The Last Kingdom

Is Sup Forums ready for season 2 tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's tonight? Fuck I thought it was months away

oh shit didnt realize it was coming out tonight

is arthur still going to be in it?

Arthur?

This season better be more than "I will actively go against any plan, no matter how simply explained to me, that directly works in my interest. Also, I will listen to any piece of pussy that I can take." Because the main character is written as an insufferable cunt.

He could be likable but the way they write him is almost nonsensical.

Who actively goes against their own interest like this? He reminds me of someone possessed by a ghost whose sole purpose is to actively fuck up. If you need to go right, it'll take over and make you go left.

More for narrative stupidity than an actual character reason. I still don't get what the point to half the shit he did, was.

People keep sticking their hands out for this guy and that compounds the stupidity. Why anyone would even fuck with him doesn't make sense.

>Who actively goes against their own interest like this?
He's a retarded, immature viking who lived as a slave his entire life and has no idea how anything works.

The character in the books is just as much as a retarded sociopath desu. It's definitely one of Cornwell's weaker works.

Yep. It's in 50 minutes time on BBC Two.

That's part of his character, the problem is the writers didn't temper it enough to make him likeable. By the end of the season he mellowed somewhat and was more interesting, and i think he'll be better in this series. He won't just be hanging around in Wessex waiting for shit to happen.

Oh shit is it tonight.

>tfw the best character is gone

Such a shitty way to go

Good, good.

Oh boy, am i excited.
How is he gonna fuck up next?

Was this song used in the series?

youtube.com/watch?v=pxPEcd6mLlY

>Arthur

This is four centuries after that period. The author of the books that this series is based on did a great book series on Arthur though.

It's trash

You're trash.

White trash

You just made my day

Nigga looks like Liam Neeson from Star Trek.

>arthur
>four centuries after that period

oh god he thinks a story made up by a monk with too much time on his hands is real.

>england is born

so they're skipping ahead 60 years to aethelstan?

stop that

>Plot of the story is him going after the sister

Into the trash

Yeah, you've already said that.

is the whole season going to be released on netflix or is this a week by week thing?

TELL THAT TO KANJIKLUB

S2 will probably release on netflix when it's done airing, so yeah week by week.

wew

I'm a big fan of the books. Is this any good?

It's pretty good, haven't read the books though.

Holy shit? Is it out already? Are there trailers? Thank you for this thread OP.

Oh shit, that's nice. Thanks user that made my day.

NO MERCY

Not as good as the books, but watchable.

what a steaming pile of shit, I'm especially butthurt about that strong womyn from season 1

and it's absolutely ahistorical in many aspects

Notice how she's not taken seriously or given any authority by anyone, though.

And the other women leads aren't stronk at all.

And yet for some reason there's like a million Saxon books.

His books are all kind of the same thing but the Grail series was fun because it was more adventurous

to be honest I ragedropped s1 after the bitch started to interfere when MC was talknig with the king, did it get better afterwards?

will qtfu be in this season?

Bring 'em on board, I'll call itteen.

Was the Nun such a Semon Demon last series?

ready

for

viking

kino

As a book reader yeah

lel I didn't know it was even green lit for a second season

the books are better

After the rape

No shit ??? thanks user !

There better be a 10 minutes recap because I remember nothing

No, its fucking garbage, easily the most amateurishly produced serial on the BBC, and probably out of all these leatherclub period dramas across all networks

fucking recap monologue intro to every episode makes me want to kill myself

and that fucking one man ninja somersault shield wall attack last season, someone should be shot for writing that

alfred who was famously bookish, and chronically ill and fervently religious by this point would not be hacking away in a melee

no daughter would be allowed to train to use a sword in saxon england, laziest fucking 'strong womyn' introduction ever

this is all really annoying because the books are great and i love the Sharpe adaptions, but this series should have been aborted a couple of episodes into season 1

The acting in this is horrible
The protagonist never learns from his mistakes and does the same shit over and over again and is surprised at the outcome
He is a huge mary sue

how do people eat this shit up idfk

Such hard hitting complaints, wtf I hate the show now.

s-shut up

>how do people eat this shit up idfk
To de-stress, I don't have much to live for

Why did he die like a bitch? Was the author mad that he was more popular than the protagonist or something?

>Not enjoying the misadventures of Dumbass son of Dumbass

MY BODY IS FUCKING READY

>still haven't watch season 1 even though it's sitting right there

oh well

And yet it's still vastly superior to Vikings. The Last Kingdom is the best Vikings/Saxons show out there at the moment.

nope, Vikings wasn't great but still miles better than Last Kingdom

You have bad taste.

This MC is so frustrating yet I kept watching instead of dropping it.

Alfred was also famed as a commander lad. He was present for at least a couple of battles so what if he gets a kill or two?