Can we talk about this kino without fucking memeing...

Can we talk about this kino without fucking memeing? I wanted to see Sup Forums's opinion on Groundhog day but I already gave up

based faggot luis had the best card

How can they all be vice president? Can anyone say PLOT HOLE???!!

It's definitely worth checking.

it begins

i like groundhog day

I like your dubs

Dubs for best region of USA

kek thread's over OP. You can go home.

i think you're a faggot

>Mexico extension

It's good.

I'd love to stay and discuss the artistic and commercial success of this movie, but I have a res at Dorsia

Where shit just keeps on repeating like these digits

Only 5 of those states are worth a damn, the rest are flyover hick trash.

How'd he manage to swing that?

>dubs thread full of singles

there is no god

>IN 87

Bateman is the Being of American exceptionalism of the 80s. This is done to show how fucked up this country has become.

The rest is for laughs/further details.

American Beauty shows the failure on the underside of the USA machine and American Psycho shows the failure at the top.

They are good films, I enjoy them very much.

They're fictional stories though. They have nothing to do with reality.

Are you serious?

Very nice, but that's nothing user. Check on these, repeating digits with arial typing, sized 10pt.

Yeah, they're stawmen. The characters are exaggerations and do not reflect reality. They're criticisms of things that do not exist.

What?

Dude, the magic of fiction is to tell the stories of real life through allegory and metaphor. Seriously, in every good piece of fiction there are layers and layers of truth about reality.

Films, they're like onions. It takes a bit of practice, but watch 100 or so films and try to read into them/read analyses afterwards and you'll start seeing the messages.

Ok. But first, check these identical numerals user

We can but first check these dubs

Too bad user, it seems like they messed up your order.

They are exaggerations, but that doesn't mean the underlying things they are exaggerating don't exist.

No Bateman's was the best

Are you retarded? There can be more than one VP in companies.... as can there be more than one P

You mean this dubs?

RICH PEOPLE DO RICH THINGS
POOR PEOPLE DO POOR THINGS
IF ONLY WE WERE COMMUNISTS SO WE COULD ALL DO POOR THINGS

The characters were hollow - bunch of gays who didn't care about aids.

nah family. these dubs

disrespected my digits

I think you need to approach class differences with a little more nuance than a rich/poor dichotomy. You're post itself is a strawman of something that doesn't exist, which is my implied sympathies with communism.

Rolling for Pablo's everywhere

Hell of a get, kid

>96
Flip that 6 upside down you silly goose

>88
>Eighty Eight
>Ochenta y Ocho
>Ajtundajtzig

Thanks Shrek.
He's right you know.

I don't even want dubs.

I doubt you've ever come into contact with high class New York types or ever been to Manhattan but let me tell you, these people do exist and have continued to since the 80's. Obviously not to the horrific extent shown in American Psycho but pretty damn close. Obsession with image and irrelevant materialism, faux social consciousness while in reality many are racist and sexist. The list goes on. Maybe if you leave you flyover state bubble and live in the real world you'd see.

>Can we talk about this kino without fucking memeing? I wanted to see Sup Forums's opinion on Groundhog day but I already gave up
>kino
>without fucking memeing
Well you didn't even try.

>my flyover bubble is filled with real people
>somehow still act like a smug as hell coastie
I guess you're right, you're the american psycho.

very cool, but that's nothing. check this out

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY GUY LE DUBS

Please explain

Just kidding. I know you won't because you're a slave to your arrogance, pride, and insecurity. Also, you're generally stupid and have lived your entire life without reconsidering anything, too preoccupied with impressing other people.

That's why you'll either not reply or deflect with an insult like the worm you are.

It was a movie with a clever concept for a message that had a good lead and some funny scenes.

That being said it didn't amount to much and a lot of it (stuff like the investigation or chase) was just weak in terms of thematics or engagement.

Mirin my quad ?

nice

All OP is trying to do is start a dubs thread without getting banned. Reported because you almost had me and I don't appreciate it.

oh, repeating digets? i have some of those laying around

Operator, get me doubles.

>Rothschild, I'm posting in a dubs thread. Make it happen.

>gold font
>best
pick one

The Bog's power is truly unfathomable

I pick your dubs

do you pick mine?

Paul Allen's card is objectively the best.

I'm not really a big fan of American Pyscho -- not that I dislike it -- but I really like the look of the movie. The fashion, the settings, the whole atmosphere.

I remember just after I read the book, the movie was pretty much unwatchable to me.

it's pretty comfy.