Peyton Manning

What made him so likable and so easy to root for?

Losers identify with losers

this

>wins
>is a loser
i dont get it

a 2 time superbowl winner is a loser?

Being white

He was a comparable product to Brady at his height though he only shined more in the regular season. However, if you hated Brady it gave you someone by default to root for instead.

good old boy, humble affable persona. Lovable loser battling the hate-able pats year in year out, even besting them sometimes.

pretty much this

He won a lot and carried his bad teams

Dubs of truth

KEK so punchable I almost hit my computer

I always liked him on the Colts, but for some reason he started really annoying the shit out of me during his Broncos run. Like somehow his dumb fucking commercials became even more prevalent than they were before and always revolved around some gay ass meme or catchphrase, plus those loud ass bright orange jerseys are so revolting compared to that classic crisp blue and white.

OMAHA

CUT THAT MEAT!

>tfw the GOAT quarterback battle was supposed to be Ryan Leaf vs Peyton Manning
>ends up being Peyton Manning vs a 199th draft pick

he wasn't a fraud

He stayed humble and didn't take himself too seriously. Just like defenses who faced him in the playoffs.

Why would a guy named Ryan fucking Leaf do anything?

The narrative the media set up for you. You thought he was the humble country boy who was the good to Brady's evil. But in reality he was the spoiled son of an NFL quarterback who was drafted first while Brady was a nobody who was drafted 199th to be a 4th string quarterback

>only a 2 time superbowl winner

He was white

He's the antiBrady (or, if you prefer, Brady is the antiManning).

fpbp

For me, it was watching the Colts offence. Edgerrin James, Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and Dallas Clark were all dangerous as fuck alongside Manning. He couldn't run for shit, but God damn if he wouldn't rip apart lolcow level AFC defences with posts, corners, slants and outs. Any QB who isn't afraid to unleash the dragon is automatically a likeable guy. Unlike Tom "lol Welker on a 5 yard slant for 18 YAC" Brady.

Everybody loved seeing him send his receivers to death in the middle of the field

He looks like the average dumb white cuck whereas Tom Brady looks like a 10/10 male supermodel

confirmed for never talking to a female. girls love peyton and they think brady has an immature baby face.

Trips of truth

this.

Rip Edelman

>But in reality he was the spoiled son of an NFL quarterback who was drafted first while Brady was a nobody who was drafted 199th to be a 4th string quarterback
Yet the "spoiled" one comes across as funny and likable and the other comes across as a smug asshole.

He was big in the regular season.

>Losing to the Florida Gators when it mattered

This being topical... Tee Martin might just be the best guru.

to you

Nice guys, tries hard, loves the game, winning playoff record against Brady, the list goes on

>knocks up girl and leaves her
>talks trash behind people's backs but acts nice to their face
>sells diet book for a stupidly high price

>most one and dones in NFL history
>had a sub .500 record in Superbowls before being handed one by the NFL for his retirement

Heh, as if Brady wouldn't be sub-.500 in SBs if it weren't for the NFL script.

He certainly wouldn't have the most one and dones in NFL history

This thread smells like manure and sister fucking. Glad i rolled my windows up as i scrolled past it. Brady forever.

>le balls on your head man
>no personality
>NFL changed rules to make him better

broncos uniforms are some of the ugliest ever. they should never have abandoned the D

Careful OP, don't suck his dick too hard.

Chicken parm you taste so good

>showing a modicum of respect for someone on the internet
>sucking his dick
go kill yourself junior

Unironically this. Funny commercials made him likable and a household name. Not even teabagging a female trainer can ruin his career

Sheriffs are bad ass

nothng. he was a pissa garbage only liked by Indy fags. A choke artist that won 2 bowls on the legs of a defense, and facing Rax Grissman. Fucking Stat Pad McGilutty can eat a dik. 7/10. hope you got the response you wanted queer.

>The owner of your team LITERALLY has the rules of the game changed so that you can actually win an Owl
>Not a loser

I wish the Jets had these problems.

I'm a buncos fan so I kinda have to,

he still eating pappa johnnies asshole? probably not much different from the ZA

>"root for"
>supporting a player over the team

He built a folksy and down to earth persona for marketing who comes off like he'd drive up next to you and offer to have drinks, unlike Brady who just comes off as an asshole who'd shove an old lady to the ground to be first in line.

Also Manning is superior to Brady simply because Brady is a belicheat system baby. Manning was the system. Look at how the Clots and Donkeys collapsed after he left them. Hell, look at how awful Jon Fox is in Chicago without a game manager like Manning to carry his sorry ass.

Yet Brady is by all personal accounts a humble and sincere friend, a great husband and father, loving son, and ultimate team first type guy. Meanwhile, Manning threw his receivers into traffic, teabagged a trainer in college then harassed her with lawsuits to keep her quiet, and exemplified the stereotype of the good ole southern boy who is nice on the outside but throws his weight around and expects people to fall in line behind the scenes.

>arguing about who's your favorite millionaire on the internet

This was before the wins against the Legion of Boom and 28-3, he's the indisputable GOAT now.

>Yet Brady is by all personal accounts a humble
my sides

> a great husband and father
gets bridget moynahan pregnant and dumps her. that is some cromartie tactics

> Manning threw his receivers into traffic
this is a meme. and brady is directly responsible for wes welker as well

> teabagged a trainer in college then harassed her with lawsuits to keep her quiet
lad banter

> and exemplified the stereotype of the good ole southern boy who is nice on the outside but throws his weight around and expects people to fall in line behind the scenes.
so a real leader then who doesn't air his laundry publicly? brady is the good ole bay area boy who is nice in all his interviews then screams at coaches and players when they fuck up too. real recognizes real

they're both similar in personality, which is why they're friends off the field

manning is 3-2 vs brady in the playoffs

>ultimate team first type guy.
Sure looks like that when he's shitting all over his teammates during games when things aren't going well.

>The owner of your team LITERALLY has the rules of the game changed so that you can actually win an Owl
Everyone brings this up, yet no one seems to remember illegal contact was a rule all along. The Patriots tackled Rams' receivers at the top of routes in the SB, got away with it, and continued to do so for years. Other teams started copying them, realizing they'd get away with it. After 2003, multiple coaches complained to the competition committee that the rule wasn't being enforced and star receivers were being taken out of the game. Then the committee decided that the rule that had been in existence since the 70's should start being applied. If the rule is enforced like it should have been in the first place, the Pats don't win against the Rams...or, if the Pats don't start mugging receivers to a ridiculous degree, there's never an edict to start focusing on contact after 5 yards.

He never cheated

Brady still takes care of his kid with Bridget. He was on the field when they won the Superbowl last year. Not like he left her high and dry.

And Welker had three concussions his entire tenure with New England. He had three in nine months with Manning

Always liked Peyton. The fact that he dipped his ballsack on a nurses head is what made me really love him.

>Tapping his taint on a trainer

At least he didn't cheat and then lie about it, destroying evidence in the process.

Because he put his ballsack in some chick's face

Oh, agreed. I'm no fan of Tom.
Just the 'Aw shucks' good ol'boy who loves his mama bull shit got every Colorado red neck waaaaaay too fired up to cheer for THE SHERIFF!
The shock was hilarious when the charges cave up again right before the super bowl

multiple concussions stack after you've had one user. if you get one you're chances of getting more increase exponentially

he just shipped steroids to his house under his wife's name