Cocky Chad asshole from your hated division rival does the single most bush league cheap shot pussy thing in the...

>cocky Chad asshole from your hated division rival does the single most bush league cheap shot pussy thing in the history of pro football to one of your players two weeks ago
>vow revenge
>rematch comes
>do absolutely nothing in retaliation
>get BTFO too

Was today the lowest moment in a long, sad, pathetic history?

>tfw when the bills gave up once they realized that there’s no way the refs would let the pats lose

get those colors off my island, i don't want that shit down here.

>touchdown against the patriots
>calls it back

Even if the Bills got that TD and a 2pt conversion they still lose 37 to 24. Let's not forget on the Pats last drive they could have scored again if they wanted and even Brandon fucking Bolden who never plays rb was tearing the bills up for huge runs at that point. If the game was anywhere near close the Pats would have easily scored again with how gassed the Bills defense was. And on every drive after Brady threw the pick 6 the Pats scored so they were unstoppable at that point and even pulled him.

>even if
do you not understand momentum?
I guess you like the biased calls soyboy.

Without biased officiating the Patriots would more than likely be a four loss team already.
This team is going to get btfo in the playoffs if the refs don't get in the way.

>5-6 loss team*

t. absolutely assblasted shittsburger, billsfag, etc literally every team in the league that the pats have shit on fag

>get blown out by 20 points
>dominated all game
>blame the refs
the absolute state of assblasted pats haters

Bills just razorcaked the season away like they always do.

>in the history of pro football
I see you started watching this season.

Also Buffalo's offense is one of the softest in da lee. Taylor ain't bad but he won't be the reason they'll win a game. It says something about a QB when the way to beat him is to make him throw the ball.

Yeah but it's the most cake if ever ate in my life. I'm almost 31 btw.

t. Didn’t watch the game only saw the box score

Kill yourself

>he thinks momentum is a real concept in sports

Go back to listening to sports talk radio, kid

> vow revenge
revisionist history

> Was today the lowest moment in a long, sad, pathetic history?
are you a jetsfag or some finsfag larping as a patsfag

The Pats got no calls against them as well, asswipe. Nantz and Romo even said on the drive where the Pats had to settle for a FG that Gronk got blatantly held when he missed the pass. Right there you could say would be a momentum changer too.

I think losing 4 Super Bowls in a row is a little worse

Even with the Bills still in the game the Pats were sacking Taylor left and right. Brown killed the Bills hopes of winning when he sacked Taylor for a 15 yard loss and it was 2 and 25.
This guy is exactly right the Pats were able to limit McCoy to being largely ineffective and then forced Taylor to beat them through the air once they got ahead and there was no way he was doing that. He got sacked 5 times again today when the Bills were still close enough to come back. He doesn't have the guts to pull the trigger and make the throws he has to just to keep them in the game.

>pathetic
The Bills went to 4 consecutive Super Bowls. No team in history has done the same. That being said, yeah they pussed out

> he thinks it isn't

momentum is something that people have in their head. it's a mental thing, and unmeasurable but players absolutely believe in it, therefore it is real

Name something worse.

No, Haynesworth wasn't.

>patriots fan
>opinion
>invalid

yeah and a lot of players also thank god for "giving" the abilities they developed over decades of grueling training and strict nutritional intake. there's no such thing as momentum, there's only paranoia and doubt, which some players can't deal with and it affects the quality of their play when they begin to feel it.

raise your hand if you think there is any way the bills would have beaten the pats. I just need a good hearty chuckle, so please, announce yourselves

>kys pats soyboy

>thinks momentum isn't real
>fat autistic- 30 year old virgin living in parents basement confirmed

>Stomping on a man's head is perfectly fine.

Is retardation airborn and contagious in Buffalo?

It's not just this intangible "momentum", dummy. It's playing with or against a lead. Even just a 3 point one. It changes the play calling Passing, running, level of aggressiveness and clock management are all directly affected by whether you are playing with a lead or playing catch up. Learn some football and do better next time.

I spit on New England “fans” graves. Please kys ingrates.

It was. It was just the Browns' history, not yours.

It isn't, but I heard being a bandwagon faggot is.

this

Plus Gronk said he hates Buffalo for not drafting him so he plays extra hard against them. Truly BTFO.

First game of this season, the first game after the miracle superbowl comeback, and gilette stadium was 3/4 empty after the 3rd quarter because the chiefs were beating the pats. This is the state of the bandwaggoning faggot NE fan.

that's not what the fuck i'm talking about, you complete idiot. every coach has a different scheme and philosophy about conservative or aggressive play. momentum simply means consistent success and a so called momentum shift is what happens directly after a big play. brainlet players derive confidence from results, smart players derive it from simply being a pro and never giving up.

obviously not true because NE was down 1 with 5 minutes left in that game

that would explain the Bills mafia guys

>different scheme
you just disproved your own point you fucking level 5 downie

>"Well shit. The TD was overturned. I guess we'll give up on the game now."

>implying there is a single non-Buffalonian Bills fan

That's the point. As soon as KC started scoring, the stadium cleared out.

>blaming the ref for getting absolutely butt blasted

No point in playing when you've seen the refs fix the Pats game last week and they're brazen enough to do it earlier in the game this week.
If you honestly can't understand what demoralization is it's no wonder you're a Pats fan, you don't understand human nature in general, let alone sports, it's why you condone a franchise built upon cheating and collusion with the league.

if missing 4 points destroys your mentallity in the first half of a game, you were going to collapse regardless

Massachusettsfag here, any of you pats fans who weren't painting your faces and getting rock hard for drew Bledsoe and parcells can fuck off.

It doesn't destroy their mentality. It changes the actual, physical plays that are called into the huddle, on both offense and defence, hence dramatically changing the outcome of the game.

I guess I can't blame the Bills for quitting when its a franchise built on failure and a fanbase composed of salty alcoholics trapped in a frozen wasteland.

>he wasn't there for the rotating cast of qb failure
You jumped on the bandwagon, albeit smaller bandwagon, when the pats were just starting to git gud

Hey Buffalo is nice this time of year.

>being this stupid

>Get quite literally cheated out of a lead because the refs are retarded.
>"Yeah well the Bills are always losing so who cares if they got a TD reversed, they can't win anyways so who cares"
Wow, it's almost like none of that shit matters and you're deflecting to hide the fact the Pats needed the refs to bail them out of getting stomped by the fucking BUFFALO BILLS
Think about that, they didn't even wait til the end to fix that shit, they were so frightened they fixed that shit as soon as it got competitive.
Fucking sad.

>guys we're down by 4 with 30 minutes left to play, time to burn our playbooks
>b-but coach we've been down by much more in multiple games
>don't you see man?! They have momentum!!!

And yet people have no opinion about Buffalo fans, but EVERYONE in the country will come together to agree that NE fans are the most insufferable loathsome faggots alive.

>When you have to strawman to defend the fact the refs spilled the beans on the fix
Yikes, that's fucking mortifying.

>I've been watching football since 2001

>people like fans of a team that loses more than fans of a team that wins every year

what is your brain trying to fart out now, little buddy?

nobody said anything about burning the playbook, but it absolutely changes your game strategy.

>trips
>confirmed

I'm 29. My memory kicks in with bledsoe

as much as the raiders have sucked the past 20 years. everyone still hates their fans. Not as much as NE fans, but hated nonetheless.

Damn you're right! Let's get those independent investigators in on this one, shut down the Patriots season now until we can overturn that replay.
Just stop.

Aight that's fair, my bad.

>Point out New England got an obviously shitty call in their favor
>5 or 6 different talking points that have nothing to do with why the call was actually right, but how New England is the best so when they get game winning shitty calls it's okay.
Hmmmmmmm
And here I thought when you're the best you actually had to be the best, not win on technicalities, shitty calls and dubious strategy.
Apparently New England fans don't care about being the best, they just care about winning, shows why nobody respects your franchise, not because you're the best, because if that was the case you wouldn't be gaining leads and winning games due to calls everyone calls out as bullshit except people in Boston.

In no way does being down by 4 at halftime change your strategy in any conceivable way.

It's all love friendo

>If I strawman harder I won't look as pathetic.
Eagles are a more respectable franchise.

Your post was an incoherent mess of poorly thought out contradictory conclusions. Are you Corky from Life Goes On? Keep your chin up, buckaroo.

0/10
Here's your final reply

>he doesn't know about group flow

I'm sure the Falcons would love to hear about group flow

It is known.

explain how, then. because i can tell you're stalling.

>being this butthurt over a 4 point difference in a game that NE won by 3 TDs

Well yeah because Buffalo fans are lovable idiots. All they do is break tables and give each other blowies in the stadium, but they can be forgiven because of Buffalo's constant and unbreakable losing streak.

You can't have that little knowledge of football. Unpossible!

>gronk lightly drops the people's elbow
>cheap shot
This is why the xfl is coming back

Pats changed their strategy and decided to score on 6 straight possessions instead of punting

Why do people who've never even played peewee league sports bother posting?

Stalling for what exactly, Corky? I made my point.

>Enforcing the rules is cheating
Hate the catch rule all you like, but they called it right according the rule. He did not have possession until he was out of bounds. No amount of bitching is going to change that.

This was a do or die game for Buffalo's playoffs hopes and in that second half they chose die. They should have played like there was no tomorrow for all 4 quarters but sadly for you that did not happen.They are a mentally soft team and the offense is toothless outside of Shady. If they fall behind and Tyrod has to throw to win the game, then the Bills just don't win. You don't stomp anybody by just kicking field goals.

lmao fuck the bills. hope they relocate soon. straight outta rochester aka where you buy your food (wegmans)

Gillette stadium should be in the shape of an asterisk.

Probably Toronto. What would their name change to?

It'd be perfect, it'd be like 4 or 5 overlapping fields, and if a team scored the refs can say they used the wrong field/endzone.
It's perfect for that faggot organization.

I agree with one thing,certainly- Tyrod is the worst meme qb since jamarcus russel.

keep it the bills to make it sting some more. fuck em

KEK

There isn't a non-fraudulent molecule in the entirety of the pats organization.

Gronk is legit good.
There's a reason Brady couldn't convert a single 3rd down when he was gone.
Brady on the other hand is a fucking hack and has ALWAYS been on a stacked team, people like to push this accusation to Peyton, but when you show the stats of Peyton's team Pre/Post Peyton suddenly there's an entire plethora of other excuses Bradyboys love to use.
>"W-we missed the playoffs when Brady was gone"
However got into the wildcard at 11-5, fuck off.

No way they relocate. They bring in so much revenue and the fans still love em. Also they have literally no reason to in the first place.

>Fucking sad.

Indeed, but stop for a moment and imagine the soul crushing horror of what its like being a Patriots fan; that constant, sick sour feeling in the pit of your stomach knowing that your team’s “victories” are hollow and meaningless, as they weren’t achieved thru actual effort and sporting talent but were simply purchased by the team from shekel-shuffling corporate executives at NFL headquarters and tv networks and the shame you feel when you pretend you didn’t notice fans of real football teams rolling their eyes at your Brady jersey and your ever more strident yet still empty claims of playoff “wins”, that came at the hands of the referees with greasy palms on crooked calls so blatantly obvious, that even foreign soccer fans are calling you out as a bandwagoning faggot.

God damn, that must truly suck.

Gronk is legit good, but he gets away with more offensive PI than any player in the history of the league. Ever.

Classic. saved.

Easily one of the most retarded statements about sports ive ever heard.
18+

hahahahaha these assblasted cuck fans, when will Bills fans learn that their team blows and to give up rooting for them? I love all of the "We want playoffs for Christmas!" that their fans made. Not this year, assholes!

Never giving up you dumb nigger

the only thing sadder than being from buffalo is being from sad pathetic rochester

We've been waiting since the turn of the millennia and we're not eliminated yet nobody here is shook

get over it, dude. you're not making the playoffs. I know it's hard but stop day dreaming. go home buffalo (go home buffalo) ayyyayyeee ayyayyeee go home buffalo (go home buffalo)

>its hard for bills fans accepting we aren't making the playoffs again

holy shit you're fucking stupid

pretty sure rochester has more titles in major sports than buffalo, and they don't even have a team anymore