Is Canada real? The entire country just seems like a manufactured meme

Is Canada real? The entire country just seems like a manufactured meme.

It's not. I can confirm

i love being canadian honestly, its like being american except everywhere you go people like you

The Devil's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist

Somehow I seriously doubt that. Reading the hate (and the shitposting) on this board has made me reconsider going abroad as well as developing a deep-seated shame of my fellow countrymen.

im not even sure it exists and I lived on the boarder for 9 years.

I wish canada wasn't real, but we live this nightmare every day.

because this board represents anything but the depths of autistic american basements

Nah Canada is just one big meme.

what else could canada be?
American? Brittish? or maybe even Russian?

Only on Sup Forums. I dont know whats wrong with most canadian pol posters, but Canada has a very different image here than elsewhere.

A frozen, slightly radioactive wasteland? Just kill us please.

take that le weedman!

Nah, not really. The attitude toward Canada I've observed from my fellow burgers is sort of endearing. Like, it's the same attitude you would have towards a slightly retarded but adorable corgi.

Oops meant this post

A FUCKING LEAF

Dual citizen leaf/burger reporting in. I think its way easier finding a high paying career in Canada.

The only persons that have an semblance of pride in Canada are Quebecers and they want to leave that cucked country for a good reason.

Oh? That's interesting. What are some high paying jobs that Canada has more of than the USA?

Canada is the country for muslims.
Both don't exist.

I'm a Serboleaf. How do I become American?