Why do some of you militant atheists want Christianity dismantled in the west?

Why do some of you militant atheists want Christianity dismantled in the west?

Christianity and its values are literally the last refuge against postmodernist, naive and temporary values that are more like a fad and are destroying the west as we speak.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/how-rich-vatican-so-wealthy-it-can-stumble-across-millions-euros-just-tucked-away-1478219
instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/SPQ2010.pdf
researchgate.net/publication/281511060_Neuromodulation_of_Group_Prejudice_and_Religious_Belief?ev=pubfeed_overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not just atheists, go on Sup Forums and look at how many so called Christians claim the bible is just a metaphor

are you implying Christianity is the only border from order, to complete chaos?

thats a bold claim without any compelling evidence other than your (((opinion)))

Because it's a lie.

this bitch would look good sucking a black dick

>militant atheitists
what exactly does make an atheist militant? burning people on stakes?
killing people with different beliefs?
invading countries in the name of gods?

I don't know
But I agree
I don't want to live in a cold, hollow, meaningless west

No it's not
As far as I aware she's not married, the only thing her lips would look good doing is praising Jesus

I agree that there are levels to which you can follow these values though, I personally agree with Pope Francis that atheists are still going to heaven.

The west will go under without those values yes, considering that the west now has a serious moral deficiency and that most people believe in these naive beliefs that can only exist now that our conception of reality and right and wrong are completely wiped off the map.
They are chipping away at the foundations of our civilization ad even demanding that the rest of the people join in on their self-destruction while believing that they are in fact making progress for all of us.
I do believe that Christianity needs to stay unless we want the complete destruction of European civilization as we know it by these third world invaders, especially when you consider that they're the ones who still have strong moral beliefs and have more than 5 times the amount of children we do because their beliefs tell them to do so.

Enjoy Islam Ahmed

How can a grown adult believe in a talking snake and a magical sky god?

I don't, but I'd also like to not be burnt at the stake for not being in their particular flavour of sky king.

Why i shouldn't believe otherwise?

this is now a qt thread

Atheists cannot go to Heaven

I mean people who want organized christianity to disappear and for Christianity to lose its position of having a moral high ground, as it already did in most western European nations.

You don't have to believe in those things, if you don't then that's your choice and you shouldn't be pressured into believing those things.

I wouldn't want a nation where you would be burned for being non-christian but I do want a nation that respects and demands for judeo-Christian values to be a dominant moral code.

Also people who aren't willing to have children should pay taxes, since they're setting themselves up having to be taken care of later in life.

Who is this gorgeous woman?

Can't go to a place that doesn't exist.

How can a grown adult believe that explosions can create life.
Because it's just common sense

religion = ignorance

user, pls stop posting Crispy, I beg you. It hurts my heart

They are fedora cuck.

>Why do some of you militant atheists want Christianity dismantled in the west?

The George W. Bush years put a bad taste in a lot of Americans' mouths with regards to Christians. They became synonymous with ignorance and bigotry.

>Common sense.
Explain what is common sense about believing in an specific religion (Why not zoroastrianism for example?).

Less QQ more QT.

religion in itself is fine by me, but religious organizations shouldnt get as powerful as the catholic church for example. there is too much money and power involved for my taste and you never know what shit teyll do if they get too much power.

This, fedora tippers need to shut their retarded mouths. Christianity will save the West. The "social conversation" model we have now that dictates to the public what morality is is a Zionist-globalist-controlled catastrophe all enshrined in the ideals of spineless, ignorant liberals. A revival of Christianity could only help the West at this stage.

also, checked

You don't have to believe it, just stop trying to tear down Christianity as being "for retards" every time a Christian posts something on the Internet. It's about changing the perception of Christianity online.

Because Zoroastrianism is just some made up mumbo jumbo

>not an argument

How insulting of you to insist that Europeans need a middle eastern religion to give them their values.

Why can't we gain are values from our own people. Are you saying that for all of our genius and invention we are morally deficient without Asia? The truth of the matter is the values of the West were not created from Christianity, but from European philosophers. There are some things in Christianity that overlap European values, such as marriage, and avoidance of homosexuality but there is also plenty that is at odds.

>"it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle then it is for a rich man to get into heaven"

this is not a european value at all. we believe getting rich through honest means is honorable.

>"if someone strikes you, turn the other cheek"

this is not a european value, we believe strongly in self defense

>God (the Father) tells Abraham to mutilate his sons penis.

this is not a european value. we do not believe in child mutilation. Jesus was circumcised.

Europeans were doing things in science and philosophy that outrank the people in importance hundreds of years before Jesus was even born.

we can find our own values within ourselves instead of mythology from Asia

doing your part to destroy the west huh?

>This.

posmodernism is not going to destroy the world, neither are fads and hipsters

christianity just doesn't serve any useful purpose anymore besides making mentally ill people feel loved by a God that would punish you for all eternity if you stopped loving God back

I'd rather have an ignorant nation than a taught nation, because a Christian nation would atleast survive the coming decades.

Our Judeo-Christian morals is what kept Europe alive, our vaues were shaped by success and discarded with defeat, nations that didn't have values or an identity as strong as us were taken over by foreign people and ceased to exist.

You're not a Christian and that's fine, but as an atheist you don't have the right to participate in the destruction of our western values and replace them with nothingness, you are part of the destruction.

Islam is a lie too

I used to be fine with Christianity until the church in my tiny 400 people town decided to house 50 refugees.

I'm going to burn it down when the day comes, and I'll make sure that the faggot that decided to shit up my hometown is locked in it.

I am an Atheist and I would punch you in your fedora faggot face if I heard you say that IRL
you bitch nigger

Atheists are a bunch of retards.

which Cristianity are you talking about?..there are 200 different denominations competing and against each other..... You guys better get things straight

It's not real, there's pretty much no Zoroastrians anymore.

You keep talking about morals than post a woman in a miniskirt

Stop avatarfagging, cunt. Its against the rules.

Kill yourself christcuck our country is bad enough without you getting down on your knees to suck off a dead jew who was raised by his cuckold of a step dad

im not trying to start a flamewar, but what do you catholics think about the vast amounts of money that the vatican has in various assets?. dont you think its kinda hypocritical to have so much money and not share it or try to make efforts to end world hunger for instance?

ibtimes.co.uk/how-rich-vatican-so-wealthy-it-can-stumble-across-millions-euros-just-tucked-away-1478219

>muh edgy anti-Christian humor
>the West is burning, so fuck it! said a fucking leaf

>I'm an atheist but I get super defensive when people say christians are retarded because my mom is christian and I have an Oedipus complex

lol cool dude, whatever keeps you going in life

If Canada's government followed the bible this country would be in much better shape

* and at the same time preaching about the first being the last and all that stuff

>Judeo-Christian morals is what kept Europe alive, our vaues were shaped by success and discarded with defeat, nations that didn't have values or an identity as strong as us were taken over by foreign people and ceased to exist.

Nicely said. Could you expand to Tell me what values Christanity popularized that influenced European international success. Do you see these values at work today, or can we see other forces at work in western culture conflicting with J.C value.

Because Qek is the true God

Really? Cite it.
No, seriously, I have no idea. It's not like they're spamming an identical image, either.

You do realize joseph legit raised his wifes son, they were ALL jewish, and Jesus taught about
1. Multi culturalism
2. Giving away all your wealth to the poor
3. getting down on your knees and kissing the feet of other races
4. travelling around with 12 other men and a prostitute
5. Loving someone no matter what they did (raping your wife for instance)

There has never ever been a bigger hippie cuckold than jesus and christianity is what started the cuckold fetish.
>gotta raise my wifes son just like jesus was raised by joseph!

>so called Christians claim the bible is just a metaphor
But there are many different kinds/genres of books in the Bible. Some of them are more metaphorical in nature.

For example, Genesis is not a literalist text. It refers to days when days didn't even exist yet. Many Biblical scholars, Jew and Christian alike, warned against literalist interpretation in the early times. Somehow new world Protestants arriving at the scene later managed to turn Genesis into an absolutist literalist heresy.

>pope is a pro-'refugee' shill
>churches left and right are taking 'refugees' in
>Merkel is at the head of the most important christian party on the continent
>christianity didn't stop the USA from getting flooded with (christian) migrants, apathy, and degeneracy
Western christianity is bad, and it's never coming back. It does far more harm than good. Religion is obsolete.

Nationalism should have replaced religion but that failed miserably. Now there's nothing at all and it shows, western European "countries" are a joke. You can barely even call them countries.

>rule 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.
Avatarfagging is about creating an artificial persona, not posting the same image over and over.

true atheism is a white man's religion

instagram.com/alterhacker/?hl=en

here you go

The Catholic Church is also the largest charity in the world.

Knights hospitaler was Catholic organisation
Jesuits in Japan made hospitals
Until the reformation the Catholic Church held the most land, so ultimately was the richest organisation

And why is it against the rules?
Would like to know

I'd love to be a christian millitant, but I just can't stand how stupid believing in god is.
I tried to force myself to believe but religious people are just retards. I'm just 100% convinced there is no god

The Roman Catholic Church is actually the largest non-government provider of health care services in the world.

Go ask moot. Oh wait.

Also, because it is bloody annoying. It's like tripfags but a hundred times worse.

thats not really an argument, they have vast and i mean unbelievably vast amounts of money. they could do so much more

I love her eyes

Attend a catholic mass and then talk to the priest afterwards about your faith

2 brothers one beliefs in god one does not it has nothing to do with people being retarded to have faith

hitchens was the objectively superior brother. He was a journalist who went places no one else would and even let himself be water boarded to prove it was torture. Every single debate he and his brother had, peter was completely btfo

>hitchens was
christopher*

I really like her jew face.

Who is she?

>For example, Genesis is not a literalist text. It refers to days when days didn't even exist yet.

you have spaceship you go out of this solar system , how many hours is a day with out the sun?

you also dont belief the ark happend while its writen as a fact in the new testament, so the new testamant is a lie

She ain't a kike, you shill. Crispy would never do anything to harm western civilization.

Big bang wasn't an explosion retard

How can you disagree with it when you don't even know what it is

Christianity is what got us here in the first place

Europe was pretty much wholly Christian when it destroyed itself in two world wars, didn't save us that time why would it this time?

>Jesus teaches multiculturalism

Sup Forums in general is just meme "cultural Christians"

Fedora atheists are low hanging fruit when you're surrounded by such weak faith all around you.

I didn't say she was a kike.
I said she had a jew face.
A very pretty jew face.
I would make babies in her belly without a second thought.

So what is your alternative?

>Christianity and its values are literally the last refuge against postmodernist, naive and temporary values that are more like a fad and are destroying the west as we speak.
>in the west
Western christianity is as detrimental to society as these "temporary values" you speak of.
It's why the pope calls for open borders.
It's why a lot of churches support gay marriage.
It's why "turn the other cheek" and "love thy neighbour" are hot topics.
It's why a lot of "christians" support refugees 'n shit.

If you want to praise christianity as the last bastion of moral values, praise orthodox christianity and not the progressive abomination in the west.

The West is simply no longer Christian

I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're trying to do there

literally half of the bible is jesus going around talking about respecting the cultures of others. Did you not read it?

Reference two such verses

Where is "here", exactly? I was talking about the kike media and their stranglehold false narrative as culture's "social discourse." How did Christians cause this situation?

If every nation instituted an open boarder policy tomorrow, many nations would be destroyed within months.
I've tried to explain this to people, that the overwhelming majority of the world's population lives much below the standard of living of even our poorest.
That they would come here by the many hundreds of millions and crash the economy of our nation in a flash, sky rocket our crime rate, drastically reduce our quality of life to undeveloped nation levels, collapse our social welfare programs, subvert our government and wash away our culture.

The only thing that keeps a couple billion people from attempting to come to America and other well developed western countries is the possibility of putting everything they have into the attempt and being turned away.

>I don't know what kind of mental gymnastics you're trying to do there
You're the gymnast here, not me.

Disgusting :X

Cute

>Why do some of you militant atheists want Christianity dismantled in the west?
I'd like to see religion either start doing more good than harm or decrease in prevalence.

Either one, I don't particularly care which.

Christianity has done nothing to counter the degeneracy that is tearing apart the West. It's a failed religion.

>No u

I was telling you that what is happening now in the West is not Christianity. It's humanism under the guise of it

Threadly reminder that religious people and conservatives are dumb.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/SPQ2010.pdf

because we've abandoned it.

>Correlation =! causation

By the same logic atheists are leftie autists

researchgate.net/publication/281511060_Neuromodulation_of_Group_Prejudice_and_Religious_Belief?ev=pubfeed_overview

Well it's all rooted in the idea that we're all equal in all shapes and forms, which any scientist can say is untrue, even if it were because of "years of western oppression" (which it is not).

Also all those "open borders now!" people live in white only neighbourhoods so they won't be the first to suffer.

It is christianity.
Naive, self-destructive and completely lost on the history of their religion, but christianity nonetheless.

Because I refuse to hate myself

>Europeans were doing things in science and philosophy that outrank the people in importance hundreds of years before Jesus was even born.
kek no you weren't, you were too busy burning forests and picking fights with mediterraneans like snowniggers

Also, threadly reminder that New Atheism is Critical Theory put into practice in the Western religious domain

You can notice it by the fact that New Atheists never propose concrete alternatives to the loss of what used to be Western morality

All they're interested in, consciously or unconscionably, is dismantling any common traditional morality

How would I know? I'm an atheist but I'm totally for christianity. Christians are peaceful, the only religion causing problems these days is Islam. It's mostly lefties that are against christianity.

>Naive, self-destructive and completely lost on the history of their religion, but christianity nonetheless.

Concretely state your lax definition of Christianity then

Because if you have just a bit of knowledge in atronomy/astrophysics and a realistic vision of the world around us you cannot believe in any human religion they just don't make sense anymore. They worked at the time because people didn't know shit about the universe.

We can believe in a higher power but not in one of our gods. Even without scientific knowledge the fact that your belief in a specific god is based on where you were born or raised should be enough to make it obvious that it's stupid.