makes you even taller. Also quality of food was never as high as it is now.

I can definitely see what you mean. Imho the new generation here will push average height from 180 to 190 in few decades easily. 180 is now female height.

Tldr if you want your children to escape manlet meme, feed them chicken, chicken, chicken and full milk.

I know that feel.

Isolating yourself from society will generate you free depression. Dont do that and join volleyball team.

I want to wrestle with an amazonian and gain my right to mate with her by injecting her with my seed

I want to 79 the one on the right

>tall
>manlet brown roaches pretending to know what tall is

>it's another day of being 181
End me

same

gib tall gf

Not very common, but you can still see a lot of them if you are in high pop areas.

I would.