>Saturday February 24 - HBO US
Sor Rungvisai vs Juan Francisco Estrada
Carlos Cuadras vs McWilliams Arroyo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5_smhXyR87w
youtube.com/watch?v=tHj2P04ElEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DONT WAIT MAKE THE DATE

No one cares about some Jap manlets, you weeb.

Can't wait for the next WBSS fights.

>Reece Bellotti vs Ben Jones

Cheeseman is surely the co-main on the Matchroom Feb 3rd show

>British ""men"" calling Loma out for hunting on twitter

>Boxer of the Year
Srisaket Sor Rungvisai

>Fight of the Year
Either Rungvisai-Chocolatito 1, Berchelt-Vargas, Horn-Pacquiao, or Joshua-Klitschko.
Too many good fights this year to pick just one. If I had to single out one as my absolute favorite, Horn-Pacquiao desu. I'm a sucker for underdog triumphs.

>P4P #1
Terrence Crawford

>KO of the Year
Lemieux-Stevens

>Promoter
Uhh... Dunno? Nearly all of them piss me off, but I guess Hearns is the most charismatic, so him.

>Stiff Idiot of the Year Award
Tyson Fury, ironically.
Get fit you fat fuck.

Manny Pacquiao is the greatest Southpaw of all time.

>pls Golobkeen, leave me alone my fren

Hearn is just riding Joshua's coattails at this point. Detract AJ from his stable and Frank Warren is back at #1 spot in the UK

I KNOW IM THE BEST, IS YOU UP FOR THE TEST

Canelo is the best P4P right now

>if you ignore the fighter he made into a global superstar, the other promoter is almost as good

>Hearn is just riding Joshua's coattails at this point. Detract AJ from his stable and Frank Warren is back at #1 spot in the UK

*out sliccs Fatnelo*

>implying the only reason aj became a superstar is hearn

Daddy Saul won and we all know it

Yeah for sure man, 118-110 Canelo easy

My nan could have made Joshua a star

oh? Why didn't she

In 2018 they will completely take over the game

A JUICIN J I DECLARE WAR UPON YOU.
DO YOU ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE, OR ARE YOU STILL GONNA SQUAT AS YOU PISS?

She didn't have a rich daddy gifting her a monopoly on the largest sports channel in the country

Should've been

Reminder that A Juicin J is still ducking /ourguy/.
youtube.com/watch?v=5_smhXyR87w

Craziest prediction for boxing in 2018?

The Charlos would be light heavies if they were fighting in the 40's. How would they do against Lloyd Marshall? Ezzard Charles? Archie Moore? Joey Maxim? Could they drain themselves to 160 without modern weight cutting and still be effective against guys like LaMotta? Holman Williams? Cerdan? Burley? And these are the supposedly the top fighters at 154 and 160, let that sink in.

thanks

Loma beats both Mikey Garcia and Manny

Parker beats Joshua

No problem

Who the hell said that Jarmall is the top fighter at 160? Or that Jermell is the top fighter at 154?

Mayweather will come back and fight Jeff Horn

Dubois gets sparked by Gorman

What weight would he even fight Manny at?

All of the guys you listed fought when same day weigh ins were still a thing

i did. Jermall is top 5 at 160, despite not having done anything and Jermell is at least top 3 at 154.

GGG will be the victim of another robbery by Golden Boy Corruptions, but this time will not be allowed to keep his belts.

Ohh wait, everybody already knows this is going to happen.

140, Manny has said multiple times that he can still make 140 no problem whatsoever.

>Mikey at 135
>Manny at 140
If this happened would Loma end the year as already GOAT status? I honestly think he'd beat a 39 year old Manny at this point

So basically you are saying that neither of them is the top guy in their respective division, after just saying that you were the one claiming that....

bizarre

if canelo had a better gas tank he'd have beat golovkin decisively first time round, its a realistic possibility that he wins the rematch fairly

It would definitely be a great year, and I think both of those are winnable fights from him. I think his biggest obstacle to beating Mikey is that Mikey will price/demand himself out of the fight.

Just out of curiosity, would you mind ranking the contenders (GGG, Saul, BJS, Danny Jacobs, Murata, Derevychanko, Andrade, Charlo, etc)middleweight division?

>if canelo was just a better athlete than he is he would have won a fight that he clearly lost

lol k

If Manny Pacquiao were a better boxer, he would have beaten Mayweather decisively.

Canelo's only path to victory against GGG at this point is to survive 12 rounds, and let Fishnets take care of the rest by flipping the boxing public the Byrd again.

Japan will have the most world titles at the end of the year

>Jermall is top 5 at 160

not a great comparison considering improving your fitness is a lot easier than improving your technique

every time canelo decided to stand and trade he got the better of golovkin by FAR, he just didn't do it enough

>GGG
>Canelo
>Jacobs
>Saunders
I think putting Jermall next isnt wrong

>beats a one-legged fringe opponent from Argentina
>instantly elevated to top of division

Classic boxing fan nonsense

>by far
What are you doing in Ireland, Fishnets?

Also, if it is so easy for someone to improve their fitness, then why hasn't Canelo done it yet? He has had known stamina issues for years (notice how he take almost half of every round off?) yet has never corrected it.

Out of curiosity, have you ever ACTUALLY boxed, or just casually observe the sport?

So a bantam is a bird, but bantamweight is lighter than featherweight. Explain this, boxfags

Who will be the new Japanese title holders?

126lbs > 118lbs, thats why

its 1 bird vs 1 miliion feathers

It's amazing that there is some retard out there that actually needed this explained to him.

of course this is from the outside looking in, but I think he's in a similar position that aj is

a big anabolic body that would be better suited to boxing if he dropped a few lbs of muscle

Manny could still make 130 desu senpai. He only moved up to ww for the cash. He had to eat 2x the amount just to come in at 144. He's a really tiny dude.

t. used to train at that gym

>The Year of Our Lord, Two-Thousand and Seventeen
>Not accepting The Gypsy King as your Saviour, and eagerly awaiting his return to the throne

I seriously hope you filthy casuals have figured this out by now.

Manny beating Margarito is still amazing to this day, he was like 30lbs lighter on fight night

Lucas Browne will knockout AJ sometime in 2018

At his age, I doubt 130 is in the cards. 135 might even be tough. I think 140 is where he is best at right now, and I wish we could have gotten to see a fight between Bud Crawford and Manny @140 for all 4 belts. Would have been the best possible way to handle that matchup.

hagler and sweet pea are the only ones with an argument

I'd be cool with him just knocking Dillian Whyte spark unconscious, that would be more than satisfying.

Probably, when you think about it Manny really was a rare fighter
>10/10 hand speed
>10/10 power
>10/10 foot work
>10/10 chin
I cant really think of anyone else who had that level of movement and hand speed while always being a KO machine

GGG, Jacobs, Canelo, BJS, Derevyachenko

But public opinion seems to be that Charlo is top 5

Vargas will beat Thurman, Spence will beat Vargas, and Horn will unify the entire division by pulling the Upset of the Century against Spence.

Jeff "Undisputed" Horn

Manny really didn't have great footwork in a traditional sense. He was just extremely unpredictable, and befuddled his opponents with how unorthodox and "rule-breaking" his technique was. This caught up with him once JMM finally had seen enogh rounds of it to exploit it, and it was Good Night Sweet Prince for Emmanuel Pacquiao.

Huge Pacquiao fan here btw, I've loved him since his frosted-tips days.

>10/10 chin

Manny didnt lose because of his footwork you brainlet, he got KO'd because he constantly threw the same lazy double jab and then dove inside with his chin in the air. Marquez just exploited it, Manny never had great fight IQ, he was just an athletic freak with an amazing trainer who refined him

>KO'd 3 times in 68 fights
>The first times being when he was like 12 and fighting guys 40lbs heavier than himself
He has a great chin

>DURRR Manny didn't lose because of footwork
>describes exactly how Manny's bad footwork put him in a position to get sparked

lel this fucking tard

Are you pretending to be retarded? His footwork had nothing to do with it, him leaving his chin in the air and diving head first into a punch is why he got KO'd

Have you ever actually boxed? What you are describing is literally products of your footwork.

10/10 retard impression, top form m8

>you footwork determines if your chin is out in front of you after throwing two sloppy jabs that didnt land
Really doodles my noodle

it does though.

No it doesnt, thats bad fight IQ not bad footwork

>diving headfirst into a punch is why he got KO'd
>this has nothing to do with footwork

There is actually a retard who thinks this, and I have the honor of having encountered him.

You should have left with the rest of the CONOR MCGREGOR bandwagon, you filthy sheep-shagger.

lmao this fuckin guy

>literally everyone in boxing say Manny has some of the best footwork they have ever seen
>But two /box/ virgins know better
Atlast i truly see

bad footwork affects your balance which can affect where your head is stupid. "Bad Fight IQ" jesus christ what a meme

This. And it took Marquez (a master counterpuncher) 42 rounds to finally land that punch in a fight he was on his way to losing.

I don't mean for it to sound like sour grapes because i like both guys but when it takes you 42 rounds to finally ko a guy, its a bit of a lucky punch. Not to mention Marquez ducked a 5th fight so blatantly. I think he knew to get out when he could. Manny was always a high wire act for him.

Not saying manny had bad footwork, just that a mistake he made with his feet once cost him.

No no you are right, Manny has dog shit footwork. Literally a footworklet

>Literally everyone
>literally
>everyone

Holy shit, autism levels have officially reached 9k1.

Just tell us all that Pac would have totally beat the shit out of Floyd if Floyd didn't run like a girl the whole time, and then go back to the MMA subreddit that you came from.

wow this got me excited. I though there was boxing tonight, Im bored off my ass at home.

Debating walking all the way to the gas station to buy gingerale for rye and gingers, and start gambling on football (which I never watch).

Find literally one example of someone saying Manny has bad footwork, i'll wait for you reply explaining why you cant

The autist will accept nothing less than your full acknowledgment that Manny Pacquiao has the greatest footwork of all-time, and to admit that he has never made a footwork mistake in his life.

Lol @ the Britbong being this butthurt.

see
>inb4 goalpost moving

wow I literally never though of this. mind blown

wanting /our guy/ to get knocked out.
Reddit is that way >>>>

Im waiting for you to post a pro or a coach saying Manny has bad footwork, please go ahead and post it because clearly his footwork is shit

>goalpost officially moved
Called it.

How did i move the goalpost? Clearly i wasnt asking for some user on 4chans opinion about something or are you just that retarded?

one of them, IIRC, being a nasty body shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHj2P04ElEo

Literally watch any of his old fights when he was still a reckless destroyer, and watch how often he lunges himself into danger or squares himself up.

If you had even 2 days of experience with the sport, you would know this. But you don't, so you continue to sit here and mouth-breathe about it. Sign up for a trial membership at a gym or something and ask someone there.

footwork is like 70% how fast you can move your feet with out being off balance. (i.e., moving in and out of punching range)

Manny was the goat at that. Ive never ever heard anyone say he has bad footwork.

Just saying "BAD FOOTWORK" isn't an argument. Boxing coaches literally show Pac shadowboxing to teach footwork lol.

>walking
you mean running while periodically throwing combinations you fucking boxlet

hard work and dedication

Yes clearly you have better footwork and understanding of footwork than Manny does, whats your name again because you must be a current world champion?

how good is Takuma compared to Naoya