Who is in the wrong here?

Who is in the wrong here?

Burn the coal, operate the toll

I'm confused why athletes don't force their wives to sign a premarriage agreement to not pay alimony. That's what I'd do.

real life keks

Him for giving all his money to that slut

>be professional footballer
>marry a solid 7
>she steals all your money in the divorce
dumbass

He has clearly fucked up badly somewhere for a judge to rule that his wife gets all his money.

He's also banned from Football for a year after refusing to pay his agent several years ago when he was still making millions a year.

The guy's a straight up retard who blames everyone else for his problems.

JUST

Prenups don't even work anymore, judges can throw them out on a whim.

The only solution is to revoke no-fault divorce and say if somebody just wants to dump their spouse for general purposes they forfeit their right to alimony, but western countries are too cucked for that to ever happen.

>falling for the marriage scam

Earned it.

Based Forlan tried it with Zaira Nara and she broke up with him

Pre nups barely if ever actually work. They get thrown out most if the time.

western values ruins yet another life

>marriage

What an idiot.

I see this parroted a lot on sp but I doubt it desu. Just because it has happened doesn't mean its common.

>white women

prenups can't go against the current law, so in case of conflict the law/judge has the final word

basically they are useless in any serious matters like child support, alimony, asset division, inheritance, etc. since the judge will always order you to pay what you have to pay by law

Is it possible to have a church wedding but not registering it as civil marriage?

JUST

FUCK

MY

SHIT

UP

It is 100% true in the states. For most financial matters state law supercedes pre nups. No matter what you put in it the court is going to set shit like child support and alimony. In california pre nups are almost totally pointless.

it's true, the law always supersedes any private contract you may have with another individual/entity. Private contracts must follow the law, so any conditions that go against the law are declared null in court (like paying no alimony or child support in case of divorce)

Wouldnt matter. If you have kids and/or she can prove she was living with you for x number of years and was financially dependant on you you are still going to pay.

>he fell for the marriage meme
JUST

Let him be Gunnersaurus ffs

This isn't true. You can waive alimony through prenup in most states, and prenups are perfectly enforceable like any other contract. You can't, however, waive child support. That would be silly.

t. lawyer

>The absolute fucking state of western women

women are the devil

Holy shit those sisters seem to be toxic.

she doesnt even look hot

also lol at that niglet halfbreed baby

>he doesn't believe in love

Sad !