Slow motion for me, Slow Motion for me, Slow motion for me

yahoo.com/amphtml/celebrity/amy-schumer-calls-out-journalists-thanks-trolls-over-netflix-ratings-drama-221102766.html

>thank you trolls
>because of you I know I'm a threat to you and strong and brace
>my show was excellent the bad reviews are just trolling
>shame on journalist covering those bad reviews
>seriously, my special was great
>I'm not that fat

She just doesn't get it. She honestly believes she is incapable of producing bad material. Has Sup Forums seems the special yet? Is it that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/HOnQ
youtu.be/KsAiEnP6naA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some say she steals jokes to this day

>1869
Sooo you're telling me they're ALL trolls?

She looks like she's put on more weight. Stress eating from her one woman war against the "alt right?"

>Insult Trump for deflecting all criticism
>Deflect all your own criticism

hmm

>I am the first female comic who is selling out arenas all over the world

Is this true?

Why are these 'alt-righters' so hateful?
It makes me cry to see these hateful trolls attack such a srtong woman

now that's a fridge

>op makes a thread about a special he hasn't watched

I doubt it, I'm sure Sarah Silverman has done that

God i fucking hate comic books

So basically, whoever is against you is a troll now? Doesn't that just give an excuse to do anything, and everyone who calls you out is trolls and haters and whatever the fuck?

What is even the measure of quality or success now? If you can still be successful while everyone dislikes your shit?

>make retardedly unfunny comedy show
>cram in as much political garbage as possibly
>people call your show unfunny
>abysmal ratings
>hurr trolls, you turned this into a politcal thing

as in, it's not hot?

>tfw online activism ends up promoting the product you meant to diminish
Well done lads

>*blocks your sun*
Wat do?

I used to care.
Then I got pussy

funny how captain america went from "plant yourself beside the river of truth, and tell the world no, you move" to "you are literally a nazi if you don't vote for hillary"

vid.me/HOnQ

That's deviantart crap, it's not official.

Amen brother only virgins have feelings about things amirite

Could someone please explain.
Is 'alt-right' just a term rich people give poor people.
Or is 'alt-right' a term for people who don't like sex with children?
Because from where I'm sitting, it seems like a lot of normal folk are being labelled 'alt-right', just because they choose not to believe all the bullshit they're being fed.

It's a catch-all term for anyone who's against globalist bullshit in any way.

alt right is a real and irrelevant thing that has about 100 members that is used as a blanket term to classify everyone who disagrees with liberals so they can easily attack people. it's incredibly frustrating to try and punch ghosts

>reddit's trumplet subreddit had multiple huge threads about hating on Schumer despite her having nothing to do with the purpose of the board

really activates my almonds

Leave Sup Forums and stop asking questions to retards who never leave the house

I don't think anybody in the USA has problem with immigration if it's legally done.

>Dave Attell
That just reminded me of this kino. Makes me wish it was still around, I remember enjoying it.

I'm 15 minutes in (ie 1/4 the way in). I'm going to finish it, but yeah it sucks.

Alt-right began as a joke within conservative internet communities, lampooning the media's tendency to blow things out of proportion and turn anything newsworthy into a flash news-selling gimmick.

Unexpectedly the media took this satire of themselves and ran with it as Real News.

Attention-seeking 15 year olds and more competent charlatans saw this and took advantage of it, declaring themselves to be Alt-Right, the former to be edgy and cool, the latter to take for themselves where possible a little power, a little media presence, maybe a book tour.

Being that it began life as a joke nobody really knows exactly what Alt-Right refers to. But as happens with many terms with negative connotations the leftists ave declared it to mean "someone I don't like".

I think some people do. Depends on the scale of immigration though.

Do you know ANYTHING about America?

>Alt-right began as a joke within conservative internet communities
Biggest lie I've seen all day. Even in the early days, there were literal edgelords (underage or not it's irrelevant at this point) proudly declaring themselves as alt-right on Twitter, where the movement really began.

I think Sup Forums is just ashamed that they were proven to be kids with throwaway twitter accounts trolling leftists for no good reason, and they've been trying to get rid of the alt-right label ever since they fucking made it up.

Plenty of people are against basically all immigration...

>Even in the early days, there were literal edgelords (underage or not it's irrelevant at this point) proudly declaring themselves as alt-right

There's always some people who don't get the joke

I do as do many others. I wish more people were honest about it so we could make it policy.

>second review is literally Sup Forums memes
Nope, that's legit for sure.

>Stop throwing money at her Hollywood, please.
>The bubble is burst.

>Burst like a virgin hymen AMIRIGHT LADIIIIES?

Either way, if the label means you're an anti-globalist, anti- pedo, I'm 'alt-right' all day long son.

Nothing wrong with that

Always Sunny pushed that joke before you even knew what Sup Forums was outside of Sup Forums.

why does she claim to be all "us comedians" around the usual club guys but she literally cannot take the banter

There are definitely a bunch of organized trolls from places like Sup Forums that gave it a non-objective bad review just because they could, without watching it.

That doesn't change the fact that her material really is bad, but there is truth to the narrative that it's mostly trolls.

>WAAA! Stop me calling me a sexist troll for hating women, or I'll tell my mommy!

>claim to be all "us comedians" around the usual club guys
What the hell are you trying to say?

Has Joe Rogan called her special hilarious yet? You'd think him of all people would hate Amy Schumer. I guess he's really a racist.

Hi Amy

>/TV
>/
we both know you don't belong here. Fuck off.

Well, some do but I would bet the vast majority are OK with it, provided its done legally - and it doesn't include terrorists.

The problem is msm making it seem that there's only 2 options: full on immigration or full on nazi.

I think he burnt himself out with Mencia, and Amy is his friend.

But he did talk about it with Hannibal and mentioned watching the compilations. He knows she's a thief.

I'm 33 mins in and people are barely laughing at this point.

I like how this thread devolved into a pol thing, just buying right into her narrative.

Watch it.

Test

Yeah, haha, what kind of pussy has emotions. What are you, a girl?

It sucked

Just another main stream media concept they created that backfired on them. Like fake news.

TV news made the term and tried to stick it to non-traditional online sources but it ended up sticking on them instead.

Why would a mongrel hate other mongrels?

>Make 50 threads about the fat beast
>'Haha we're the cool alpha male unphased...'

Thank you for continuing to confirm that you're a thief
youtu.be/KsAiEnP6naA

How uninformed does someone have to be to post this?

Le Reddit Army strikes again!

>anti pedo
>most notable member thinks fucking 13 year olds is ok

Top kek

fpbp

huh i guess Sup Forums and reddit were the same after all.

>>anti- pedo

I have news for you. Alt right isn't anti pedo.

>edgelord

Hi /reddit/

let's just ignore the fact that there are groups of people online who coordinated one-starring her show because she's their hate du jour, other than that FLAWLESS ARGUMENT RIGHT THERE FRIENDO 10 OUTTA 10

if it's a joke it stopped being funny eons ago.

It's just her talking about herself pointlessly. She's making broad generic assertions for applause like "I'm getting black out tonight woooo!"

I think the first pussy joke is like 8 minutes in.

Why are you posting like this?

oh no...
someone tell him about milo

She's an annoying pig. But I'd still plough the shit outta that bitch.

It's a reddit raid you fucking newfag.

>megh

what did her parents mean by this?

Hardly anyone but a fuckload of racists have a problem with undocumented immigration because it's fucking retarded to brand someone as legal or illegal.

I recall reading he had to stop because people kept being idiots and trying to get on camera.

Why are there so many threads on multiple boards about this tiny-headed bitch and her smelly vagina. She does not warrant this much interest.

So basically, she's right, and all of the reviews are trolls?

like 80% of these reviews are replete with memes

No political stuff besides her gunline at the start

Try again, she's got a gun rant that kicks off the last quarter of her special.

It certainly hasn't convinced me to watch it. But I wasn't going to watch it anyway before this whole shit storm even started.

Am I the only one who thinks she's actually kinda hot?

Like, I would love to have sex with her, she's really cute. I can imagine her vagina kinda looks puffy, if you know what I mean, which is my favorite look.

This isn't bait. I don't see why people trash her looks so much.

>mfw she's trying to pull a Lady-Ghostbusters

>mfw it's working wonders because Sup Forums and reddit keep biting the bait

Not really my type, but she's pretty.
Like "Saw her on the street you'd think she's cute" pretty. Its her personality that's a turn off for me. Even if its a cultivated persona, it's unfortunate.

everytime

that's the best description of her writing skills

Good call.

Puffy vagina all the way.

>we want to name our daughter Megan, but that's too simple
>Meg is more playful, but too common
>let's throw a silent H on there to make it (((unique)))

The day Marvel SJWs made Rogers an Irish surname.

>She just doesn't get it. She honestly believes she is incapable of producing bad material. Has Sup Forums seems the special yet? Is it that bad?
Well of coursse she does. She's surrounded by friends and Producers who blow smoke up her ass. I remember her at the Golden Globes and she sat down with all the A'listers.

A lot of people don't belong and she's one of them. She was nodding approvingly at Streep's bs speech.