*BREATHES IN*

*BREATHES IN*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=josh rosen ryan leaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely bone shattering

Good idea by him because the Browns are probably retarded enough to waste the #1 pick on him. In the end, though, he'll just end up being a bust 1 year later than he would be. Josh Allen is the only QB worth a shit in this draft.

Cant blame him, imagine if you were in his position, a promising pro career and you see the fucking Browns coming for you.

What could be done to prevent this from happening? i mean, there should be something to protect young talent from ending on shit teams just because they have first pick because they are absolute bottom of the barrel stinking steaming piles of horseshit.

Why haven't the browns been euthanized as a franchise yet? Are they really just belichick's draft pick generators?

Pretty hilarious desu

Remember when Luck went back to college because he didn't want to play in Charlotte and ended up getting killed in Indianapolis instead?

Careful what you wish for.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>josh allen

you're going to make a few million dollars, so you should shut the fuck up, swallow your pride and play for the browns for a year or two before they inevitably trade you for more picks. all the skills you've developed as a player are absolutely worthless in the workforce, you've dedicated your entire life to an extracurricular activity. so you don't get to make demands of your employers, because you're retarded.

The exact same thing happened the last time the Giants had to pick a first round QB. If you're good enough (or your big brother is a famous NFL player) you just keep whining until the team with the first pick gets offered a so many picks that are too valuable to refuse no matter how butthurt they are. The Eli - Rivers trade pretty much worked out great for both parties. But I guess teams are more wary of mortgaging multiple high value picks for one QB since RGKnee.

>t. James "Jimmy" Arthur Haslam III

Can you even return to NCAA if you declare for the draft?

t. Herman Muchacho Rodrigo Garciaguez

>shitty overrated bust refuses to play for shit team
really irons the ions

Whatever, Darnold will be a better pick for the Browns anyways

I dunno really, The NFL isn't like soccer where you can leverage your position, there are only 32 teams in the world worth playing for. The Browns are going to pay you a shit ton of money and you'll get time on the field, I'd take it as a learning experience. It's better than sitting on the bench behind a cemented franchise QB.

>It's better than sitting on the bench behind a cemented franchise QB.

it literally isn't though

elway had the benefit of being a good baseball player to leverage his way out of the colts. I'm still not sure how eli escaped san diego. the chargers theoretically had all the leverage there. it just shows how inept that team is.

Rosen is literally too intelligent to play football

I can't blame him, was wondering when QB prospects were going to start saying this

he's gonna die as a brown. they have no o line

this guy isn't all that great anyway, also the browns will probably be the top pick next year anyway. Dumb kid making a dumb decision, hope he doesn't destroy his knees

Smart idea, just based on the history of the Browns. He would just be another Tim Couch if that happened.

Would he make money right away? yes. But the Browns are just so awful. Even the Bills would be a more desirable location. Cleveland would just throw Rosen out there and he would get killed. If he went to the Giants, they could develop him, have Eli start for a season or two, and let Rosen prepare while the team restocks with new talent. Like Rodgers, Jimmy G, etc. The Browns don't have a support network at all, their draft picks always bust, they have terrible talent evaluation. Even if he sits out his entire rookie season, Rosen wouldn't get help. They don't have a veteran presence, the don't have a veteran QB. Kizer isn't going to mentor Rosen.

It's worth the gamble for him to stay at UCLA for another season and desperately hope the Browns aren't #1 again.

Not wanting to get ruined by the Browns isn't a dumb decision

O-Line is like the one thing the Browns have done right.

but like I said, they'll just draft him next year. Or some other shitty team. He knows he isn't good enough to turn a franchise around which is self aware and smart, but he should just take the money.

Joe Thomas is on the wrong side of 30 and coming back from an injury. The line without him isn't Seahawks tier, but it's not up to the NFL standards. especially with a rookie QB taking the reigns.

Belichick did the same thing, and that guy knows football right?

Is the qb class for this year so shit that this bum is actually considered worthy of a top 10 pick?

smart.

Why would other teams care, and this ensures the Browns don't draft him because the kid obviously doesn't wanna be there. Browns are a fucking dumpster fire.

he made the browns what they are today

>le bad year meme
stfu, everyone thought wentz was bad last year too.

Wrong franchise, casual

No QB could turn around the Browns you idiot, Brady would turn into Rivers tier or less.

kys nerd

Not him, but there a years where higher talent is at a postion, retard.

I would hate to be this autistic

I mean there is no video you can show me that will change the fact that he is a bad ball thrower

>it's autistic to not blame the current Browns' failings on a dude who coached the team that is now in Baltimore more than 20 years ago
Solid bantz

How butthurt does he get when he gets drafted y the Los Angeles Chargers, Sup Forums?

>gets to stay in sunny LA
>gets to sit behind phillip rivers for a year or two
>doesn't get to play on a team with wet paper bags for o line
uh I think he'd be not butthurt at all

>Browns will probably end up with 2 top 5 picks this draft
>Take Rosen and Darnold just to "be safe"

This strategy worked well for Jake Locker.

>both bust anyway

Rosen should have stayed in UCLA. One good season with Chip Kelly would get him to the Heisman front runner easily.

Jake Locker was a ticking timebomb. He had a great arm, but he had severe mechanical issues that his college coaches didn't fix in time as well as injury concerns.

t. Husky fan who watched every game fully from the 0-12 season

Darnold is staying too next year

>>doesn't get to play on a team with wet paper bags for o line
They've had their franchise QB for over a decade now, and they haven't addressed this. Why would it suddenly change?

>the 1998 Cleveland browns are a totally different franchise from the 1999 Cleveland browns

The literal definition of autism

>They've had their franchise QB for over a decade now

and his name was Johnny Manziel

>The 91-95 Browns AREN'T totally different from the 2017 Browns
You are a walking argument for Pro-Choice.

Can you point out where I said that?

Are you this asshole or some other asshole?

i dont blame him

but what will stop the browns from having the #1 pick next year also?

just say you wont play there and tell the browns to fuck off

>Rosen is a bitch. Yeah the browns are 0-15 but they're just a few pieces away from competing

>so you don't get to make demands of your employers, because you're retarded.
yeah, he can choose not to work for them

Well, the AFC North is just a year two away from being a complete shitshow so I guess there's that. I still wouldn't trust the Browns to seize the opportunity, though.

Yeah, Luck on the Panthers probably beats the Broncos in SB 50. Imagine that, Luck would already have his SB ring and would still have a career probably.

OFFICIAL 2018 COLLEGE QB POWER RANKINGS:

1. Mayfield
2. Darnold
3. Rosen
Power gap
4. Jackson
5. Allen
6. Rudolph

No one gives a shit about any of the other ones.

Rodgers, Goff & the Wop say hi

there's no such thing as the 1998 cleveland browns. back to the history books for you, young'n.

>manziel 2.0 at the top of the list
lol is this a cleveland front office exec posting?

Rosen was a bitch before this move. Ryan Leaf 2.0

>80506321
>Manziel 2.0
Stopped reading there. The man has genuine respect for the game, despite what shitty things he has done.

Locker was a moderately more NFL-able version of Tim Tebow, with added injury problems. Also from a Husky fan.

Allen is below Rudolph

prove it shitposter

prove to me that he's a bad thrower.

t. Alabama fan, Trump supporter, or NCAA shill

Only QB worth drafting is Lamar Jackson. Maybe Sam Darnold. After Mayfield gets destroyed by Georgia's defense, it'll be obvious to everyone he is shit.

>B-b-but he won the Heisman

He also plays in the Big-12: the conference where defenses don't exist.

>scouts openly comparing him to Ryan Leaf, saying he's a big-headed cunt
>not a guaranteed bust
He'll have been run out of the league by 2020

>Preferring slavery to the Browns

This is just sad, you know. This guy sees playing in college as slavery, openly talking about it to the point where the UCLA PR staff was Jaded by the time Lavar came in.

>Lamar Jackson

Literally a meme

No thank you, the only way we could possibly get worse is by starting a literal jew at qb.

No, the Cardinals are a meme. Not his fault he's on a shit team. Even with a garbage O line, he still manages to put up amazing stats.

google.com/search?q=josh rosen ryan leaf
not seeing these open comparisons unless you count some guy on r/nfl as a scout. also

>having an opinion on how college athletics is run = being a big headed cunt

Meh, who knows. Both are mediocre.

Why hasn't Sup Forums started attacking this guy yet

>Literally a Bernie supporting rich half-Jew who defends niggers and attacks traditional hierarchies at every chance he can get

>browns screwing the giants

>Calling Rosen Ryan Leaf 2.0
>Comes from high class, Jew-tier intelligence, clear avoidance of hard drugs

He's political, but he's got a good head on his shoulders. When he talks to the media he clearly watches Rick and Morty and had a Bernie sticker

Is it time for Josh Rosen to step in and do something about this organization?

Darnold said this too, right?

Top lel

Anyone who compares Rosen to Leaf has 0 understanding of Class.

Doesn't matter, the Panthers still had a shit WR core and Cam's mobility was a big reason they did so well that season. I don't think they make the Super Bowl with Luck.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Josh Rosen. His play is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the throws will go over a typical receiver's head. There's also Josh's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his play style - his personal quarterbacking philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The pro scouts understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these defensive reads, to realize that they're not just elite- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence fans who dislike Josh Rosen truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the briliance in Josh's existencial catchphrase "Fuck Drump," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rosen's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rosen tattoo in full UCLA regalia. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

We are going to call fans of whatever team picks him up soyboys, right?

>copypasta
neck yourself

>implying that the Browns won't have the #1 pick next year too

Suck during the combine so your stock falls.

You say that like Luck is a statue
He was probably the closest thing a white QB could be to Scam, which is a testament to just how bad his line is that he was averaging 450 sacks a season

what? its been 22 years since he coached the Browns, and those Browns moved to Baltimore, he has nothing to do with this new bullshit franchise

>Jew
I would bail on my team if they drafted a kike QB. Blacks are tolerable but Jews can fuck off from my football.

Which is objectively wrong retard.

I'm sorry you were born with mental deficiencies

>why hasn't Sup Forums started being a dick to some random QB
Fuck man, because apparently they're less petty than you.

stats against who?

How can you say that when they haven't had a good QB in forever?

>Josh Allen
You unironically believe this?
Can I have whatever drugs you're on?

>Even Bill Belicheck failed as coach of the browns

um well correct me if I'm wrong, but he's the QB of a team that went 4-5 in a weak little conference right? and got to 6-6 overall? when elite college QBs usually lead their teams to nice winning records in hard conferences, right? pardon me for being the skeptic