Generally who's more interesting and who's more useful to society, attractive or unattractive people?

Generally who's more interesting and who's more useful to society, attractive or unattractive people?

Unattractive people prob because they outnumber attractive people

There's more average people tho and i'd guess there's just as many unattractive people as they are attractive people. I'm talking on an individual level.

Attractive people tend to be shallow, the ugly ones put more effort into their personalities and are generally more pleasant to be around

In my personal experience that is, granted it's entirely anecdotal and relegated to my perceptions.

Unattractive people must work harder to get people to like them and therefore develop better personalities.

If that guy fixed his teeth, got a new hairstyle, lost weight, grew stubble ON his face not on his neck, and got a tan then he wouldn't look that bad, apart from the downward sloped eyes that's a shame.

That's normal-level ugly. Super ugly people get outcast no matter their personality, and ultimately develop a seething hatred for the rest of the world.

Those two are both ugly tho.

You can't really judge benefits to society based on appearance but I prefer it when people take care of themselves, dress nice and are pleasing to the eye.

The main problem with the girl is her skin is too tan. Even then she's still a solid 7/10.

>Attractive people tend to be shallow
For the same of it arent unattractive people shallow as well? Despite the memes most brutal serial killers are but ugly and sexually frustrated. Same for the people who commit war crimes and people who decide to join gang and same for Nanny state cunts and Tumblr landwhales who hate men.

It's her eyebrows for me

literally the opposite. good looking people are always nice while uglys think they are better than you

yeah but you cant tell in the thumbnail

It's just what ugly people tell themselves to make them feel better about their situation
>You might look better than me b-but muh personality. Attractive p-people can't h-have good ones!

The man is British, right?

That guy must be fucking rich

There's a good amount of good looking people that do they they're better then everyone else which is why you tend to see them hanging around other good looking people or people with status. Also the term "fake" exist for a reason.

It's not "fake" people tend to hang around people who are similar to them and also similar looking. Whites typically hang around whites, blacks typically hang around blacks, Asians around Asians and then broken up even further through economic status and appearance between those. Rich whites hang around rich whites, rich blacks hang around rich blacks, attractive whites hang around other attractive whites, etc etc etc. It's just how humans are wired to want to be around those similar in situation and appearance to themselves. Nothing fake about human nature.

If we're comparing extremely ugly to the point of being pissed off at life to extremely attractive where life gets handed to you, probably attractive people are more useful because they will be happier.

While the uggos lock themselves in their rooms the hotties will be out and about in the world doing things.

Idk maybe you live in a place that's different and now that i think about it that last poster was Turkish so there's different cultural standards. But why the fuck did you have to make it racial? We're fucking talking attractive / unattractive people and you fucking know there's upper class mexican bitches in the west coast that are just as liberal, hipster, vegan and instagram addicted as upper class white girls.

But seriously you didnt need to make it racial. Its like saying "did you know fire's hot?" Yeah, we fucking know. And?

Bump for interest.